PDA

View Full Version : Princess Cag and Sir Fuckalot: A Childrens Tale

Gentleman Doli
08-16-2013, 01:05 AM
cody gathers his grandkids by the fire for a story from a by gone era, a era of sweet lulz and fail hypocrisy, of Bounty Boards and Ruby Net,, where lolcows fed upon the grassy knolls that stretched across marcos imagination,. and one litle stripper with four unused wine bottles and a birthdy card dared to have sex with someone that wasnt Camoron

Cody
08-16-2013, 08:33 AM
:star::star::star::star::star:

m0nde
08-16-2013, 08:33 AM
cody gathers his grandkids by the fire for a story from a by gone era, a era of sweet lulz and fail hypocrisy, of Bounty Boards and Ruby Net,, where lolcows fed upon the grassy knolls that stretched across marcos imagination,. and one litle stripper with four unused wine bottles and a birthdy card dared to have sex with someone that wasnt Camoronhah, cody gathers you around the fire

Cody
08-16-2013, 08:46 AM
:star::star::star::star::star:

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2013, 10:39 AM
cag i know your lurking this fucking thread, i know u are out there, hiding from cameron, hiding from the rubynet boyz, trying not to get owned, well listen cag, u can fucking run, but u can't hide, i'm coming for you, just made an account at the bounty boards, u got no where 2 turn cag,

Battery Bits
10-27-2016, 03:59 AM
501 bump