08-13-2013, 10:52 AM
this is mean to little kids with retard disease and the people who post here,

maks
08-13-2013, 10:55 AM
this is mean to little kids with retard disease and the people who post here,

fanfare values efficiency

maks
11-15-2016, 08:38 PM
I feel like it might be a bit extreme to say everything we've been taught/live by is a lie, as your thoughts on that matter are surely a product of your experience. However, the notion that the common teachings about life and human nature that seem to dominate public discourse are quite shallow and incomplete, if not intentionally perverted, is something I may agree with.
As far as I can tell, every civilization is wedded to a culture, and as that culture matures it begins to dominate the civilization. We have yet to birth a culture that does not limit and contradict our nature in some way. The culture will thus inevitably become heavier than the humans living within it can support, and when the culture collapses the civilization is likely to go with it.
It's funny, I've found that so many belief systems have incredibly contradictory teachings and if you err on the side of the original interpretations or philosophical sources (if you have access to them) you'll be in good shape to cut through the lies all the way down to the truth from which the lies gain their persuasive and constraining power.