PDA

View Full Version : pluggleB

blumpkin blownuts
04-01-2012, 03:47 AM
j/k lol it just sounds funny to me to add -leB to the first part of eevryones name thats going to be my new gimmick to make ppl feel bad whether im on good terms with them or not

oh yeah i wanted to say this when you get your script in a few days and get all tuned-up do urself a favor and play this. i'm not much for stims i only take as needed (badly needed, because i'd just prefer to go to sleep than doing anything else at all, with the possible exception of deep nodding)
but xotox is the best music i've heard to soundtrack the experience if i'm planning on being tuned up really hard, like when mixing ritalin and various mcat's

VrLwmvkq1Ws

boobz
04-01-2012, 03:51 AM
tl;dr version plz

Plug Drugs
04-01-2012, 04:18 AM
was this supposed to be a private message?

boobz
04-01-2012, 04:33 AM
music for the playstation generation

blumpkin blownuts
04-01-2012, 04:52 AM
i dont really use pm, besides you're not the only tweeker here im sure others would enjoy this melodic piece too, druggie or not

--- --- ---

boobzleB,
wtf does that suppose to mean?

blumpkin blownuts
04-01-2012, 04:57 AM
and pd, if you mean in so far as self-incrimination goes...
as if anything said here can be taken seriously? other ppl have pointed out and i think proven im a huge liar it's just that i don't always lie so nobody ever knows if im serious or not, it can be troublesome for communicating but w/e i am what i am.

boobz
04-01-2012, 07:26 AM
and pd, if you mean in so far as self-incrimination goes...
as if anything said here can be taken seriously? other ppl have pointed out and i think proven im a huge liar it's just that i don't always lie so nobody ever knows if im serious or not, it can be troublesome for communicating but w/e i am what i am.

Look I know people have said its really you bob hughes aka rape van, but that was a pretty Timmy quote

blumpkin blownuts
04-02-2012, 05:23 AM
and what of it, has interpol sent cables out looking for a fraudster named bob hughes yet?

boobz
04-02-2012, 05:32 AM
cocaine?

blumpkin blownuts
04-02-2012, 05:35 AM
don't matter if its cocaine, heroin or hash
i always carry weapons, cuz i always carry cash

boobz
04-02-2012, 05:38 AM
ok good luck with your toys
:clay: