PDA

View Full Version : 0.1.6.2 [ArmA3 Beta]:

steveyos
08-21-2013, 12:15 PM
0.1.6.2 [ArmA3 Beta]:
[FIXED] Fixed more black box errors.
[FIXED] Sitting in custom seats will no longer drain your hunger and thirst really fast.
[FIXED] Zombies now spawn with loot.
[FIXED] You can now construct fences and what not.
[FIXED] Drop Chemlight option will show now.
[FIXED] The system will only select raw meat for consumption if it is the only thing you have. Unlike before, where you would eat infected raw flesh by accident when you had beans.
[FIXED] MRE option no longer duplicates or flashes.
[FIXED] Blood saves after using the SMP.
[UPDATE] Blood loss isn't so blinding anymore.
[UPDATE] PVP damage seriously amped up to cause less problems.
[UPDATE] Destroying a tent (running over it, or ragdoll landing on it) will delete the model and drop a packed tent with all of the previous contents where the tent was.
[UPDATE] Adjusted the amount backpacks hold.
[UPDATE] Getting shot WILL make you bleed.
[UPDATE] Mass for the rest of times has been adjusted.
[NEW] Added siphoning fuel.
[NEW] Added Jumping.
[NEW] Added Tear gas and goggles to protect from it.
[NEW] Added an option for 3 hour day and 1 hour night cycles for private hives.
[NEW] Added a Tranquilizer, similar to the taser, has two pellets per magazine. Drops the victim for 15 seconds.
[NEW] Added the Kar98K and Kar98K scoped (with zeroing).
[NEW] Added two new zombies.
[NEW] Added the Ranger outfit.
[NEW] Added the Desert Ghillie.
[NEW] Added the tier 3 hero and bandit, adjusted models for previous ones.
Things for the future:
New group menu.
More skins.
More buildings.
More vehicle spawns.
More weapons.
Known bugs:
Crash upon player death
Crash upon logging in
Vehicle sounds are bugged
Flashlights don't work

*We have disabled side chat from all servers as too many people were abusing the privilege of it.
**All official servers are constant day and are in veteran mode. Except Atlanta, it is real time and is on regular.
***This list will be updating as we progress in changes. We will start this at the beginning of every build and work our way to our goal.

steveyos
08-21-2013, 12:18 PM
[FIXED] The system will only select raw meat for consumption if it is the only thing you have. Unlike before, where you would eat infected raw flesh by accident when you had beans.

oh dp

steveyos
08-21-2013, 12:19 PM
[NEW] Added Jumping.

steveyos
08-21-2013, 12:20 PM
[NEW] Added a Tranquilizer, similar to the taser, has two pellets per magazine. Drops the victim for 15 seconds.

guessing we can tranq then loot them then take them hostage

steveyos
08-22-2013, 10:17 AM
bump 4 rub

steveyos
08-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Bet you guys didn't see this coming.

Anyways, Taviana has been a slight secret from the public. But my friends and I have been working on it for a bit now. Taviana is very close to release, I foresee the end of 8/22 or 8/23.

I would like to very gratefully praise Martin for such an amazing and beautiful map.

There are a few graphical bugs with the map. These are things I cannot fix cause it has to do with the inconsistencies in the engine of A2 and A3 along with how the map was made. The bugs are as follows: At higher elevations (North of airport dubovo), a water/lake effect will render mid screen and seemingly follow your elevation. Some areas, such as Byelov and Stari Sad still cause a few lag spikes (model related).

Now, a few adjustments have been made that differ from our DayZA3 Chernarus. For example, instead of helicopter crashes spawning every 30-35 minutes, they all spawn immediately on server start. Also, a max of 8 will spawn. Another extensions has been innovated. Instead of your usual static starting loadout (backpack, vest, bandage, etc.), I've introduced a new randomized load out system. This is because when an apocalypse starts, no one is going to grab the same exact thing as everyone else. The system is explained here:
Spoiler Toggle Spoiler

Taviana will have 0.1.6.2 implemented (ABHGas, Tear Gas, tranq gun, Kar98k, more clothes).

Also, many of you know of the god mode. I am very aware of it, and think I have narrowed it down. I actually may have fixed the god mode portion, not the zombies/loot not spawning portion.

Just an announcement!
- D

Sneaky Pwnoz0r edit: http://imgur.com/a/BMSgW

Autistic Spectrum
08-22-2013, 10:19 AM
0 replies

steveyos
08-22-2013, 10:19 AM
There are 3 kinds of loadout "types" that are randomly chosen. "Good, Trash, and Empty."
Good
Czech VP, Patrol pack, or Assault Pack
1 of 3 low grade vests
Bandage + Painkiller (Random: SMP + Morphine)
M1911, Makarov, M9, Hatchet, Crowbar, or nothing (Random: 1 or 2 mags)
Knife, Binoculars, Toolbox, or nothing (Random: Compass)
Empty Bottle, Beans, Pistachios, Mountain Dew
Trash
No Backpack
Carrier Lite, Carrier GL, or LBV Harness
Makarov or nothing (1 mag)
Bandage + Chemlight
Empty Bottle, Beans, Pepsi (If beans or pepsi, you get two of said item)
Knife, Toolbox, or nothing (Random: Compass)
Empty
Patrol Pack
No Vest
Machete or nothing
Bandage + Chemlight (Random: Epi pen, Painkiller)
Compass, Map

steveyos
08-22-2013, 10:20 AM
lol the good pack has montain dew and the trash pack has pepsi