PDA

View Full Version : The last poster: the FINAL FRONTIER

boobz
04-02-2012, 02:18 AM
it's pretty obvious that someone here will be the last poster here in a while. with people leaving and making big deal out of it (elz) and people just never posting again (list 3000 posters *here*) someone will be the last soldier. the final frontier of this fucking forum. they will be here like the black guy will smith from that film where he's the last guy on earth.

that final poster will make funny posts, zero reply himself.

I say let's make a stand against this. WE ARE BETTER THAN STEVEY FAT YELLE. WE ARE BETTER THAN FJS.

LET"S MAKE THIS PLACE AWESOME AGAIN!!!!

Plug Drugs
04-02-2012, 02:32 AM
well i'm getting a bunch of drugs in a matter of days now,
so i probably will be gone for 3 weeks but if this place is still alive and kicking in 3 weeks i'm sure i'll be back

Plug Drugs
04-02-2012, 02:33 AM
everyone who ever posted here ever needs to add each other over steam or something so we can all keep in touch and play the occasional cs source match together occasionally

sex with dead people
04-02-2012, 08:53 AM

your departure would make a pretty good start

sex with dead people
04-02-2012, 08:54 AM
if you had any rl friends whatsoever you wouldnt be making such a big deal about it

sex with dead people
04-02-2012, 08:54 AM
in before the typical boobz comment

"who are you?"

boobz
04-02-2012, 03:33 PM

:rofldata:

if you had any rl friends whatsoever you wouldnt be making such a big deal about it

We all have friends in rl. Some of us just like coming here, stop being so angry!

in before the typical boobz comment

"who are you?"

Hahahaha good one. But seriously.

Garfield
04-02-2012, 04:25 PM
it's pretty obvious that someone here will be the last poster here in a while. with people leaving and making big deal out of it (elz) and people just never posting again (list 3000 posters *here*) someone will be the last soldier. the final frontier of this fucking forum. they will be here like the black guy will smith from that film where he's the last guy on earth.

that final poster will make funny posts, zero reply himself.

I say let's make a stand against this. WE ARE BETTER THAN STEVEY FAT YELLE. WE ARE BETTER THAN FJS.

im pretty sure that was denzel...

barrypothead
04-02-2012, 04:32 PM

rootbeer
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
coon 2012