PDA

View Full Version : is constantly asking to see ob's dick sexual abuse?

m0nde
08-21-2013, 04:51 PM
if so, why are only a few of us doing it?

http://i.imgur.com/QyZ9Zhs.jpg

Obnoxious Bitch
08-21-2013, 04:54 PM
if so, why are only a few of us doing it?

http://i.imgur.com/QyZ9Zhs.jpg

Looks prettier than Allison and she dumped your greasy Paki ass.

m0nde
08-21-2013, 04:55 PM
yeah sure, but i still want to see your dick

please get on skype so we can discuss it

Cody
08-21-2013, 04:58 PM
is that a current pic of devine?

m0nde
08-21-2013, 05:00 PM
look, i am bnot trolling or trying to be mean
i want to see that dick and i'm being sincere about it

m0nde
08-21-2013, 05:04 PM
we can go on a date and see this, ob

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/Tranny_Thursday-500x646.jpg

Criticism of a new Portland play (read: sex) party called “Tranny Thursdays” is exposing tensions in the trans community over language, identity, and public image.

Promotional materials for the monthly event promising “private, intimate, discrete time with Trannys” have sparked confusion regarding the intended audience, objections to the use of a word considered a slur by many, and concern with the “Ladies Night Out” take on gender dynamics.

“Tranny Thursdays” was scheduled to launch on the Aug. 15 — this issue’s publication date — at the Velvet Rope (formerly Angel’s Social Club), a Southeast Portland club equipped with hot tubs, a “gang bang area,” a dungeon, and private rooms, as well as a social space with pool tables and food. Admission is free for “gurls” and $35 per event for non-trans attendees (or $100 for an annual membership).

“[N]o more grubby bookstores or seedy adult theaters!” writes promoter and host Sasha Scarlett (aka Joshua Ryan, who identifies as a drag queen/gender illusionist).

Scarlett, who also produces the Portland Erotic Ball and runs a media company, says she launched the play party after some of the “‘straight’ men” she’s dated asked her to do more “trans/gender-flexible events.”

“I have been exploring my sexuality and have met other trans-identifying gurls and their admirers,” Scarlett tells PQ. The party is “intended to allow people interested in talking, mingling, becoming acquainted, and — yes — fucking to have a safe, clean, pleasant place to do so.”

Some critics expressed confusion over the target audience — the announcement mentioned “trannys [sic],” “gurls,” and “non-trans” paying members — and speculated it was for occasional cross-dressers, drag queens, effeminate men, or trans women who don’t identify as queer.

“This sounds like a buffet that is being offered to men,” Antoinette Sparkles, a Portland trans woman, says. “This may be the most objectifying piece of garbage I have read in a long time.”

While some have argued that objectification is inherent, and even desired, in the play party scene, others have expressed concern that the event seems to exploit women for men’s benefit.

“The dehumanizing way that trans … presumably women are being talked about here is fucking disgusting,” Sparkles says.

She objects to the implication that trans women could previously only be found in a “seedy or repulsive place,” the idea that “women are primarily sex objects,” and “the way that trans women are totally stripped of any personal respect for identity.”

Scarlett says the party is for everyone — including trans men and drag queens – and that “several” trans women are “attending and participating.” She declined to connect PQ with any of them until after the first event.

“The response has been great — you are the second person asking about the use of the word tranny and some say it is ‘offensive,’” Scarlett says. “From those of us that cross dress and practice a TS/TV [transsexual/transvestite] and CD [cross dresser] lifestyle, I have had no complaints. If people are offended — they should not attend.”

This more specific language seems to be clarifying for some of those concerned.

“This party doesn’t seem to be coming from, or aimed at, the trans communities I know and love,” Em Jameson Douglas, who identifies as trans and queer, tells PQ in response to coverage of the event. “I think Sasha Scarlett solved the problem for herself.… Describe the party using TS/TV and CD. That seems like a more accurate description, and those terms seem to stem from self-identification rather than derogatory name-calling.”

Douglas isn’t the only trans-identified Portlander trying to pushing back against the event’s word choice.

“The key word here is transvestite. A transvestite is a person who dresses as the other gender for the pure joy of a sexual experience,” says “proud transsexual woman” Sarah Minifire, who blames the confusion on the co-mingling of identities under the trans umbrella.

“Why should people who wake up every day and live their life in accordance with their own sense of identity and are making every possible physical and psychological change that they can afford to make, just to be more congruent in life, be grouped with the same group of people who play dress up for sex? Or a show?”

While Minifrie also described play party participants as “perverts,” most of the critics say they are sex-positive, and are primarily concerned with the way they party is being set up and promoted.

“I think Ms. Scarlett could have used ‘Trans’ vs. ‘Tranny,’” Kimberley McNelis says. “The fact that ‘gurls’ are free smacks of sexism; it implies men are the pursuers of gurls as objects, and must pay for that privilege. I have no problem with consenting adult play, and I feel that this party could be advertised in a less exploitative and offensive way.”

Scarlett says she “hope[s] to create an event people connect with and embrace” and is open to input if the event she’s created doesn’t resonate. She can be reached at sashascarlett@msn.com.

macpro
08-21-2013, 05:05 PM
show tits.

m0nde
08-21-2013, 05:07 PM
i want to see a good ass shot of ob bending over with a tuckback

macpro
08-21-2013, 05:14 PM
he always leaves when you ask for to see the dik.

Cody
08-21-2013, 05:30 PM
i want to see a good ass shot of ob bending over with a tuckback

tim has one

Camoron
08-21-2013, 05:33 PM
my indian project partner wants me to get on skype, i dont want to, dont have time, dont want another horrible indian person having my skype, sorry m0nde your people are literally the worst people in the world, which makes sense sine you are the worst person in the world, it must be the heat that just turns them into horrible assholes and delusional retards

Cody
08-21-2013, 05:37 PM
ever stay in a hotel run by dotheads? the rooms always smell like grease and farts because thats how dotheads smell, they think its perfectly normal.

m0nde
08-21-2013, 06:14 PM
camoron, sorry you're now hated as a bitch boy
i know i called you out first

too bad

m0nde
08-21-2013, 06:16 PM
ever stay in a hotel run by dotheads? the rooms always smell like grease and farts because thats how dotheads smell, they think its perfectly normal.
ever painted a hotel owned by a stinking paki and hated the fact that you were born in this country with all the advantages of being a white amiercan male and ended up the way you are?

Cody
08-21-2013, 06:19 PM
ever painted a hotel owned by a stinking paki and hated the fact that you were born in this country with all the advantages of being a white amiercan male and ended up the way you are?

no because they cant afford what i charge to put up with that bullshit

m0nde
08-21-2013, 07:07 PM
lol, there are paki-owned shit-smelling motels there, where you live?

Cody
08-21-2013, 07:15 PM
lol, there are paki-owned shit-smelling motels there, where you live?

one near raphine by the pilot truckstop, edelweiss german restaurant is real close to it to.

m0nde
08-21-2013, 08:49 PM
wow, they've infiltrated that far into fuckdom?

Cody
08-21-2013, 08:58 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/ay58wY8_460sa.gif

steveyos
08-21-2013, 09:10 PM
holy shit bailey jay is so fucking hot I want to hate that fag for being such a weeabo loser but wow he is so fucking HOT

steveyos YOLO
08-21-2013, 09:26 PM
wow, they've infiltrated that far into fuckdom?

They own 4 out of the 6 gas stations and half the restaurants in the local hick town of 1000 that I live near. You bastards are taking everything from us poor white folks

Cody
08-21-2013, 09:31 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aWZMynx_460sa.gif

m0nde
08-21-2013, 11:21 PM
lol, they also own loads of hospitals

Cody
08-21-2013, 11:35 PM
grannys bypass surgery funds al quida turrists

m0nde
08-21-2013, 11:54 PM
cody, have you ever been forced to see a nigger doctor, lawyer, whathaveyou?

Cody
08-22-2013, 12:01 AM
cody, have you ever been forced to see a nigger doctor, lawyer, whathaveyou?

well monde the way i see it if a guy manages to make it all the way through medical school then he's probably not really a nigger and more likely a mixed black guy with at least an average IQ. If i had a life threatening illness i'd want t white or maybe jewish doctor but for setting a broken arm a black guy can do that.

m0nde
08-22-2013, 12:23 AM
so that kind of thing doesn't bother you? that some minority has done better than you have and you're in his care?

Cody
08-22-2013, 12:28 AM
so that kind of thing doesn't bother you? that some minority has done better than you have and you're in his care?

dude i can kill and gut a deer or watch horror movies and that doesnt phase me one bit but i am very germaphobic when it comes to people, plus can you really imagine ME prescribing some 600 lb nigger sow with 13 welfare leeching chirrun proper medical care? Also please define better in life because last time i checked if youre happy youre doing good, and i'm usually pretty damned happy :)