PDA

View Full Version : This Is Your Final Chance to Respect Cody's Profession

StompleB
08-20-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm inviting you into this area to discuss paint's role in human history, its importance in the Ancient Bibles, how a business benefits a community and . Get yourself in the god damn library and look at pictures of calming paint mists getting sprayed over your stupid computer chips or fucking whatever fucking else. YOU'RE going to get a real squeeze in the pants when it's a Bangladeshi with what's left of your “cyberjob” and not Cody's.

http://i.imgur.com/nVPsufe.jpg

There may be some special rewards for especially engaging discussion. :hypno:

Cody
08-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Is a eggwhite wash on an oil based canvas painting still vegan?

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 11:07 PM
well all i know is the color match shit at home deopt is fucking stupid, i dragged a god dam heavy ass arcade cabinet in there so i could color match the stencled artwork, and the cord was only like 1 foot long and they could not fucking do it, so i had to buy my own color match gizmo, fuck paint stores,

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 11:11 PM
fuck em, fuck em all really u can not get a 5 foot usb cord, no one has ever dragged a moon patrol into home deopt, this is the first time, fuck u more savings more doing my ass

Autistic Spectrum
08-20-2013, 11:14 PM
The first time I watched Buried I was too wrapped up in the drama to notice but I think it is significant that Walt collapsed as he was preparing to get in the shower. Taking a shower can represent washing away sins, washing the blood from your hands, feeling clean etc. They have shown Walt showering at two other times I think but this time he couldn't get clean he just had to lay there covered in filth all night. I think it is symbolizing that Walt has reached a point where he can't wash away his sins anymore, there are just too many.
The previous shower scenes represented the way Walt was able to easily wash off what he had done. When Jesse came back from rehab and said "I'm the bad guy" Walt disagreed, he also told Skylar, "we do what we do for good reasons" So he has never felt guilty he had his prerogative and if there was collateral damage so be it. He was always at peace with himself and able to just wash off the bad stuff.
Now he's reached a point where he can't wash himself clean again. Fate(cancer) won't allow it.
It's also interesting that as he lays there unable to get clean Skylar tries to make him comfortable with the pillow and the blanket. He is so unclean (guilty) that he can't even move but she wants to stick with him and ride this out.

StompleB
08-20-2013, 11:15 PM
The first time I watched Buried I was too wrapped up in the drama to notice but I think it is significant that Walt collapsed as he was preparing to get in the shower. Taking a shower can represent washing away sins, washing the blood from your hands, feeling clean etc. They have shown Walt showering at two other times I think but this time he couldn't get clean he just had to lay there covered in filth all night. I think it is symbolizing that Walt has reached a point where he can't wash away his sins anymore, there are just too many.
The previous shower scenes represented the way Walt was able to easily wash off what he had done. When Jesse came back from rehab and said "I'm the bad guy" Walt disagreed, he also told Skylar, "we do what we do for good reasons" So he has never felt guilty he had his prerogative and if there was collateral damage so be it. He was always at peace with himself and able to just wash off the bad stuff.
Now he's reached a point where he can't wash himself clean again. Fate(cancer) won't allow it.
It's also interesting that as he lays there unable to get clean Skylar tries to make him comfortable with the pillow and the blanket. He is so unclean (guilty) that he can't even move but she wants to stick with him and ride this out.

stop baiting me to expose you for reddit posting

Cody
08-20-2013, 11:21 PM
cag you just need a fanbook, sherwin williams will loan you one free

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-20-2013, 11:24 PM
is painting hard or fun?

StompleB
08-20-2013, 11:25 PM
cag

http://i.imgur.com/oOmX2Jd.jpg

Cody
08-20-2013, 11:39 PM
is painting hard or fun?

depends on the part of it youre doing really, and what you like personally. I like stripping paint better than putting it on myself but i dont get to do that a lot.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-20-2013, 11:40 PM
depends on the part of it youre doing really, and what you like personally. I like stripping paint better than putting it on myself but i dont get to do that a lot.

do you ever do lead-based paint rehabilitation projects?

Cody
08-20-2013, 11:42 PM
do you ever do lead-based paint rehabilitation projects?

used to but the money sux. as long as the lead paint isn't disturbed you can paint over it repeatedly (read if the lead paint is disturbed just fucking paint over it anyways)

steveyos YOLO
08-21-2013, 12:07 AM

Do you ever have to paint over satanic graffiti in buildings and shit?

Cody
08-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Do you ever have to paint over satanic graffiti in buildings and shit?

no, but sometimes college kids paint their rooms in frat graffiti or team colors, thats' just as bad

steveyos YOLO
08-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Hi ulofcardfan

UofLCardfan08
08-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi ulofcardfan

hi! :catdance:

rose west
08-21-2013, 01:06 AM
I paint my toenails regularly.

steveyos YOLO
08-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Rose wets are you friends with ulofcardfan08?

rose west
08-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Yes.

steveyos YOLO
08-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Damnit

maks
08-21-2013, 02:47 AM
figures, plug drugs leaves and stompleb resurfaces. it never fucking ends.

timmy
08-21-2013, 02:52 AM
:biggun:

Cody
08-21-2013, 03:59 AM
Rose wets are you friends with ulofcardfan08?

i am but i hate ross

rubycalaber
08-21-2013, 04:21 AM
lis @ the white paint having its own special section away from the colors, very cody

jon
08-21-2013, 05:58 AM
holy shit this is the funniest fucking thing out of stompleb in like five years

Camoron
08-21-2013, 07:27 AM
i love stompel

m0nde
08-21-2013, 08:05 AM
waiting for a white-acting mexican to steal cody's non-cyberjob

Cody
08-21-2013, 08:33 AM
i have yet to meet a mexican that can paint better than i can, faster maybe, but not better.

Cody
08-21-2013, 08:34 AM
lis @ the white paint having its own special section away from the colors, very cody

thats just to help stupid people who can't read labels.