PDA

View Full Version : And he drumped me

o0Battery0o
04-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I am ever flattered if they think I'm you but it's their narrow minds that leads them to such conclusions. They need to excuse their own behaviour to themselves and will simply lie even to themselves to do so. I think they know damn well that I am not you and they have more clues than that but they do not have strong enough character to be honest with themselves, they will create anything in their mind that will excuse the petty competitiveness and attention they vie for. They use each other as stepping stones and you notice they have a constant need to attack someone, if it's not me, then it's someone else they are targetting... like they think if they target someone they see as getting more attention than them then people will hate that person and like them and unfortunately there are too many sheep in the world and planty will go along with that. They can never be satisfied though because the people they get on board with them are people as petty as themselves and the people they really want to attain do not sink to their low levels and so they will never be satisfied and never be staified with the people they get to go along with them. The people they really want to attain are ironically the people they attack but what can you do when they make their own bed and burn their own bridges? No self respecting person would join them, they hope by belittling the ones they get obsessed with that that will reduce them to their low level and make them attainable to them and hey that's a lot less work than actually having a backbone and decency and having something worth attaining... they think if they can degrade those around them that they become superior, the ones that follow them do not need to be degraded because they view them as under them anyway... the ones they need to constantly degrade are the ones they see as having something that they don't and they desperately try and strip that person of it. They fail to realise that character comes from strength, sacrifice, hard work, decency, truth and conviction... putting in the hard yards yourself and not by attempting to degrade those who do in some petty vying for superiority. I'm obsessed with you but it comes from a place of adoration and not from a place of jealousy. I would never want to do to you what I've seen others do and what some do to me and others, that is why I care about what you think and do not want to harrass you where it is not wanted. I only want to give you what you want me to give you and that is why I get some kind of complex about whether or not you want me here. It's important to me that all the attentions I give you are actually wanted and I would not try and degrade you to place myself over you in order to try and attain you in some way. I like that this is a safe place and way for me to throw my affections around even if not physically and just mentally, you do not prey on my affections, you don't try and manipulate them, you just are what you are and you care enough to not want to use someone. You're a better person than I think you think you are. There's a lot about you that I admire. I'm not the type of person who respects people in any position as a given, I respect and like people on their merits and how they are to me and people that I like and care about... if I found you to be someone I did not like then I wouldn't be here professing all this to you and in spite of my adoration of you if you did something I don't like you'd know about it as you have known about it in the past as we have both here long, long time. People should always know where they stand with me and it is always based on the type of person I see you to be and not for any other reason. I in turn really appreciate knowing exactly where I stand with someone. I hate people who are two-faced or fake and I am always analysing people's intentions and motivations behind what they do and say as well as analysing my own. I try to be as honest about that with myself as is possible and I think yesterday I was simply wanting more from you than I have any right to ask or that I deserve or that you could give, you are already very generous with me with your time and everything and moreso than I am with you. I have no right to expect more from you than I give myself... my obsession leads me to be a bit unfair on you when it comes to what it is I want from you and what it is I want to give you. I also would hate to destroy the illusions that allow me to escape here and that allow me to adore you. The thoughts I have of you are very nice thoughts right now and I'd like to leave it that way because if I have something nice to think about in a day then that's... that's just more than I have when I do not think it. Thankyou for being you

always stevey
06-05-2013, 03:26 PM
huh