when ramen quits posting
when cbarry gets his GED
when Stevey gets a real job
when JJ just fuks off
when O.B. shows his man made clitoris
when Ucard chokes to death on a nigger cock
when m0nde releases all the missing children that are in his basement
when doli makes $300,000.00 a year at Walgreens
when Cam finally gets over his depression cause he's gender disphoric.
when Garfeels gives up all his dildos
when bob hughes has a relapse
when juji quits being gay
when Rose makes a good post
when maks
when FF gives me a blow job
when rootbeers boy friend comes back to him
when deso throws away his voice changer

Camoron
08-27-2013, 05:23 PM
when maks

Camoron
08-27-2013, 05:24 PM
goddamn.. marco ownin everyone with a single thread... Take notes, boyos; this is the stuff legends are made of.

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 05:24 PM
ban marco, ob, rose west, lisa, jack, and codey, and the rest of the no name lizard fags, sure u will be banning them a year too late, but better late then never i say

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 05:30 PM
ok bob hughes had a relaspe like 2 mins ago , and i am a faggot, so there's 2 off your list, marco, time 2 start packing up your bags

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 05:30 PM
shit marks allready whened i saw him do it earlier today, so there's 3

macpro
08-27-2013, 05:31 PM
let me know when the others comply.

maks
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
shit marks allready whened i saw him do it earlier today, so there's 3

it's true I was there when it happened

steveyos
08-27-2013, 05:52 PM
marco please never stop posting here lol

Cody
08-27-2013, 06:09 PM
marco please come post at fjs

Gentleman Doli
08-27-2013, 06:10 PM
when maks

jon
08-27-2013, 06:15 PM
when deso throws away his voice changer

not now not never

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 06:27 PM
macpro
well that's a start,,, now just turn lisa, codey , rose west jack vneoerkkor ob and all the other ones i forget there names,, green and we will have a lively herpturim where friends and colleagues can gather to discuss big foot, the Admin over at fjs twichwicn kitcken, and smoking pot in inflateable batubs and the joys of never leaving the house,

steveyos
all lizards please post here forever

steveyos
most of you already fit in

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 06:28 PM
the good part of putting them all in the herpturim is they have a cool place to post with there buddys and i don't have to read any of there posts, it's a win/win

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 06:28 PM
most of you already fit in

a great wrong , has to be corrected, rubycalber x, you and your troll sqaud pngs allowed this to happen,,,

steveyos
08-27-2013, 06:31 PM
ruby couldn't be doing a better job

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 06:33 PM
ya he's not pissed all over the husk of ytmnd forums at all, tup smiley

steveyos YOLO
08-27-2013, 07:11 PM
macpro
well that's a start,,, now just turn lisa, codey , rose west jack vneoerkkor ob and all the other ones i forget there names,,,

cat avatar guy

0mon Ra
08-27-2013, 07:29 PM
i give this thread an A-

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 07:31 PM
lol i love cat avatar guy, i have no idea why, she cagged my heart,

m0nde
08-27-2013, 07:37 PM
marco really feels hurt when he's lumped in with the :lizard:s

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 07:47 PM
they all do, then they start calling us lizard people idk its like if igguanga goddess could have held it together maybe they would all be back there, doxxing each other and making sweet ass photoshops and the lizard people of 2013 would have been a painful memory that maybe over time rubynet could have learned a lesson like linking back here when u are posting in terrible forums is a really bad idea, and it would never happen again,,,

Camoron
08-27-2013, 07:52 PM
i just dont understand why so many of them came here, i tried to get people from tinychat to post here and none of them would, and i think conedick is the only one from tinychat who did but now hes gone too it seems probably because everyune calls him conedick

m0nde
08-27-2013, 07:54 PM
conedick was genuinely aspy, that's the only reason he came here

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 07:57 PM
he was power hungry, he would do anything for mod of tinychat, a week after he started pming me for the admin password which i totally would have gave him but i learned my lesson 15 times so far, with that

steveyos
08-27-2013, 09:50 PM
i just dont understand why so many of them came here, i tried to get people from tinychat to post here and none of them would, and i think conedick is the only one from tinychat who did but now hes gone too it seems probably because everyune calls him conedick

it's because this forum really fucking sucks lmao

steveyos
08-27-2013, 09:51 PM
when the lizards are gone you guys aren't gonna be able to do anything but post about them, watch, this forum really will die when they're gone you guys don't remember how to make any other kinds of posts you're all really hateful mean sad people now there will be no comedy when teh lizards are gone if the forum doesn't die you'll all just be doxxing each other

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 09:52 PM
no we will post about windows 8 and how it's the best os ever all day every day, and not post about lizard people drama bullshit, we will post about things that matter like live tiles in windows 8

steveyos
08-27-2013, 09:59 PM
that's nice dp

steveyos YOLO
08-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Gonna post about the ps4 when it comes out

steveyos
08-27-2013, 10:14 PM
unban marco

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:17 PM
ban stevey and reban marco

steveyos
08-27-2013, 10:18 PM
get dp some computer classes and unban marco

steveyos YOLO
08-27-2013, 10:26 PM
You've been plain bageling marco for months and now you like him i wanna dropkick you in the face

steveyos
08-27-2013, 10:30 PM
I like marco because he posts here, I like any lizard that posts here and I hope they continue to do so forever

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2013, 10:33 PM
ya stevey but u have more posts at ruby net then u do at fjs, so i would gander u hate yourself and want 2 die if u want to read marco posts,

steveyos
08-27-2013, 10:34 PM
I just love watching this place burn I can't help it it brings me joy watching all of you so miserable because you deserve it

steveyos
08-27-2013, 10:34 PM
I can't stress how happy I am that most of the lizards actaully are fitting in and you guys actually converse with them

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:28 AM
i don't understand how stevey has a lizard as admin, but keeps talking about how this place is full of lizards
stevey tried to get lisa to admin his forum as well as ob
wtf is he on about?

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:35 AM
*monde asks the hard hitting questions*

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:36 AM
stevey, how's it going buddy? are you doing okay these days? are you doing well trying to keep busy?

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:37 AM
*m0nde walks in*

juji
08-28-2013, 12:38 AM
i don't understand how stevey has a lizard as admin, but keeps talking about how this place is full of lizards
stevey tried to get lisa to admin his forum as well as ob
wtf is he on about?

m0nde doesn't even know about teh difference between red lizard and green lizards

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:39 AM
stevey deflecting
it's so hard to not feel hurt

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:40 AM
m0nde doesn't even know about teh difference between red lizard and green lizardsplease retard, when you understand what's going on on the forum you can interject
otherwise, please either ask others what's going on or just read

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:41 AM
*monde hands out the ownage *

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:47 AM
*stevey deflects yet again*

juji
08-28-2013, 12:48 AM
please retard, when you understand what's going on on the forum you can interject
otherwise, please either ask others what's going on or just read

fuck off :)

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:49 AM
fuck off :)u mad :)

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:49 AM
*monde types things*

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:51 AM
stevey makes over 10 millon posts at ytmnsfw fourms and says he hates ytmnsfw fourms in 8 millon of those posts, the other 2 millon are about second life and various os's he has installed,

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:52 AM
this is well known, this is steveyos666 u know what u are gonna get when stevey posts, it's very comforting

steveyos
08-28-2013, 12:53 AM
I am the best poster

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:57 AM
*fjs wins again*

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:58 AM
action star something action star

m0nde
08-28-2013, 12:59 AM
it's the new stevey deflection method, get with it

steveyos
08-28-2013, 01:08 AM
*monde talks*

UofLCardfan08
08-28-2013, 05:39 AM
ya stevey but u have more posts at ruby net then u do at fjs, so i would gander u hate yourself and want 2 die if u want to read marco posts,because fjs is shit and sloth steve knows it
, what version of fjs does this one make it? fjsv15+

Camoron
08-28-2013, 08:09 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016793/marcop.png

steveyos
08-28-2013, 08:53 AM
uofcagfan fitting in

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 08:54 AM
fjs version 321 is the best one yet,,

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 08:55 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016793/marcop.png

lisa was pressed yesterday to list all these friends she has here, and she named u and rootbeer and teknorat as her good friends,

steveyos
08-28-2013, 08:58 AM
I just shut down fjs

Camoron
08-29-2013, 07:16 AM
lisa was pressed yesterday to list all these friends she has here, and she named u and rootbeer and teknorat as her good friends,

ya, thats accurate, lisa is a sweet kid

steveyos
08-29-2013, 07:23 AM
rubynet v1.0 is the best yet

Cody
08-29-2013, 12:54 PM
ya, thats accurate, lisa is a sweet kid

great so you fell in love with cag over the internet, and youre friends with lisa. congrats on finally destroying what cred you had left on rubynet...

Camoron
08-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Thx I try rly hard

Cody
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
are you going to get all suicidal for us on tinychat now?

Camoron
08-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Yes. Go in and wait for me I'm just getting my noose ready.

Cody
08-29-2013, 01:11 PM
The Young Ones:DEMOLITION

Written by Ben Elton, Rik Mayall, and Lise Mayer
Additional material by Alexei Sayle
BBC, 1982
[NOTE: Please send corrections to Steve Rapport. Thanks.]

--INT: KITCHEN/DRAWING ROOM

DJ: That was a great new version of "The Young Ones"--

[RICK snaps radio off.]
RICK: That was brilliant! Shame about Cliff Richard.

NEIL: What about him?

RICK: What?

NEIL: What about Cliff Richard?

RICK: Are you trying to be funny?

NEIL: Um, uh...

RICK: Because if you are, I think it's in pretty poor taste, that's all! I'm not a fridge, you know!

[RICK runs out of the room, snatching radio and giving Neil one last smug look before exiting.]
NEIL: Weird, eh? I better get back to the lentil cassarole before I get disorientated.

[NEIL pours soap suds into pot, and starts stirring.]
NEIL: Guess it'll be soon be over for you lentils!

[NEIL sneezes into the pot. He then picks it up to carry it to the table, but immediately reacts to it being hot.]
NEIL: Oh wow! This is really amazingly hot! I'd better get it to the table quickly!

[NEIL quickly walks with the pot to the tablem, which is covered in junk.]
NEIL: Oh, no room at all, eh? Heavy! I'll never get it back to the cooker in time now--I'm just gonna have to--

[NEIL dumps the contents of the pot on the floor and starts blowing on his fingers. He then observes the mess on the floor.]
NEIL: Oh no. Bad karma. Again!

[NEIL exits, and calls upstairs]
NEIL: Guys, there's some dinner on the floor if you want it. If you don't, like, that would also be cool, because I only spent all day cooking it, right, and like, I was the one who got it together to put the lentils on to soak last night, but maybe we should just get a cat, right, and give it to the cat, 'cause it's obvious none of you can be both-- guys? Maybe it'd be cool if I just died, right?

[RICK runs past NEIL and into the drawing room without a word. He walks through the food on the floor then immediately freezes, seemingly as if shocked by what he just walked in.]
RICK: Well?

NEIL: Well what, Rick?

RICK: Have you decided to apologize for what you said about Cliff Richard?

NEIL: I didn't say anything about Cliff Richard, Rick, I wasn't even--

RICK: Look, I don't want to discuss it! Okay? Ha-- I wouldn't even discuss the color of orange juice with you, Neil. Heh! But I've written a poem and I think perhaps it might help you.

NEIL: It's orange, Rick, and look, I don't want to depress you or anything, but like, you're standing in a huge mound of lentil cassarole.

RICK: "Oh Cliff! / Sometimes it must be difficult not to feel as if / You really are a cliff / When fascists keep trying to push you over it! / Are they the lemmings, or are you Cliff? Or ARE you, Cliff?

NEIL: Yeah. That was really pretty bad, Rick.

RICK: Bad for society when the KIDS start to get into it!

NEIL: I'm gonna kill myself now.

RICK: Pretty angry stuff, right? Let them try and ignore that, right?

[NEIL is putting his head into the oven.]
RICK: Those clever trousers in the army! And the police, and the government, if they can!

NEIL: I see things much more clearly now! Bye Rick.

RICK: Yes, g'bye.

NEIL: I'll probably come back as a lentil.

RICK: I might even be put in prison! And have water DRIPPED on my head! I might even get a personal message from Cliff!

NEIL: Oh, wow! This is the end, man! Doesn't anybody ever suss out cleaning this oven except me? Aw, w--this is so dirty, man, uncool! I bet you could look inside all the dirty ovens in the world, right, and you can--even the ones at the bottoms of swamps, and you wouldn't find one as dirty as this one.

RICK: Neil! Why don't you listen to me, Neil? Why don't you listen to ME? Y--d'you find me boring or something? Look. Look. That's a saucer. THAT'S boring. Look.

[RICK holds the saucer up next to his face for comparison, pointing at both for effect.]
RICK: Pretty different, really, isn't it? It's not really the same thing at all, is it Neil? NEIL!

[RICK breaks the saucer by throwing it on the oven, then goes to do the same with another one.]
RICK: I will not be associated with saucers!

[MIKE enters.]
MIKE: Hi guys! 6:15, enter Mike the cool person for his dinner. Strolls across the floor, "Hi Neil," he says, looking good and already warming up "Is that supper?"

NEIL: No, no, that's supper over there.

MIKE: Why are you smashing up saucers, Rick? Your prints on 'em? I know just how you feel, man, y'dig? Sometimes saucers used to make me pretty angry too. Yeah, there's a lotta heads buried at the bottom of the garden because of a saucer in the works.

RICK: I suppose you think it's pretty weird, don't you Mike? Well. You'd be right. 'Cause THAT'S the kind of guy I am, right? WEIRD. Which is why I go over people's heads! A bit like an aeroplane! You think I'm an aeroplane, don't you, Mike? Well, I'm not.

MIKE: I don't think you're an aeroplane, Rick.

RICK: Sycophant!

[NEIL is trying to scoop the casserole up from the floor.]
NEIL: Guys, I really think we ought to get it together maybe to eat something, you know?

RAT #1: Oh zounds! Most I can manage these days is to stuff down a few pages of the Guardian before they're ripped out!

RAT #2: I managed to nibble away at a few lines of Hippolytus the other day, at #32.

RAT #1: Oh, lucky you! Eurypides is my dream poet. {mumbles somtething unintelligible}

[Both RATS laugh heartily.]
RAT #2: Oh, wonderful! This should raise a dry smile, then: Knock knock!

RAT #1: Oh, how wonderful! Who's there?

RAT #2: Eurypides!

RAT #1: Eurypides who?

RAT #2: Eurypides trousers, you-menda-these trousers!

[Both RATS giggle.]
RICK: Augh! A rat!

[RICK retrieves a box guitar from the refrigerator and smashes the rats.]
NEIL: Oh, wow, Rick, man, that's really heavy, man! My grandfather made that guitar entirely out of matchsticks on his deathbed!

RICK: I hate rats! OKAY?

[Shot of RAT #2 eating the remains of his recently-smashed friend.]
RAT #2: It's what he would have wanted.

NEIL: Eh, look, guys, eh, I'm sorry the meal got a bit uncool, like, floorwise, but it's all right, cause I probably got the dirtiest bit.

[NEIL pours salt on his plate; the top of the saltshaker comes off and salt flows copiously onto the plate.]
RICK: Ha ha ha!

MIKE: Okay, guys, don't do anything unusual. Did a guy with a lisp phone?

RICK: No one phoned you, Mike. Well... we haven't got a telephone.

MIKE: Yeah. I know. But did a guy with a lisp phone?

RICK: No, he didn't.

MIKE: Did he say anything about the bananas?

RICK: Uh... no.

MIKE: I thought you said he didn't phone!

RICK: He didn't!

MIKE: Okay, okay, that's good. But it could have been very bad! Anyway, forget you rever even heard the name.

RICK: Uh... What name?

MIKE: Hey, hey, you're learning! That's good.

NEIL: I've got an uncle called Dustin.

RICK: Neil! Are these lentils South African?

NEIL: Well, um...

RICK: You bastard! You complete and utter bastard! Why don't you just go out and become a policeman?! Become a pig? There's no difference, you know!

[RICK picks up some of the food with his fingers, drops it suddenly and wipes his fingers off with a towel.]
RICK: Ow, ow, ow! There's no difference, you know! You think there is, but there isn't! I suppose you hate gay people too! Hippie!

NEIL: Listen, listen, just don't bring me down again, all right, Rick?

RICK: Okay, where's my biro? WHERE IS MY BIRO?

MIKE: Here, here, use mine.

[MIKE hands RICK a ballpoint pen.]
RICK: This is my biro!

MIKE: Well, I just saw it lying on your desk, I thought you didn't want it anymore.

RICK: But look at it, it's half empty!

MIKE: It was just lying there, Rick, what's a guy supposed to think?

RICK: Neil! / What are you doing, Neil? / To make a meal, Neil? / Surreal! From totalitarian vegetables! / How much does it cost, Neil?

NEIL: Well actually it's about four pounds fifty, each.

MIKE and RICK: Four pounds fifty??

RICK: I'm not paying you money to eat black men! I could become a pig and do that for free! Right on!

MIKE: Neil, when I eat a meal worth four pounds fifty, I'm not paying for it, you got me?

NEIL: Yeah, okay, okay, right, like house meeting, okay? Yeah. Like, I know four pounds fifty is like a hell of a lot of bread to lay out just for a lentil casserole, but I did a lot, right? And it struck me that like, considering what I'm gonna do, tonight, I should do like, thirteen portions.

RICK: Thirteen? What are you doing, starting a football team?

NEIL: No, no, killing myself! Killing myself. This is my last supper, right. I've finished building my gallows, and it's totally far out, you should see it Rick. Like, when the trap door opens, and I, like, die, it lights Joss Sticks and plays "Rock Around The Clock"; it's totally amazing.

RICK: Oh, far out. Really great. WOODSTOCK.

[VYVYAN busts into the room by crashing through the wall directly above the supper table. He's holding what is apparently a disembodied leg.]
NEIL: Oh, fine, great, yeah. Why don't you sit in the supper, man, yeah.

RICK: Vyvyan, you might have washed ye hands!

[VYVYAN walks over to the sink, kicks it completely off the wall, and runs his hands through the stream of water now flowing from a hole in the bare wall.]
VYVYAN: I've been down the morgue!

NEIL: Oh, fine, yeah, great. Let's talk about death, I mean, don't consider my feelings tonight, or anything, really.

VYVYAN: Cutting up bodies for my course, you know.

RICK: None of you ever give the slightest consideration to a word I've said!

VYVYAN: That's because you're very boring!

RICK: Oh! Oh, and I suppose you think ideas like peace and freedom and equality are boring too!

VYVYAN: Yes, they are!

RICK: Ha! Fallen into my trap! In that case, why isn't Cliff Richard boring, clever-trousers? Tell me that!

[VYVYAN responds by pushing RICK's face down into his food.]
NEIL: Okay, lads, umm... this is it, okay, I'm going, now, this is the final moment, okay? Right.

VYVYAN: I've got a leg.

MIKE: Hey Vyvyan, that's not unusual.

VYVYAN: No, look. I'm supposed to write an essay on it, right, but... I think I'm just gonna stick it on the bonnet of my car!

NEIL: Bye, then!

MIKE: Okay, Vyv, okay, hold back, go previous. Now, the scotch eggs are another story. That's a nice angle on the wall, straight through it, I like your style. Certainly had me fooled. That's only part of the puzzle. Most days you come through the door. Sometimes you even open it. Today you didn't, today you suddenly change your routine, why? Eh? You in trouble, Vyv? You the final sausage in the fridge? Is someone comin' after you with a piece of cling film?

VYVYAN: No... We got a letter from the council! Look, nobody's fed my hamster, have they?

Camoron
08-29-2013, 01:15 PM
after that post I really do want to kill myself

Cody
08-29-2013, 01:18 PM
:nacho:

FUCKJEW
08-29-2013, 01:50 PM
That is not The Young Ones:DEMOLITION

Cody
08-29-2013, 01:57 PM
http://www.menvafan.net/annat/tv/tyo/demolition.htm