PDA

View Full Version : Im Lisa

oOBatteryOo
04-04-2012, 03:01 PM
not a full name or anything but just a name, I got this "infraction" after I left

so if I say a bunch of random names, eg. Susan, Pete, George, Fred.

Is that really "PI", I mean I'm all for protecting people's personal information but I thought we had actual human admins because they can bring a bit a bit of actual common sense to the table... or am I wrong?

Iggy used to be an admin on Bastard Factory before joining TBM. When TBM went defunct, she created RH and recruited most of it's internet homeless members. Her ex-on BF Shawn Reynolds (aka: bastard fctory) doxed the hell out of her and made many threats. Flaglerchat is strictly a doxing troll that gets a kick out of Iggy's paranoia.

A true troll site allows all legal posting yet Iggy makes rules to protect herself from her own butthirt ruining her site in the process.

FWIW...doxing is a shitty way to troll but claiming to be a troll site while banning it is lulzy stupidity. There is of course hypocrisy as well. My IP address was doxed all over her site yet I got banned when I typed the last name of a member whose last name commonly known.

RH is a site full of losers that can dish it but sure can't take it.

you're the Queen?

As in Queen Mud? No. I am just the biggest bitch these sites hate. You'd probably piss Iggy off just mentioning me.

I've seen her post nothing that was even interesting or mildly amusing

Rose, yes

Jibbles, yes

and some others yes

but Queen? Nope. In fact I thought she was a mod just out of token because she makes youtube vids, couldn't see any other reason to be frank, oh and by the way the stupid twat is frantically trying to send me "warnings" that I doubt I will read or respect.

Iggy on the other hand, well I'm prepared to hear her out on an explantion but that idiotic little twerp "Queen"? get real

I was banned mainly for mocking "warning" and turning them into the lulziest trolls on that site. Iggy got too humiliated having me on her site and was always eager to find a way to ban me.

in any event I chose not to respect or heed any "infractions" or "warnings" until a SANE and common sense explanation to WTF that shit is is given

Be yourself and get banned. Iggy's site is a disgraceful nazi mod site from what she inherited.

maks
04-04-2012, 03:02 PM
post more nudes or shut the fuck up

lnopia the great
04-04-2012, 03:41 PM
summarize those pm's with 3 naked pictures or more