PDA

View Full Version : hey amrco i found a forum you can post on

timmy
08-11-2013, 08:40 PM
http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/
i heard they welcome gays so you can be a gay faggot as well as talk about the latest UFO sitings and governmanet wars

Camoron
08-11-2013, 08:41 PM
dont you unironically read infowars Tim

Camoron
08-11-2013, 08:41 PM
anyways www.godlikeproductions.com is the best conspiracy forum, these people belong in a mental hospital

Autistic Spectrum
08-11-2013, 08:42 PM
any cute girls post there, i need 2 fall in love,,,

Camoron
08-11-2013, 08:43 PM
If THIS was the Gospel..if jesus said THIS...Id listen and respond..
"Come to me I love you I want to be your friend, and there is NO pressure from me about all this..you dont have to be my friend if you dont want to be, and there will be no penalty if you choose not to be..I will understand..I am a gentleman and compassionate and understand your nature and what hurts you and drives you..I will wait patiently for you if you like..I have so much to show you and just want to give you a big hug and tell you how much I love you"

If jesus said this^^^^^^^^Id be there in a moment..WHO could restst love and frienship like that?

But its sadly not like that..(According to christians and catholics)

What he says instead is...

"Come to me, I love you, I want to be your friend and there is HEAPS of pressure from me about all this..you HAVE to be my friend, cause if you dont want to be there will torture and screaming and agony and pain for you without mercy or compassion or letup FOREVER.. if you choose not to be..I will understand and will simply have you burnt alive..I am a gentleman and compassionate and understand your nature and what hurts you and drives you, and thats why I created HELL to torture you in if you dont want to be my friend...I made sure it HURTS really bad and that it drags on forever and I will never hear your screams of untold agony.....so I will wait patiently for you if you like..I have so much to show you and just want to give you a big hug and tell you how much I love you...BUT IF YOU DONT HURRY UP ABOUT IT its BURN YOU ALIVE FOREVER TIME..no pressure..really..."

Camoron
Seems this thread has the christians tongue tied.

All they could manage was a one star.

They dont have the intelligence to even attempt a debunking.

Cmon christians...you are usuallu cursing me to hell right about now??

Whats wrong?

Have I hit one too many nails on the head?

I understand why the pharisees eventually gave up trying to trap Jesus with trick questions..they were too self rightous and stupid...and just dug themselves in deeper each time their tried to trap him.

Like you lot always do wqhen you confront ME!

YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS because you dont HAVE any answers.

Except more curses and threats of hell and torture..right???

skrizach
any cute girls post there, i need 2 fall in love,,,

i know a girl you can fallin love wit dp
her name is lisa and i hear she's a looker

Cody
08-11-2013, 08:46 PM
If THIS was the Gospel..if jesus said THIS...Id listen and respond..
"Come to me I love you I want to be your friend, and there is NO pressure from me about all this..you dont have to be my friend if you dont want to be, and there will be no penalty if you choose not to be..I will understand..I am a gentleman and compassionate and understand your nature and what hurts you and drives you..I will wait patiently for you if you like..I have so much to show you and just want to give you a big hug and tell you how much I love you"

If jesus said this^^^^^^^^Id be there in a moment..WHO could restst love and frienship like that?

But its sadly not like that..(According to christians and catholics)

What he says instead is...

"Come to me, I love you, I want to be your friend and there is HEAPS of pressure from me about all this..you HAVE to be my friend, cause if you dont want to be there will torture and screaming and agony and pain for you without mercy or compassion or letup FOREVER.. if you choose not to be..I will understand and will simply have you burnt alive..I am a gentleman and compassionate and understand your nature and what hurts you and drives you, and thats why I created HELL to torture you in if you dont want to be my friend...I made sure it HURTS really bad and that it drags on forever and I will never hear your screams of untold agony.....so I will wait patiently for you if you like..I have so much to show you and just want to give you a big hug and tell you how much I love you...BUT IF YOU DONT HURRY UP ABOUT IT its BURN YOU ALIVE FOREVER TIME..no pressure..really..."

ive been saying this for years and raging a lot of people out who can't formulate a coherent argument.

Cody
08-11-2013, 08:47 PM
i know a girl you can fallin love wit dp
her name is lisa and i hear she's a looker

no love like zombie love...

dp change your name to otto

Camoron
08-11-2013, 08:47 PM
jesus is all about peer pressure

Cody
08-11-2013, 08:51 PM
jesus is all about peer pressure

any religion, any political party, any cult like 12 step programs, its all the same exact high school bullshit mentality.

I like being a lonewolf.

Camoron
08-11-2013, 08:52 PM
http://www.knuckletattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lone_wolf.jpg

Camoron
08-11-2013, 08:53 PM
make this your avatar http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/memberpics/Lone%20Wolf.jpg

Cody
08-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I didnt say i was good at it or into bragging about it because that kinda trendy bullshit is for douchebags.

its almost like youre asking me to wear pink polo shirts with popped collars and thats not gonna happen

Autistic Spectrum
08-11-2013, 08:58 PM
codeys gramma wife dress's him and buys his clothes so u fags can forget it,

Cody
08-11-2013, 09:01 PM
codeys gramma wife dress's him and buys his clothes so u fags can forget it,

No she don't but she does bitch a lot when i wear brown shoes and black jeans

Autistic Spectrum
08-11-2013, 09:12 PM
wear the sweater i knit you codey,,

Cody
08-11-2013, 09:16 PM
wear the sweater i knit you codey,,

she doesnt knit she does artist paintings of stuff. She's actually pretty fucking good at it.