08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
So embarrassing having her watch me try on pants :phew:

rose west
08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
First.

rose west
08-23-2013, 09:35 PM

I hope she didn't climb into your pants with you and rape you again.

steveyos YOLO
08-23-2013, 09:58 PM
She's nothing like you rose wests she isn't gross

Cody
08-24-2013, 12:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

Autistic Spectrum
08-24-2013, 01:16 AM
She's nothing like you rose wests she isn't gross

Obnoxious Bitch
08-24-2013, 07:53 AM

What's wrong with people like you and Steve? Flee that nest already rather than complaining about it on a troll forum to other adults who have fled their nests along time ago. I am sure you can find a cougar or sugar daddy to take care of you if you don't feel like working so there is no excuse for this.

juji
08-24-2013, 08:28 AM
What's wrong with people like you and Steve? Flee that nest already rather than complaining about it on a troll forum to other adults who have fled their nests along time ago. I am sure you can find a cougar or sugar daddy to take care of you if you don't feel like working so there is no excuse for this.

5 reasons:

1- You have no job.

2- You have no talent.

3- You have no social skills.

4- You have no respect for society.

5- You have no future.

Obnoxious Bitch
08-24-2013, 08:38 AM
5 reasons:

1- You have no job.

2- You have no talent.

3- You have no social skills.

4- You have no respect for society.

5- You have no future.

Says the deaf Mexican who came to this country to leech off of disability.

juji
08-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Says the deaf Mexican who came to this country to leech off of disability.

re: says the retarded shemale is jealous of the deaf mexican who had 2 opportunites such as 1 job and 1 gov support.

Obnoxious Bitch
08-24-2013, 09:10 AM
re: says the retarded shemale is jealous of the deaf mexican who had 2 opportunites such as 1 job and 1 gov support. Drug smuggler and coyote isn't a job.

My husband chooses to support me. The taxpayers on this website won't have a choice but to support you. Even Steve has higher moral ground than you because America is supposed to take care of its own rather than foreigners. He getting stuck with welfare while you get better disability is fucked up.

Autistic Spectrum
08-24-2013, 09:26 AM
does your husband still have girl parts,

juji
08-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Drug smuggler and coyote isn't a job.

My husband chooses to support me. The taxpayers on this website won't have a choice but to support you. Even Steve has higher moral ground than you because America is supposed to take care of its own rather than foreigners. He getting stuck with welfare while you get better disability is fucked up.

How did you invent about drug smuggler and coyote? wtf

steveyos YOLO
08-24-2013, 10:56 AM

Stevey and i were born males and kept the genitalia we were born with. Did you do the same? What's next, are you gonna call me a fag or something?