PDA

View Full Version : SO you'd like to fight a "war" as futile as the Xtian right's is against the obviously atheist government. Me gonna enjoy the lu

steveyos
08-15-2013, 07:06 PM
SO you'd like to fight a "war" as futile as the Xtian right's is against the obviously atheist government. Me gonna enjoy the lulz.

omfg ob really is the best at being the most generic lizard that post is so god damn bad that it actually makes me lol

steveyos
08-15-2013, 07:07 PM
I haven't even read the entire first sentence from start to finish I just know it's something really stupid about aliens and the goverment then it's lofllwoed by "Me gonna enjoy the lulz." and wow I mean the dude can't be real, that's the post right there that makes me think ob is trolling nobody can fucking make such a stupid post lmfao ohgohsdgioahgodisgoih

Boar
08-15-2013, 07:10 PM
im finding that i dont even read posts anymore i just sort of post myself and hope no one notices that im not participating in the conversation

steveyos
08-15-2013, 10:45 PM
that's what fjs is for

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2013, 10:49 PM
i wonder if ob ever enjoyed the lolz,

steveyos
08-15-2013, 10:51 PM
ob enjoys them every day, in nice cold flagons, because he jacks off into the flagon then drinks it, cause hisdick got so much homoginzied lolmilk in it every day, so much and gets it nice and cold with lolmilk ice cubes he made too with his DICK, and he DRINK IT and get STRONG to tROLL ON THIS FORUM.