PDA

View Full Version : itt: stevey rages the fuck out and decides to PM biggaydolphin twice to stop scaring him

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-20-2013, 12:37 AM
http://s7.postimg.org/djqx69xbf/Screen_shot_2013_08_20_at_2_36_28_AM.png

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:37 AM
ya he definitely sounds realy scared LOL

Gentleman Doli
08-20-2013, 12:38 AM
the child of petit-bourgeois anglo saxon scum impersonating a black person on the internet is scareing me and my really fat, 400 lb friend steveyos

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:39 AM
if u make one more god dam stevey0s thread, well let's just say, ur rep boosting days will be over and u will be shooting grey rep outta of your asshole

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:39 AM
he pmed me too

with spam

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:40 AM
doli, dp, cody and steveyos

shut the fuck up and leave

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:40 AM
I pm'd two people itt, one won't stop owning me, one I wish would own me

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I really do not know why lisa hates me I am not involved in fucking anything at this forum it really makes no sense

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:41 AM
lisa should we have another poll on who this forum wants 2 stay???? i mean u came out so ahead the last time,

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:45 AM
make one between me and "bgd" lmfao

BatteriWyfe
08-20-2013, 12:51 AM
sorry but you seem to not be getting it doli, dp, cody and steveyos.

You are fucking losers and no-one is interested in your ass sniffing and desperate begging for attention.

If you only knew how much of a loser you 4 have looked over the past couple of days you'd actually be embarrassed.

Seriously, it's literally just been doli, dp, cody and steveyos desperately spamming about other members for attention. Their posts aren't funny, are totally devoid of any wit and just reek of desperation and by the sheer volume of their fucktardness they make this whole forum look like a hole with 4 total fucking losers spamming it.

I'm serious, you need to step back and look at yourself, I am fucking surprised that even yous can't see what a loser you are.

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 12:52 AM
you seem really mad, about something, not sure what, i mean you are always mad, about internet, but this time, it seems like u really mad!

steveyos
08-20-2013, 12:59 AM
yeah and me of all people, the guy who only posts about second life and fjs, wtf dude

Cams Purple Lambo
11-24-2017, 10:46 PM
sorry but you seem to not be getting it doli, dp, cody and steveyos.

You are fucking losers and no-one is interested in your ass sniffing and desperate begging for attention.

If you only knew how much of a loser you 4 have looked over the past couple of days you'd actually be embarrassed.

Seriously, it's literally just been doli, dp, cody and steveyos desperately spamming about other members for attention. Their posts aren't funny, are totally devoid of any wit and just reek of desperation and by the sheer volume of their fucktardness they make this whole forum look like a hole with 4 total fucking losers spamming it.

I'm serious, you need to step back and look at yourself, I am fucking surprised that even yous can't see what a loser you are.

lol when lisa used to try to message me on skype and pm me about posting. how time flies!