PDA

View Full Version : so i had to force myself to eat junk food to reset my metabolism because i hit a plateau and my body is used to my healthy food.

Ramen
08-22-2013, 11:44 PM
i am MISERABLE!!! i don't know how i used to eat greasy, fatty junk food!! my stomach hurts, i feel like i want to vomit.... all i want is steamed vegetables...... :sad:
and i haven't been able to poop in 48hrs... :sad:

Gentleman Doli
08-22-2013, 11:45 PM
Pseudoscientific bullshit

BatteriWyfe
interesting theory

lol

Gentleman Doli
"My body got used to the healthy food" lol ya sure dr atkins

Ramen
08-22-2013, 11:52 PM
"My body got used to the healthy food" lol ya sure dr atkins

the body will turn off the fat burning mode. they say the last few pounds are the hardest to get rid of, and it's true.... i've lost about 85lbs so my body doesn't want to lose anymore..

Autistic Spectrum
08-22-2013, 11:55 PM
dr ramen has a phd in letters to hulster,

Ramen
08-23-2013, 12:02 AM
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/healthy-eating/how-break-weight-loss-plateau?page=all

Gentleman Doli
08-23-2013, 12:05 AM
the body will turn off the fat burning mode. they say the last few pounds are the hardest to get rid of, and it's true.... i've lost about 85lbs so my body doesn't want to lose anymore..

ya so the best thing to do is jsut stuff ur face with pork grinds, ur right ramen

Ramen
08-23-2013, 12:08 AM
ya so the best thing to do is jsut stuff ur face with pork grinds, ur right ramen

:puke:

BatteriWyfe
08-23-2013, 12:11 AM
ya so the best thing to do is jsut stuff ur face with pork grinds, ur right ramenlol

juji
08-23-2013, 12:12 AM
drink a laxant

BatteriWyfe
08-23-2013, 12:17 AM
smoke shit loads of pot until you get chronic bronchitis

the coughing does wonders for the abs

juji
08-23-2013, 12:18 AM
shut the fuck up Lisa

m0nde
08-23-2013, 12:20 AM
lol, drink a laxant

BatteriWyfe
08-23-2013, 12:34 AM
shut the fuck up Lisa*bitch slap*

Cody
08-23-2013, 12:35 AM
*bitch slap*

Gentleman Doli
08-23-2013, 12:37 AM
FUCK OFF MICHAE- err , I mean cody.

Cody
08-23-2013, 12:38 AM
FUCK OFF MICHAE- err , I mean cody.

UofLCardfan08
08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
"Originally Posted by ramen
hope everyone here knows, that my husband knows everything i do on the internet, and this is harrassment and libel, and i will find out who sent these, and i am in the process of looking for a lawyer right now. yes, anything you put or send on facebook is protected by law, same as e-mail. the accusations are lies, and the pictures are from YEARS ago. i have it narrowed down to who would have sent this letter, and you know who you are, and you WILL be hearing from my lawyer. it's one thing to send out a link to all the pics, it's another to lie and accuse me of being an unfaithful wife, and accuse me of cheating while my husband is away when i have chat logs where i constantly remind people that i am happily married and will not participate in any lewd behavior. expect to hear from my lawyer oh so "brave troll".

jon
08-23-2013, 05:57 AM
do you even lift

rubycalaber
08-23-2013, 06:21 AM
"reset my metabolism" "turn off the fat burning mode" :seriously:

nazzibastard
08-23-2013, 06:25 AM
i am MISERABLE!!! i don't know how i used to eat greasy, fatty junk food!! my stomach hurts, i feel like i want to vomit.... all i want is steamed vegetables...... :sad:
and i haven't been able to poop in 48hrs... :sad:
just stick your finger up your ass and move it around and loosen it up

jon
08-23-2013, 06:38 AM
i don't know what resetting metabolism is supposed to mean but your body has two primary energy generating cycles

glycolysis is the primary cycle where sugars (glucose) are "burned" to produce compounds that cells need for energy, virtually all life on earth can consume glucose and performs some manner of this cycle with it

in humans, glucose is not stored in large quantities, so the conventional wisdom is that we need a constantly supply of acelluar carbohydrates to get the easiest access to it to feed our muscles (and everything else)

however in sedentary humans aka fat fucking americans like ramen in 2006, this paradigm results in a nation of slow-brained fucking gout ridden obese steveyoses because we also eat fatty foods and when you're running glycolysis 24/7 you store the fats you consume instead of breaking them down and burning them to feed your muscles

in the absence of a constant supply of massive amounts of glucose, 99% of the human body, mostly muscles, expects lots of fat, primarily saturated fat, to engage in ketosis, the other primary cycle, for the production of energy. you still need about 50g of carbs a day to survive and maintain brain function and you can have up to 100g of carbs a day without kicking into glycolysis overdrive all the time

it's only when you're active and i don't mean just cardio but actually even lifting or otherwise exercising strenuously to produce acute stress and the requisite cortisol release thereof that you will want to replenish your tiny tiny glucose stores with sugars from carbohydrates and you will feel better if you get acelluar ones for the same reason you feel better because you need nicotine and get a cig instead of slapping on a patch

tl;dr carbohydrates are to nitrous injection as saturated fats are to 87 octane fuel as a 2.0L turbo 4cyl inline engine is to the human body: if you run it on the fuel booster instead of the right fuel all the time, you blow all the gaskets sooner, and probably throw a rod in the process

jon
08-23-2013, 06:51 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis

the magic element that splits fats into glucose, allowing your body to use its normal fat storage mechanism and normal blood sugar regulation system, so that you don't get fucking diabetes

when you eat bread, pizza, pasta, etc. you skip this entirely, overfill your tiny glucose stores, rocket your blood sugar through the roof, shut off the release of fats for gluconeogenesis, keep glycolysis running causing all other fats to stay in the bloodstream as no metabolic process is interested in them, sending your blood pressure through the roof and clogging your arteries

because i consume fat in high quantities and sugars in almost no quantities and have been doing so for 2+ years, i am supposed to be prehypertensive and about 200 pounds

i am 130 pounds

my blood pressure is 95/65

i have three xboxes and two ps3's

my life is better than yours

jon
08-23-2013, 06:56 AM
in addition to this dietary wisdom that bucks all fucking retarded government-based research which exists as job security only for total hacks who couldn't make it in the real world

there is the problem of gluten, which is delivered to you mainly in grains/breads/pasta, being an allergen that causes inflammation throughout your body

if you are constantly full of this shit your cells are in damage control mode and you cannot see good results from exercise anyway

and if you are trying to loose weight from exercises that tend to induce chronic, rather than acute stress, like jogging, running, bicycling, long-running high-rep low-weight lifting, stuff that never induces muscle failure, you will never feel or look good, but maybe better than you used to (ramen)

inflammation and chronic stress are two more things to avoid unless you want gout and a pot addiction

Cody
08-23-2013, 09:07 AM
solution, eat 7 small low carb 200 calorie meals spaced over 12 hours.

jon
08-23-2013, 09:53 AM
snapchatted ramen a picture of me eating pizza 30 minutes later lol trolled

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:57 AM
ramen maybe u shoud ask your hot sister how she stays so thin

steveyos
08-23-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm about to go eat a hostess cupcake and drink a cup of liquid sugar then get fucked in the ass by a hot trap then drink 1 cup milk with carnation breakfast essentials then eat a capicola sandwich with a gallon of olive oil balsamic vinegar lettuce banana peppers and two pieces of provalone cheese then eat a cake then eat a pizza then get fucked in the ass again then suck a dick then eat a five layer (fanfare) then own some noobs in apb then get fucked in the ass by another hot trap then eat another cake then eat some carrots

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:59 AM
are hostess cupcaks back in rhode island,,, wtf i have seen the display here in ny for like 2 weeks and still nothing!

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:01 AM
yeah they are and they fucking suck my mom buys stuff for when my niece sleeps over and she always buys the most generic shit hostess and little debbie and they don't even taste good every time she buys them I slap over her face and tell her to stop buying generic common and current shit this is the house fjs built buy better shit you fucking idiot mom

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:02 AM
these cupcakes aren't that bad but even when I was over 9000 tons I wasn't into this stuff plus now knowing that I'm literally eating jet fuel kinda ruins it even more but hey I also am smoking a cigarette so w/e

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:02 AM
hotesss apple pies own

hotesss mini fronsted choclete dooughts also own

twinikes well i mean god dam they own

hostesss cupcakes own,

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:03 AM
I wonder if I can light the cupcake and it'll burn like those little cans they put under food for catering I have some of those and a little metal folding stove thing I should test it

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:04 AM
I eat hostess products less than once a year but yeah compared to everything she's bought from little debbie this cupcakes are really good but even now that I'm barely a fat and can get away with it I still don't like them enough to justify their complete lack of being any good for the human body but right now, I'ma go eat one, yeah I'm gonna eat it, I shoudl snapchat a video fo me eating it to ramen

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:05 AM
little debbie is a fucking whore

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:05 AM
http://skipthepie.org/nutrition-photos/o/18612_130397073749068.jpg

these things though idgaf, I couldfucking eat these all day

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:06 AM
ramen as u are eating your 35 apples today, think back to a time where ya u where chubby, but u where happy, now look at you, then look at your hot sister, take a picture of her, send me the picture, i want to fuck ur hot sister ramen

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:06 AM
food companies don't give a fuck, I've noticed the change in taste over the years I can't even drink mountain dew any more or any soda because everything is high fructose corn syrup and liquified styrofoam

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:07 AM
ramen if you want to stay fit and still be healthy you need to take my bandanacize class

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:14 AM
does anyone else here remember when the star crunch bars were like the size of a softball? and now they are tiny pitiful things for 50 cents more a box.

jon
08-23-2013, 10:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ldKTPJU.jpg

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:36 AM
thats pretty good jon, better than my averages anyways.