PDA

View Full Version : hey monde

Cody
08-24-2013, 03:43 AM
you asked me about the pandaria expansion on WOW, well even though i only have cata i can play a pandarian, the storyline is very chinese and most of the bad guys in the starting area are poo flinging monkeys (niggers) that steal and destroy stuff so i'm really enjoying it, also pandarians seem neutral to both factions (when you choose pandarian the race tab is centered between horde and alliance at the bottom of the list), not sure when or if I will be forced to choose a faction loyalty. I'm lvl 9 atm i'll update you as i go further.

Cody
08-24-2013, 03:45 AM
Also pandarian racial buffs are awesome, -45% enemy healing when attacking an enemy is one racial passive, 1/2 falling dmg is another....

Cody
08-24-2013, 04:31 AM
oh youre gonna love this, new area, apparently i am helping horde atm, but the alliance is also present in this area (dont want to spoil it too much) anyways the enemies now are LIZARD PEOPLE and they come in wave after wave nonstop...

Cody
08-24-2013, 05:23 AM
spoiler alert!

You have to choose a faction before you leave the pandaren starting area, as usual I went with horde. I rerolled on a new server because my other server was only 15% horde and its fucking DEAD, plus the horde are a bunch of crybaby faggots on that server, seems like the alliance and horde both did a 180 on Aerie Peak so I'm searching for a new server home for my main...

ATM i'm on steemweedle cartel, its a RP server, maybe i'll meet bobhughes' larping gf there.

rubycalaber
08-24-2013, 06:19 AM
teknorat keeps trying to get me to play WoW but I'm not ready to be a 100% autist yet

Cody
08-24-2013, 06:25 AM
teknorat keeps trying to get me to play WoW but I'm not ready to be a 100% autist yet

i could get you into it as long as you play a horde class, idk shit about alliance starting areas or quest lines though.

juji
08-24-2013, 08:29 AM
I'm glad I never played this shit.

steveyos
08-24-2013, 09:30 AM

you like games where you actually play the game, wow you just move your character to a location and click on an enemy and it does all the fighting automatically you don't even dodge incoming attacks or anything

steveyos
08-24-2013, 09:30 AM
and you pay a monthly fee to do that lol

Cody
08-24-2013, 09:40 AM
you like games where you actually play the game, wow you just move your character to a location and click on an enemy and it does all the fighting automatically you don't even dodge incoming attacks or anything

lol what? you have to do a rotation and usae macros based on your skill cooldowns, i gets pretty fucking technical in PVP, what the fuck did you hear?

steveyos
08-24-2013, 11:29 AM
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........................................

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2013, 11:44 AM
m0ndes new best friend cody

steveyos
08-24-2013, 12:03 PM
m0ndes new best friend cody

welcome to rubynet

jon
08-24-2013, 12:04 PM
wow lol teknorat plays wow

WOW

steveyos
08-24-2013, 12:06 PM
wow lol teknorat plays wow

WOW

that shouldn't surprise you in the least lol

steveyos
08-24-2013, 12:06 PM
because you see, tek is fucking gay, and welp

timmy
08-24-2013, 12:08 PM
if you play wow im severing all contact with you

steveyos
08-24-2013, 12:09 PM
ruby fucking probably will end up playing it at the rate he's going tek already had him buy a shitty computer now he's gonna have him playing a shitty video game he prefers posting with thtese shitty lizards while he literally shits himself ruby has turned into shit

timmy
08-24-2013, 12:11 PM
What a way to say, "You want to do many sexual things to me".

steveyos
08-24-2013, 12:31 PM
What a way to say, "You want to do many sexual things to me".

Cody
08-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Im having so much fun guize i just scammed 20 gold off some mowrahn who wanted me to sign his guild charter

m0nde
08-24-2013, 04:29 PM
i played WoW for 6 months, saw i was too addicted and quit
the lich king thing was interesting, but even in that 6 months the instances became much easier and after i finished that add-on, i didn't want to keep repeating teh thing ad nauseum

rose west
08-24-2013, 05:12 PM
I played hopscotch when I was younger.

http://i.imgur.com/kKCUTB0.jpg

Cody
08-24-2013, 08:25 PM
i played WoW for 6 months, saw i was too addicted and quit
the lich king thing was interesting, but even in that 6 months the instances became much easier and after i finished that add-on, i didn't want to keep repeating teh thing ad nauseum

i spent 2 hours just sitting on a rock in orgrimar fishing on my new pandarian, im having so much fun doing the lower lvl stuff all over again and reacquainting myself with the game i might not even transfer my main toon, i might just make this pandarian my new main. I still havent rolled a goblin yet either i bet thats really fun.

Camoron
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
wow you start off neutral and choose laster, that sudns like a fucking RIPOFF OF CITY OF HEROES GOING ROGUE way to go World of Warcrap, you fucking lameasses.

:sad: i miss city of heroes.., think about you everyday...

Cody
08-24-2013, 08:37 PM
wow you start off neutral and choose laster, that sudns like a fucking RIPOFF OF CITY OF HEROES GOING ROGUE way to go World of Warcrap, you fucking lameasses.

:sad: i miss city of heroes.., think about you everyday...

idk was city of heroes rooted in chinese mysticism and did you start out with your country on the back of a giant sea turtle that talks?