PDA

View Full Version : who wants to buy me crysis 3 is it even worth buying, or can I play cry engine 3 shit without that terrible game, also skyrim is

steveyos
08-09-2013, 03:41 PM
stupid don't buy me that I woulnd't play that regardless because it's casual as all fuck and would only be worth it if the bestality mods came pre-installed etc and even then it owuld only be worth the price of free not including anyone buying me it no one should have to waste money on terrible games like that and l4d

maybe I don't need crysis 3 I'm pretty sure crytek released the sdk so people cna create entire games without the need for any base games there's a dayz-type game coming out for cry engine 3 that's going to be amazing but none of you will probably play it since it's not up gabe newell's asshole

you knolw, I wish there was ANY good game currently out, ANYTHING, there's not even one good game in existence, I'm not counting arma 3 or second life because second life is the greatest thing ever made and arma 3 isn't officially out it's amazing but it's just a map with team deathmatch basically right now there's no content in it yet

what else uh anyway gonna go in the other room and watch netflix on my nexus 7 because fuck my life while I exercise hope this thread pissed you off have an awesome weekend

steveyos
08-09-2013, 03:43 PM
that cry engine 3 dayz does look amazing as fucking shit, cry engine 3 is the most optomized polished beautiful amazing engine ever and the people making the game aren't literally stupid retarded like the dayz devs and they're using the amazing cry engine 3 not the fucking second life engine lmao

Camoron
08-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Cool, OP

steveyos YOLO
08-09-2013, 04:23 PM
If you thought far cry 3 was bad you'll hang yourself after playing crysis 3. Worst game i played all year.

steveyos
08-09-2013, 04:57 PM
yeah I'm pretty sure I won't need it since they released the engine for people to use so you don't need any of their terrible games lol wow they're like epic they need to just make the engine and not bother actually making games

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT BEAMNG OMFG https://sites.fastspring.com/beamng/instant/alpha AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THEY'RE STILL WORKING ON IT LOOK AT THIS SHIT http://www.beamng.com/ NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT IF THIS HAS CONTROLLER SUPPORT I'M GONNA NEED SOMEONE TO BUY ME IT STAT OH I WISH I HAD SOME WEED

juji
08-09-2013, 05:12 PM
You need to calm down

There a free version is called Rigs of God

EDIT: Rigs of Rods

steveyos
08-09-2013, 05:22 PM
yeah rigs of rods sucks

I just played beam ng I can run it maxed, it's fucking amazing, it's fuck ing a ma zing holy shit this is what I've been looking for there has to be other good games like this somewhere