PDA

View Full Version : isn't it funny how bears like honey

BatteriWyfe
08-26-2013, 05:45 AM

steveyos
08-26-2013, 05:49 AM
god, your sig, classic lizard cutting out someone's head and putting it on someone else's body, lmao that is something only you crazy elderly folk can think is a sick burn ohh man stop just stop lol

BatteriWyfe
08-26-2013, 05:50 AM
pig egg

steveyos
08-26-2013, 05:50 AM
I make chicken and bacon in honey and rooster sauce (pretty hot chinky chang chinatown sauce) and put it on an everything bagel (nothing plain about me) and it's amazing I will make you it some time I need to make it again I haven't in omg like a year, wow, I'm seriously gonna kill myself any day now

steveyos
08-26-2013, 05:51 AM
I don't even remember exactly what I put it's been so long wow why am I still alive the world doesn't even deserve me it's so bad

BatteriWyfe
08-26-2013, 06:33 AM
god, your sig, classic lizard cutting out someone's head and putting it on someone else's body, lmao that is something only you crazy elderly folk can think is a sick burn ohh man stop just stop lollook at the good job I did of his neck

steveyos
08-26-2013, 09:26 AM
it's nto a good job it's just so damn for old people ugh lisa come on you're killing me with the liking rose west and flag and other horrible people and the elderly-level-trolling cutout heads on other bodies wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff