PDA

View Full Version : Did you know...

rose west
08-19-2013, 09:14 PM
that it's OK that you all miss me when I'm not here.
I don't miss any of you homo fags.

steveyos YOLO
08-19-2013, 09:16 PM
I missed you...

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 09:17 PM
i want to miss you forever

steveyos
08-19-2013, 09:36 PM
i want to miss you forever

m0nde
08-19-2013, 09:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QLzc0Wg.jpg

BatteriWyfe
08-19-2013, 10:54 PM
hey hun

I propose that us womins leave these retarded homo losers

looks like you're the only left, the rest of us left these fucking losers

bye

rose west
08-19-2013, 11:07 PM
hey hun

I propose that us womins leave these retarded homo losers

looks like you're the only left, the rest of us left these fucking losers

bye

Yes, yes, yes, what a brilliant idea.
Then they can fight and fuck each other to death.
I'll be sorry to leave poor Ruby in their crutches though, he's the only nice homo here.
Bye you gay faggots.

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 11:13 PM
thank you lisa,

Gentleman Doli
08-19-2013, 11:19 PM
Its over. Its finaley over... Lisa wil definitely not be checking these forums every single australan monrign right before she rolls a jonit and makes a cup o tea,

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 11:20 PM
hopefully she changes her avatar everyday, to different sexy parts of her body, which is all very very sexy, so god dam sexy,

steveyos YOLO
08-19-2013, 11:24 PM
I'll be sorry to leave poor Ruby in their crutches though, he's the only nice homo here.
Bye you gay faggots.

She was talking to me you homo loving fat bitch.

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 11:27 PM
wendy

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 11:38 PM
Bye you gay faggots.
http://www.informationliberation.com/files/MsCrutchesSWNS_468x610.jpg

steveyos
08-19-2013, 11:40 PM
lmao god damn it's painful knowing ruby is a lizard

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 11:41 PM
RUBY YOUR THE BEST I LISTEN TO ALL YOUR TERRIBLE POD CASTS!!!! THANKS FOR NOT BANNING ME OR PUTTING ME IN THE HERPTURIM, LOVE YA RUBES

steveyos
08-19-2013, 11:44 PM
YA A NICE HOMO BOI N ME SO GOOD TROLL

Gentleman Doli
08-19-2013, 11:51 PM
lmao does any one remembrer when ruby was cool and not a completely insuferable loser,

steveyos
08-19-2013, 11:54 PM
lmao does any one remembrer when ruby was cool and not a completely insuferable loser,

you don't even know what I go through, I'm so torn, on one hand I'm so glad this place is so terrible but on the other hand.... well no actually I'm glad this place is terrible,

steveyos
08-19-2013, 11:54 PM
ruby and me are still top tier when we're gaming together and our Let's Plays will be fjs exclusives and they won't be nf like the ones here because I'll be in them and ruby will have someone to be funny with

steveyos
08-19-2013, 11:55 PM
but yeah if I didn't know ruby so personally I would think he's turned into a huge fucking fag too, if I didn't know he keeps this place terrible for the sake of fjs

Autistic Spectrum
08-19-2013, 11:57 PM
ya that must be it

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-19-2013, 11:57 PM
but yeah if I didn't know ruby so personally I would think he's turned into a huge fucking fag too, if I didn't know he keeps this place terrible for the sake of fjs

youre a social outcast, not a comedy poster. get off a comedy forum. there are other posters like you that could potentially be your friends (chibbi-american, portugeez, michaelwolfson)

Gentleman Doli
08-19-2013, 11:58 PM
youre a social outcast, not a comedy poster. get off a comedy forum. there are other posters like you that could potentially be your friends (chibbi-american, portugeez, michaelwolfson)

waht part of u recyclying jokes cooler posters tahn u came up with 10 years ago falls under "comedy" exactly

Gentleman Doli
08-19-2013, 11:59 PM

waht part of u recyclying jokes cooler posters tahn u came up with 10 years ago falls under "comedy" exactly

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:00 AM
lmao does any one remembrer when ruby was cool and not a completely insuferable loser,yeah um

doli, dp, cody and steveyos

if you only actually knew what irony was... if only

08-20-2013, 12:00 AM
yeah um

those tits are greasy as fuck do you even shower

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:01 AM
everybody loves me everybody hates cody cody is trying but everybody is blockin cody from getting to me, all of ytmnsfw lined up arm to arm daring cody to get by to get at me, I just stand there with five blunts in my mouth with one arm around cag the other around lisa, the boss of the forums.

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:02 AM
yeah um

i tohught you left forever lsia, oh my god thank god your back, so let me ask you how has your day gone so far?

BatteriWyfe
uh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

'nuff said.

doli, dp, cody and steveyos.

says it all really

steveyos
yeah um

I really wish you'd actually explain it, you always say shit like this but you gotta know in your mind you're always talking bullshit because everyone else can spell out exactly wtf is going on and what's what and you're just ugh god damn wtf is wrong with you

steveyos

how the fuck does this make sense

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:03 AM
uh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

'nuff said.

doli, dp, cody and steveyos.

says it all really

was it Josh?

Your voice is so hot

Hello.Yep.

I just masturbated about you. I actually did. Because of your voice.

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:03 AM
why is my name even there, I can't fucking stand this forum or anyone at it, I want nothing to do with any of this, I can't stand the lizards, I can't stand people tlaking about the lizards, I regret ever talking to any lizards, I'm the only actually nice person here, what teh fuck you mental bitch don't put me in your fucking suicide note I tried to be nice to you and warn you about this place you psycho

rose west
08-20-2013, 12:07 AM
She was talking to me you homo loving fat bitch.

Oh,I don't have to leave then.
OK, Ruby and I will continue to pwn your fat homo asses.

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:09 AM
I don't even want to reply to rose west posts because they're so bad lol

BatteriWyfe
there isn't enough space for me to post all the times someone has wanted to fuck me

also I have a life and have actual sex sometimes

doli, dp, cody and steveyos... these guys are such losers that literally no women want to post with them anymore

steveyos
I can't evne read them I'm gonna not get invovled with this one, I'lljsut wait for lisa to come back hell I'd even read cag posts at this poit

Gentleman Doli
Cag is my grilfrend now.

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:10 AM
there isn't enough space for me to post all the times someone has wanted to fuck me

also I have a life and have actual sex sometimes

doli, dp, cody and steveyos... these guys are such losers that literally no women want to post with them anymore

then why does the funniest and most attractive female poster post at fjs and is my best firned?????????????????????????????

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Oh,I don't have to leave then.
OK, Ruby and I will continue to pwn your fat homo asses.I'm only here for you.

seriously no-one likes the spamming try-hard reject losers doli, dp, cody and steveyos begging for attention.

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:11 AM
why is cag, a hot, full bodied, midget stripper want to suck my pee pee (she told me this in private messages)

BatteriWyfe
Cag is my grilfrend now.yeah um you have a head shaped like a big toe and you do not have a g/f

you also have no idea what irony is

steveyos
literally, seirously, the ONLY female poster to ever actually be a funny poster, pj, the almighty pj, who is also retardedly pretty but idgaf about that, not only posts at fjs, but we're bff's, and when we meet irl she already said we can do The Sex but I won't becaus eI" m gay, this is actaully true, and all the other non-psycho girls like me, cause I'm really nice and funny and awesome and I am the best, so it's like, come on lisa, wtf ar eyou talkig about....

08-20-2013, 12:12 AM
if you want in on a posting alliance please just continue to own all of those listed posters

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:12 AM
lisa has to type all four of our names now it's part of her little insane thing where she has to post the same insults over and over and stuff now all her posts are gonna have all four of our names lmao

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:13 AM
yeah um how much spamming do we have to endure before you actually get it that I'm not interested in your retarded, sad, no-life deluded attention begging posts?

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:15 AM
yeah um words, commas, words commas bushpig dike retard slag everybody loves me I'm very popular that's why I keep quitting this place in anger because sometimes the chemicals in my brain let me realize nobody likes meat all and I'm insane an dneed help but then they immediately go haywire again and here I am cody comma dp comma doli comma steveyos question mark?

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:15 AM
now let me say you're the one spamming while I make the same post with slightly arranged words 8235823572357237523757325723752735 times, ok, comma bushpig retard EMINEM etc etc

rose west
08-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Did I mention that I love Lisa?

08-20-2013, 12:17 AM
now let me say you're the one spamming while I make the same post with slightly arranged words 8235823572357237523757325723752735 times, ok, comma bushpig retard EMINEM etc etc

fucking terrible attempt to own. literally you lost your battle against me, now you're diverting your attention to someone else and you literally suck at it you fat fuck holy shit

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:18 AM
Did I mention that I love Lisa?<3

BatteriWyfe
pretty gross having the losers doli, dp, cody and steveyos sniff our asses

steveyos
these fucking lizards

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:19 AM
pretty gross having the losers doli, dp, cody and steveyos sniff our asses

I ignore rose west and cody, I admit though I am secrety in love with you and am just hoping you get mad enough to skateboard ot my house and cut me with an aol disk

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:23 AM
ah I see

so you think acting like a complete fucking loser is the way to my heart

hmmm... have you tried "negging"? I hear that really gets you laid, at least that's what ugly desperate virgin losers on the internet tell me.

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:23 AM
fucking terrible attempt to own. literally you lost your battle against me, now you're diverting your attention to someone else and you literally suck at it you fat fuck holy shit

YOUR SO BAD, YOURE STUPID META ANALYSES ARE WRITTEN LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD TRYING TO IMPERSONATE INTERNET ROBERT EGGBERT. IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO DEFEND STEVEYOS, YOUR JUST THE EPITOME, LITERALY THE INCARNATION, THE ANTHROMORPHIZATION OF THE HORIBLE HORIBLE PSOTER THAT WAS ALL TOO COMON ON THE OLD FORUMS THAT EVERYONE HERE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT BCAUSE OF NOSTALGIA-INDUCED DELUSIONS

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:25 AM
I honestly don't know what negging means does that mean neg repping you lol

steveyos
if so then no, I have never used the rep system and never will because I hate this place so much that would require care and I don't ahve any,

BatteriWyfe
YOUR SO BAD, YOURE STUPID META ANALYSES ARE WRITTEN LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD TRYING TO IMPERSONATE INTERNET ROBERT EGGBERT. IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO DEFEND STEVEYOS, YOUR JUST THE EPITOME, LITERALY THE INCARNATION, THE ANTHROMORPHIZATION OF THE HORIBLE HORIBLE PSOTER THAT WAS ALL TOO COMON ON THE OLD FORUMS THAT EVERYONE HERE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT BCAUSE OF NOSTALGIA-INDUCED DELUSIONSshut the fuck up you failing try-hard loser

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:26 AM
YOUR SO BAD, YOURE STUPID META ANALYSES ARE WRITTEN LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD TRYING TO IMPERSONATE INTERNET ROBERT EGGBERT. IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO DEFEND STEVEYOS, YOUR JUST THE EPITOME, LITERALY THE INCARNATION, THE ANTHROMORPHIZATION OF THE HORIBLE HORIBLE PSOTER THAT WAS ALL TOO COMON ON THE OLD FORUMS THAT EVERYONE HERE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT BCAUSE OF NOSTALGIA-INDUCED DELUSIONS

don't talk to my good friend coyd like that

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:26 AM
ah I see

so you think acting like a complete fucking loser is the way to my heart

hmmm... have you tried "negging"? I hear that really gets you laid, at least that's what ugly desperate virgin losers on the internet tell me.
;-] - Doli.

08-20-2013, 12:28 AM

1. fix your grammar when speaking to me.

2. I will try to write a coherent reply to your accusations: posters like me are the reason posters like you and steveyos never fit in. back when posters were generally normal people (and not total and complete losers like fat-stevey), bullying was a great way to thin the crop of posters. stevey generally could never take this bullying (and it showed with his pathetic outward appearence) and he left ytmnd for awhile until the good posters left. he filled that big void (literally hes like 400lbs) and continued to post and play games with his only "friends". i am glad you make him feel better and give him some social interaction, but the notion of an old-school poster is false. you guys are just complete fucking losers. i am glad you found your place. i am just going to flame/bully you off of here

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:29 AM

2. I will try to write a coherent reply to your accusations: posters like me are the reason posters like you and steveyos never fit in. back when posters were generally normal people (and not total and complete losers like fat-stevey), bullying was a great way to thin the crop of posters. stevey generally could never take this bullying (and it showed with his pathetic outward appearence) and he left ytmnd for awhile until the good posters left. he filled that big void (literally hes like 400lbs) and continued to post and play games with his only "friends". i am glad you make him feel better and give him some social interaction, but the notion of an old-school poster is false. you guys are just complete fucking losers. i am glad you found your place. i am just going to flame/bully you off of here

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:29 AM
did anyone read that am I mentioned in it, god damn cody wtf

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:30 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120229234736/trollopolis/images/c/c8/TrollFace.png

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:30 AM

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Youre grammer is really bad lol,

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:31 AM

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:32 AM

fuck off losers

Gentleman Doli
I will try to write a coherent reply to your accusations: *farts* *loud fart noises come from butt hole* *so loud its stretchning* *butt hole wraps around in on itself and envelops me hole (;-] - Doli)*

steveyos
PM ME

08-20-2013, 12:33 AM
at least you learned the quote own. its sad that doli has to stand up for you stevey ( i never really directly attacked him)

steveyos
I will try to write a coherent reply to your accusations: *farts* *loud fart noises come from butt hole* *so loud its stretchning* *butt hole wraps around in on itself and envelops me hole (;-] - Doli)*

lmsao

steveyos
at least you learned the quote own. its sad that doli has to stand up for you stevey ( i never really directly attacked him)

cody.

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:34 AM

fuck off losers

i really want to be first in the list of people who rage u out, how about

dp, doli, cody and steveyos,

has a nice ring to it i think

08-20-2013, 12:34 AM
cody.

can you please give me a better own to work with. i literally havent been annoyed or frustrated with anything you have posted

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:35 AM
can you please give me a better own to work with. i literally havent been annoyed or frustrated with anything you have postedyou're far too intelligent to be cody

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:35 AM
i really want to be first in the list of people who rage u out, how about

dp, doli, cody and steveyos,

has a nice ring to it i think

I am never involved in fucking anything on this forum I don't want to be even last I don't want to be on that list at all now I got this and fucking cody and ugh my luck

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:36 AM
I am never involved in fucking anything on this forum I don't want to be even last I don't want to be on that list at all now I got this and fucking cody and ugh my lucktoo bad

you, doli, dp and cody have shat up the forum for 3 days and you look like fucking losers so how about the 4 of you try-hard desperate ugly losers shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:36 AM
you're far too intelligent to be cody

congrats big gay dolphin (cody), cody (your main account) and lisa both like you, and everyone here who actually posted on ytmnsfw hates youre guts. lmao

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:37 AM
too bad

you, doli, dp and cody have shat up the forum for 3 days and you look like fucking losers so how about the 4 of you try-hard desperate ugly losers shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Bye

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:38 AM
hmm these posts are really good that your making lisa, and they matter! they matter so much, god dam u are a fucking genuis, and a really good poster and super pretty too boot,

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:44 AM
congrats big gay dolphin (cody), cody (your main account) and lisa both like you, and everyone here who actually posted on ytmnsfw hates youre guts. lmaocongrats on having the intelligence of a potato

that's not your best buddy cody you dipshit

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:44 AM
I barely post and why are you reading my posts anyway what the fuck man can you stop lisa can you stop being so mean for no reason

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:46 AM
big gay dolphin confirmed codey alt, batterywife confirmed cody alt, so much rep boosting god dam codey, how much rep do u need

steveyos
lol

BatteriWyfe

stop posting you tedious try-hard losers

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:47 AM
lisa use your brain, please, try to focus enough to explain what your problem is, pm me, fucking pm me

steveyos YOLO
08-20-2013, 01:34 AM
Did rose wets ever post ass?

rose west
08-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Did rose wets ever post ass?

You are always talking about ass.
You filthy ass bandit homo.

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:46 PM
flirty ass bandit homo in bolded text,