PDA

View Full Version : Respecting Your Elders

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Respecting elders is an essential part of human social functioning. You disregard all the trolling experience we lizards have to teach you and you wonder why this site is utter chaos and youz keep raging out over our mere presence on this site. Order will be restored on this site when you learn to respect your elders like Flaglerchat, Rose West, Lisa, Cags, myself, Cody, and Marco.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 07:14 PM
if you had any replies ob, if anyone cared about any of this, would it make you feel validated as a person

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:16 PM
how are you so good at trolling you've got us all really mad with your skills

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:17 PM
like seirously idk if it's becuase you're older but your trolling skills are insane, you can tell how mad everyone here is because of you and it's something to marvel at

macpro
08-04-2013, 07:18 PM
omg please don't include me in any of your silliness. We ask you legit questions about how
you came to be who you are now and you avoid them. We ask you to show us the Doc's handy work and
you avoid it. You're non cooperative but you'll talk about everyone else being a faggot.

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a better troll in my entire life

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 07:19 PM
only reason i hate ob is not because of his awesome trolling skills, it's because he's out there breathing my air, posting on the same fourm as me , fucking his ulgy butch trucker wife,all the while thinking he's some master of trolling, when just him existing is god's troll, it's god's little joke, lol god u fucking fag,

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 07:20 PM
even marco owns the shit outta you ob, when marco is owning you, i think that's time when you step back and take a long hard look at what your doing with your life,

jon
08-04-2013, 07:30 PM
TrcT7sseLZI&autoplay=1

steveyos YOLO
08-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Respect this forum by getting the fuck out of it.

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:32 PM
^dp trolled as fuck by ob trolled so fucking hard so fuck

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:33 PM
^jon and jj too, trolled as fuck

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:33 PM
< me, trolled as fuck

v whoever's down there, trolled as fuck

jon
08-04-2013, 07:35 PM
listening to my new favorite song in every thread

don't have a care in the world

jon
08-04-2013, 07:36 PM
didn't read this one though, how'd i get owned

macpro
bacon pancakes

Autistic Spectrum
by knowing who squirtle is

steveyos
08-04-2013, 07:37 PM
by ob, every dya, every night, you're owned by ob, 24/fuckikng8

jon
08-04-2013, 07:41 PM
i asked how tho

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 07:44 PM
she thinks we are all anime lovers, she thinks that she is at the top of her game, getting us all into a tizzy trolling the living daylights out of her , when acutally what happend was just sick of letting hhim run around here and only posting post your dick ob and not reading his posts, so i started to acutally talk to him, and welp, now everyone's owned by ob

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 07:46 PM
even reading that post is getting trolled, that's how deep i go ob, u wanna fucking mess with me, an actual internet troll, well u came to the right subfourm,,, the candy crew,,

steveyos
08-04-2013, 08:03 PM
dp is mad as fuck jon is mad as fuck

rose west
08-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Respecting elders is an essential part of human social functioning. You disregard all the trolling experience we lizards have to teach you and you wonder why this site is utter chaos and youz keep raging out over our mere presence on this site. Order will be restored on this site when you learn to respect your elders like Flaglerchat, Rose West, Lisa, Cags, myself, Cody, and Marco.

I can't disagree with this wisdom, as it's true.
The disrespectful homos that frequent this place should either shut their pie-holes or leave.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 08:14 PM
hey rose west, stop posting here,

steveyos
08-04-2013, 08:14 PM
oh god that was an epic fucking troll post everyone is so fucking trolled right now

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 08:15 PM
YOUR RIGHT THEY NEED TO SHUT THERE PIE HOLES, THAT'S JIM DANDY ROSE WEST

rose west
08-04-2013, 08:16 PM
You raving faggoty homos.

maks
08-04-2013, 08:17 PM
homo pancakes
making homo pancakes

steveyos
real talk: imagine if us, the actual candy crew, ended up as fucking stupid as people like ob and rose west when we reached our 60's? I wonder if they were as good as us when they were young

maks
homo pancaaaaaaaaaakes

Autistic Spectrum
that's why Vap's been holding a grudge against Kim Thompson, VEitch , groth , Kevin Parott and many others and why he's been stalking them for the last 20 years. he's consumed with rage that they trashed his work so he got his 'revenge' by opening a comic store that went belly-up

what a failure

its why he hates DAnny hellman too. Vap published his APA shit in 1977 and was trolled into the gutter by Groth . Now danny never lets him forget it. DAnny has a career as an artist ; what Vap wanted but never achieved because he can't draw for shit. one of the reasons why old Venooker is such an angry angry man. That and because he's a schizo and was boned by papa VAp Aaron of course

even steve Bissette doesn't want to know him any more. What a sad existence you live Vap. Do you even have a job at the moment or is KAte still funding your life of internet addiction?

maks
08-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Homo linefeed
typing homo linefeed
Typing homo then I add a linefeed

steveyos
08-04-2013, 08:18 PM
that's why Vap's been holding a grudge against Kim Thompson, VEitch , groth , Kevin Parott and many others and why he's been stalking them for the last 20 years. he's consumed with rage that they trashed his work so he got his 'revenge' by opening a comic store that went belly-up

what a failure

its why he hates DAnny hellman too. Vap published his APA shit in 1977 and was trolled into the gutter by Groth . Now danny never lets him forget it. DAnny has a career as an artist ; what Vap wanted but never achieved because he can't draw for shit. one of the reasons why old Venooker is such an angry angry man. That and because he's a schizo and was boned by papa VAp Aaron of course

even steve Bissette doesn't want to know him any more. What a sad existence you live Vap. Do you even have a job at the moment or is KAte still funding your life of internet addiction?

FUcking OWned

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 08:19 PM
whatever Vap. When I spoke to him he said the business went bust because of your incompetence and that you owe him a substantial amount of money, like 25k.

that's two people you owe 25k to now.

better start groveling to old man Ralph Graves , because theres no other way you going to get that money. you think you can make 50k in tips? LOL

steveyos
08-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Some Person, words words Some Other Person, haha! oh, Some Person Here and Some Person There. In Bold By THe Wy aufKCING OWNED FUCKING OWNED

rose west
08-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Damn homos should fuck off as this forum now belongs to the League of Lizards.

steveyos
08-04-2013, 08:21 PM
OWNED

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 08:23 PM
yes rose, everyone ganging up on you and calling you a stupid fag, means u now own the candy crew,,, heeres the key's go easy on her, she has a loose trany(ob)

macpro
08-04-2013, 08:28 PM
I like when jooz go up in flames.

kosher dildo
08-04-2013, 08:39 PM
You raving faggoty homos.

rose, why is maddy deleting pi he claimed was bullshit someone made up. is he a urolagniac?

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 08:40 PM
ya rose why is maddy doing that i mean he used 2 be so cooll, PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FOURM U GUYS

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 10:26 PM
omg please don't include me in any of your silliness. We ask you legit questions about how
you came to be who you are now and you avoid them. We ask you to show us the Doc's handy work and
you avoid it. You're non cooperative but you'll talk about everyone else being a faggot.

Cody tried to distance himself from every other lizard and look how that worked out for him. Then again, he could be trolling and we just haven't got the goods yet whereas you are just a desperate wanna belong fail lizard.

macpro
08-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Oh, say can you see by the neon pink light
What so proudly we hailed at the fag orgy reaming?
Whose stretched rings and brown stars thru the shit coated night,
O'er the balcony we watched were so gallantly reaming?
And the rainbows bright glare, fucking shit without care,
Gave proof through the night that the fags were still there.
Oh, say does that shit-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the fag and the home of the slave?

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 10:31 PM
how are you so good at trolling you've got us all really mad with your skills

she thinks we are all anime lovers, she thinks that she is at the top of her game, getting us all into a tizzy trolling the living daylights out of her , when acutally what happend was just sick of letting hhim run around here and only posting post your dick ob and not reading his posts, so i started to acutally talk to him, and welp, now everyone's owned by ob

42 replies without me making any post in this thread othre than the OP proves that I pwn.

steveyos
08-04-2013, 10:32 PM
owned!!!!!

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 10:32 PM
What the fuck happened in this post can the elderly explain?
I'm young and stupid

steveyos
08-04-2013, 10:33 PM
major pwnage on all fronts captain!!!

steveyos
08-04-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm young and stupid

it's called ytmnsfw has gone to hell and fjs is where the good posts went

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 10:34 PM
OH NO OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T OWN ME!
I'M JUST A LITTLE KID MAN! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO LEARN!

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm young and stupid

At least you are honest unlike the rest of the pokemon morons. There is hope for you.

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Teach me the ways of the lizard overlord, oh great and mighty Man-With-Lady-Hole

steveyos
08-04-2013, 10:41 PM
lol damn ob rules

steveyos YOLO
08-04-2013, 10:42 PM

If this isn't reason enough to restrict someone to the lizard forum, then idk what is.

macpro
08-04-2013, 10:43 PM
I put my heart into that. Sashley.

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Wait a minute... How can someone who has inverted their penis into a vagina lecture me on social functioning? OH GOD I'VE BEEN TROLLED HE'S BEING IRONIC

maks
08-04-2013, 10:49 PM
that isn't ashley, marco. that's wendy.

steveyos YOLO
08-04-2013, 10:53 PM
I hate marco so much

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 10:58 PM

If this isn't reason enough to restrict someone to the lizard forum, then idk what is.

This is the best Marco post yet. No wonder youz call Marco a baby OB.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 10:59 PM
ob mabye your tiny tranny brain can not wrap it's head around this concept, but you have never owned, anyone ever, you are in fact, the butt of the joke, the huge fag, we all make fun of, you sir and i stress the sir part, could not own your way out of a wet paper bag.

steveyos YOLO
08-04-2013, 11:02 PM
The best post marco could ever make would be if he posted that he just killed ob irl

steveyos
08-04-2013, 11:03 PM
dp is so mad so owned so trolled

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:19 PM

Your entire post invalidates itself.

We are the Elders of this forum, as we have been here since it's creation, destruction, temporary home, destruction again, and it's third incarnation.
We are the ones who have come back time and time again.
We are the Old Guard, you are the young interlopers, ignorant to our ways.

It is YOU, who should respect YOUR Elders.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:20 PM
i am pretty raged, i mean i am not the one who started in on ob, no no this was all an elaborate troll perpetrated by ob, he's been planning it for months' time to pay me back for asking him to post his dick 2000 times,,,

maks
08-04-2013, 11:21 PM
skriz laying doen the law itt

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Faggot patrol

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Your entire post invalidates itself.

We are the Elders of this forum, as we have been here since it's creation, destruction, temporary home, destruction again, and it's third incarnation.
We are the ones who have come back time and time again.
We are the Old Guard, you are the young interlopers, ignorant to our ways.

It is YOU, who should respect YOUR Elders. Seniority is not being an elder. You have more information experience at some things in life than your parents but that doesn't make you an elder to them. Learn to respect already.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:39 PM
ob you are the dumbest mother fucker on earth, u could be 2000 years old, u could have been then when jesus chirst himself was born in that manger, and u would still not know the ture meaning of christmas,

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:40 PM
you are littlerely a transexual housewife, with no job, no eduction and no life epxericne other than living with your trucker girlfriends parents, u are the worst person , you are a fag, a dumb fag,

macpro
08-04-2013, 11:41 PM
i'm was so owned. Stevey is so right. I must walk away and never post again. Goodbye Wendy my
dear. Sorry we never got to shower together.

skrizach
Seniority is not being an elder. You have more information experience at some things in life than your parents but that doesn't make you an elder to them. Learn to respect already.

So you're saying that if a 56 year old man started working in a field he had never worked in before, and his boss was a 28 year old man who had been working there for 13 years, the old man doesn't have to respect his boss?

Autistic Spectrum
i can not stress how fucking stupid ob is, ob is not smart, he is dumb, dumb as all get out, ob, smart? lol nope, ob is stupid, ,ob is a big stupid fag,,

steveyos
08-04-2013, 11:44 PM
ob is jesus's dad

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:45 PM
ob, is

old,gay, and dumb as hell,

macpro
08-04-2013, 11:45 PM
ob the troll God.

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:46 PM
ob the god of being a dumbass idiot who wants to fit in on a troll forum

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:46 PM
ob, why so stupid

[img]obJokerFacePic.jpg[/gim

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:47 PM
if ob tries to fit in any harder, he's gonna wake up one day and wonder why he all the sudden knows how to play the trumpet

macpro
08-04-2013, 11:49 PM
dp is so mad so owned so trolled

Obnoxious Bitch
08-04-2013, 11:49 PM
ob you are the dumbest mother fucker on earth, u could be 2000 years old, u could have been then when jesus chirst himself was born in that manger, and u would still not know the ture meaning of christmas,

I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.

you are littlerely a transexual housewife, with no job, no eduction and no life epxericne other than living with your trucker girlfriends parents, u are the worst person , you are a fag, a dumb fag,

I don't know where you got that I am living with my husband's parents. We are a long ass ways from them.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:50 PM
marco i don't have time for u today, today is ob's day and his time 2 shine

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:50 PM
I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas. I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:51 PM
I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas. I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.I am an Atheist so of course I don't know the "true" meaning of Xmas.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:52 PM
I am an Atheist

Autistic Spectrum
so of course

Autistic Spectrum
I don't know

Autistic Spectrum
the "true"

Autistic Spectrum
meaning of Xmas.

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Boobs

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM
that's like saying "I a biologist so of course I don't know the true meaning of physics"

just because you don't subscribe to someone's philosophy doesn't mean you can't know what it's about.

unless you're ignorant....which you are.....

owned.

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:54 PM

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Boobs

I'm more of an ass man, honestly.

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Well I guess that's where our road together ends my friend
*sniffle*

Autistic Spectrum
08-04-2013, 11:56 PM

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Well I guess that's where our road together ends my friend
*sniffle*

I'll keep you in my heart forever.

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 11:58 PM
I'll keep you in my fap folder forever.

:naughty:

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:58 PM
how did u decipher my code?

Fucklord Bimbo
08-04-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm projecting

skrizach
08-04-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm protecting

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Pk5cPKS.jpg

Fucklord Bimbo
08-05-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm protecting

I'd tickle your balls

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 12:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ekCvHG9.jpg

steveyos
08-05-2013, 12:09 AM
the true meaning of Xmas is gabi.rar in my inbox thelegendaryfjscrew@gmail.com

skrizach
08-05-2013, 12:11 AM
gabi.rar is a myth

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 12:12 AM
the ture meaning of fagogt xmas is that ob is dumb lol , god dam ob's stupid

maks
08-05-2013, 12:48 AM
gabi.rar is a myth

that's not true, I sent it to stevey like a year ago, but I put it inside a few hundred other .rars like a russian nesting dolls and I don't think he had the patience to extract them all

skrizach
08-05-2013, 12:49 AM
russian nesting dolls was my nickname in high school

Fucklord Bimbo
08-05-2013, 12:50 AM
What does my .rar consist of?

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 12:52 AM
truemeaningofxmas.jpg

maks
08-05-2013, 12:55 AM
What does my .rar consist of?

5 or 6 pictures of you topless with your hand over your tits basically. I got them from m0nde.

Fucklord Bimbo
08-05-2013, 12:56 AM
That's boring

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 12:58 AM
wanna see gabi get it on with an entire professional hockey team, who's got that ,rar

Fucklord Bimbo
08-05-2013, 01:00 AM
I once boinked Don Cherry and his little dog too

maks
08-05-2013, 01:02 AM
That's boring

I'd never admit to having anything else that would be illegal

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 01:04 AM
gabi everything u ever did on the internet, monde has, and made a .rar of it because the folder was so large he had to compress it so he did not run out of hard drive space

Fucklord Bimbo
08-05-2013, 01:05 AM
You guys are no fun, I'm going to bed

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 01:05 AM
and every single bit of that child porn was traded for actual sex slave children, monde deals in young flesh,

rubycalaber
08-05-2013, 01:15 AM
ob unironically believes in respect your elders since his step-dad beat the shit out of him

skrizach
08-05-2013, 01:16 AM
:goodone:

Obnoxious Bitch
08-05-2013, 01:40 AM
You guys are no fun, I'm going to bed

QFT

rose west
08-05-2013, 01:41 AM
You are so pwned by the League of Lizards.
You homos are the laughing stock of the troll world.
ahahaha
pwned by lizards

ahahaha

aha

Obnoxious Bitch
08-05-2013, 01:43 AM
You are so pwned by the League of Lizards.
You homos are the laughing stock of the troll world.
ahahaha
pwned by lizards

ahahaha

aha

QFT :rofl:

rubycalaber
08-05-2013, 01:48 AM
pppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttt

rose west
08-05-2013, 01:51 AM
pppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttt

We hesitate to pwn you, homo.
You are the King Homo so we'll keep you for last.
I am an Atheist and don't like homo faggots.

steveyos
08-05-2013, 07:05 AM
SO PWnt

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 07:29 AM
ruby god dam can u lock them all up in herpaturm so they can pwn in peace

Obnoxious Bitch
08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
ruby god dam can u lock them all up in herpaturm so they can pwn in peace

You forgot to welcome the newest lizard, NaziBastard.Don't forget about Dirty Harry/Zodiac/Fuss.

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
ya dirty harry is not a lizard person sorry ob, if u knew anything about anything u would know the in's and out's of lizard people and who lizard people are,

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
but since your so fucking stupid simple things like that evade you

Obnoxious Bitch
08-05-2013, 07:36 AM
ya dirty harry is not a lizard person sorry ob, if u knew anything about anything u would know the in's and out's of lizard people and who lizard people are,

YOu do know that Zodiac/Fuss was a major long time poster on RH.

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 08:19 AM
ob listen you need to blog about all of this, the world needs 2 know

Camoron
08-05-2013, 08:23 AM

Trolling experience :rofl: ive been posting on this forum for 8 years ive been posting since before you chopped off your dick fag

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 08:26 AM
ob, the biggest fag who ever fagged,

Camoron
08-05-2013, 08:27 AM
And besides, there is nothing to learn from u Ob besides how to be the worst poster epver, and i mean this sincerely, you are teh wordt poster in the history of comedy forums, hell in the history of comedy period. you must be a girl in a mans body because youre super unfunny except youre even worse than any girl whose ever posted here, even roflxazofl was a better poster, seriously ive never seen anyone hang around for 2 years and fail to pick up any clue on how to post, even codyy is better and more accepted than you, OB you arr just awful, i mean realy bad, its unfathomable

steveyos
08-05-2013, 08:48 AM
you're only saing that because youy're so fuckin gpwned by ob so bad

skrizach
08-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Ob and rose west are so shitty and bad at owning, they had to wait until everyone went to sleep, then made a bunch of mean posts

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 09:17 AM
sometimes i fell bad about riling up actual retards

steveyos
08-05-2013, 09:25 AM
lmao

rubycalaber
08-05-2013, 10:15 AM
We hesitate to pwn you, homo.
You are the King Homo so we'll keep you for last.
I am an Atheist and don't like homo faggots.

well theres your problem, because I didnt hesitate to send you to the herpenterium :uzi:

rubycalaber
08-05-2013, 10:15 AM
rose west iz muh bitcccch

Autistic Spectrum
08-05-2013, 10:20 AM
ahhh thank u ruby,rose west, u pwnd 2 hard and 2 fast, all these homo's could not take it

Fucklord Bimbo
08-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Ugh

Camoron
08-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Thank god rose wests fat ass has been confined safely the the herpetarium where its girth will be contained