PDA

View Full Version : Will Iggy return to FJS?

Obnoxious Bitch
08-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Steve has Joan and Lisa as admins of his forum so now all he needs to top off his site is Iggy to return as an admin. No point in making a poll thread about this so please share your opions on the likeliness that Iggy returns to FJS.

steveyos
08-23-2013, 09:41 AM
lol ob is trying so hard to fit in here he doesn't want people to just continuously tell him to opst his dick, he thinks this is his chance, he's taking the moment to strike, to fit in, and the greatest part is he probaly will evnetaully fit in like all the other lizards, because this is reject haven, and idk why this place is 99% lizards and fjs is 0% lizards but everyone says fjs is reject havne, when there's not a signle person from reject haven there, but that's ok, cause the lizards fit in here now and that's all that matter .

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:45 AM
bet iggy goes to post anything legal, also i love me a good ob trolling lizard theory thread,

Cody
Steve has Joan and Lisa as admins of his forum so now all he needs to top off his site is Iggy to return as an admin. No point in making a poll thread about this so please share your opions on the likeliness that Iggy returns to FJS.

this will end well...

Obnoxious Bitch
lol ob is trying so hard to fit in here he doesn't want people to just continuously tell him to opst his dick, he thinks this is his chance, he's taking the moment to strike, to fit in, and the greatest part is he probaly will evnetaully fit in like all the other lizards, because this is reject haven, and idk why this place is 99% lizards and fjs is 0% lizards but everyone says fjs is reject havne, when there's not a signle person from reject haven there, but that's ok, cause the lizards fit in here now and that's all that matter .

Quoted from the grand lizard himself. I take that as a no to Iggy topping off your site.

Obnoxious Bitch
08-23-2013, 09:46 AM
this will end well...

Look how postanythinglegal ended. Steve doesn't learn his lessons.

steveyos
08-23-2013, 09:47 AM
no lizards at fjs, lisa isn't there, iggy isn't there, I didn't just ban you cody I got rid of every lizard because you guys weren't here back when ytmsnfw was funny and you can't understand the kind of posts I want at fjs and it'll just never work out the drama runs too deep in your veins and since all the ytmnsfer's left here are now lizrds too and enjoy drama you guys get along great

Cody
08-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Quoted from the grand lizard himself. I take that as a no to Iggy topping off your site.

he already tried to beg her back like a year ago and iggy and QM both told him to stick fjs up his ass, then they banned him from :lizard:net

steveyos
08-23-2013, 09:48 AM
ob fucking rules

steveyos
08-23-2013, 09:48 AM
I wish queen mud would post at fjs so bad

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:49 AM
no lizards at fjs, lisa isn't there, iggy isn't there, I didn't just ban you cody I got rid of every lizard because you guys weren't here back when ytmsnfw was funny and you can't understand the kind of posts I want at fjs and it'll just never work out the drama runs too deep in your veins and since all the ytmnsfer's left here are now lizrds too and enjoy drama you guys get along great

did twitcken kitcken really leave, tell her i am sorry for being so mean to her she seemed like a super lady

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:49 AM
also get out stevey u suck lol

steveyos
08-23-2013, 09:52 AM
ob and dp sitting in a tree

Cody
08-23-2013, 09:52 AM
did twitcken kitcken really leave, tell her i am sorry for being so mean to her she seemed like a super lady

shes actually really nice dp, like mrs hyde lunchlady nice, but she won't post tits so forget about that.

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:53 AM
is she hot codey, do u got a pic, i love me some gilf's

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 09:58 AM
paying serious rep points for sexy pics of Admin/Jack vernoerkers wife

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:08 AM
is she hot codey, do u got a pic, i love me some gilf's

she is pretty yes, but shes milf. not really your style :too old:

steveyos
08-23-2013, 10:08 AM
I don't think there's any pics of her on the internet at all I read every single flag post front to back and he's never posted her pic

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:15 AM
I don't think there's any pics of her on the internet at all I read every single flag post front to back and he's never posted her pic

there are pics but i dont dox my friends so dont expect to see them from me.

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Yesterday, 06:50 PM #1
Rohypnol Laced Cucumber

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Cag
Posting Alliances
Since it's always important to make alliances while posting at rejecthaven, I shall list my alliances for you all to see.

Equal Hater
Smell The Dick
rose west

All the others have forsaken me.

Does anyone have any advice to help me through this emotional time when my best internet friend suddenly starts being horribly cruel and puts me on ignore?

I cried about it the other night and I had to turn my face away so my children wouldn't see the pain in my face.

why doesn't iggy post with us too? lol is that site rejecthaven.org keeping her super busy with it's popularity and bustling faggot community where they discuss mediation and shit

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:17 AM
is she actually hot lol, god dam now i fell bad, i could have been sexually harassing her instead of just harassing her,

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:18 AM
actualization:

iggy's niglet is finally old enough to use the internet and she doesnt want her niglet to see what a whore she's been for like 20 years OL now.

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:19 AM
is she actually hot lol, god dam now i fell bad, i could have been sexually harassing her instead of just harassing her,

shes like a tatted up harley davidson looking type of grandma, and shes not actually married to jack, she's married to a guy who likes to restore old cool stuff.

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:20 AM
also fuck cag , she has a posting alliance with rose west,

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2013, 10:21 AM
PWNNNTTTT FOUD A PICTURE OF HER AND JACK VERNOEKKER

http://collider.com/wp-content/image-base/TV/S/Sons_of_Anarchy/tv_show_images/sons_of_anarchy_tv_show_image_katey_sagal_ron_perlman_01.jpg

Cody
08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
PWNNNTTTT FOUD A PICTURE OF HER AND JACK VERNOEKKER

http://collider.com/wp-content/image-base/TV/S/Sons_of_Anarchy/tv_show_images/sons_of_anarchy_tv_show_image_katey_sagal_ron_perlman_01.jpg

just from the url (link is broken dp) i can tell youre close, she looks kinda like al bundy's wife looks now but less wrinkly and pretty good boobs.

Obnoxious Bitch
08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Flaglerchat has her picture for sure. He is probably reluctant to post these things himself due to legal issues but would probably be happy to give it to you, albeit anonymously for you to post around here.

macpro
08-23-2013, 04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IYiO9nm.jpg

jon
08-23-2013, 06:10 PM
igby posts a reply

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2014, 01:45 PM
post your dick ob