PDA

View Full Version : Ok i just watched the new superman movie, and they tried to make it dark and uber realistic like the batman movies but,,,

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 10:38 AM
they brought back the whole clark kent daily plaent bullshit, srsly u can't tell it's fucking superman all he does is put on glasses, the most famous man on earth puts on glasses and u can't tell it's him anymore, fuck u superman reboot

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 10:43 AM
http://www.scifiscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hitler.jpg

hi mr milk man, you knwo what you sort of look like, nahh couldn't be

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:26 PM
now i hear batman is gonna fight super man in the next movie, superman would just like laser eye him and it would be over irl

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:27 PM
uhm, superman was not rly seen by like anyone though, in the first movie, was he? nobody took his picture or anything, and Lois Lane already knows hes superman, and he just started working there

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:28 PM
and yes

BAtman will be in it.F ucing epic. They're gonna launch a shared universe from this like Marvel Studios. It's gonna be fucking rad. Can't wait for Justice League and Batman Reboot. Just concerned that Batman is being played by Ben Affleck. Isnt he a little old?

Lex Luthor is being played by Brian Cranston lol

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:29 PM
and also a shit actor

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:29 PM
ya someone had to have gotten video of him and the other guy ripping up the city, it's not really everyday u see people fly around, and destory entire city blocks

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:30 PM
oh and general zod like showed his fucking picture in the I AM HERE FOR THE FAG FROM KRYPTON, when he took over every bodys tv and ipad

rubycalaber
08-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Yes. No one took his picture when he was standing around in a multicolored suit at the scene of the worst disaster in human history in 2013.

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:31 PM
and also a shit actor

uhhh u have seen malcolm in the middle right, he won a few emmys for that

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Yes. No one took his picture when he was standing around in a multicolored suit at the scene of the worst disaster in human history in 2013.

let me just blend right in, i am sure newpaper reporters will not follow the news they will never know it's me

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
uhhh u have seen malcolm in the middle right, he won a few emmys for that

i was talkign about ben affleck lol

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
oh and general zod like showed his fucking picture in the I AM HERE FOR THE FAG FROM KRYPTON, when he took over every bodys tv and ipad

no he didnt he didnt know what he looekd like how could he

rubycalaber
08-30-2013, 12:35 PM
and also a shit actor

I AM THE DANGER
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/1342407678601_zpscc399117.png~original

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:35 PM
you seen THE TOWN, he was pretty freaking sweet in that

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:36 PM
I AM THE DANGER
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/1342407678601_zpscc399117.png~original

ruby u get thought all the breaking bad seasons yet, if u make a mega thread i would acutally read it for the first time ever since that fucking show owns so bad,

Camoron

but he wasnt, he was busy destroying the machine thing and then he was fighting zod. the only times he was standing around lots of people were when he first went to Smallville to fight the two Kryptonians and later when he was in the grand central station with Zod in the headlock. thats where people probably would have been photographing him if they werent too busy trying to not get killed by zod;s heat vision

rubycalaber
best part of man of steel:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/1371435308258_zps6767b12a.gif~original
I want to get raped by her :rain:

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:37 PM
no he didnt he didnt know what he looekd like how could he

ok maybe, but w/e i am sure 9000 people got footage of him with there iphones and posted it to youtube

Camoron
you seen THE TOWN, he was pretty freaking sweet in that

it was a good movie but he wasnt that good in it

same with Argo, he was okay

his real talent is behind the camera not in front of it, leave the acting to his brother Casey who is actually a good actor

Gentleman Doli
hply shit you nerds , shut the fuck up alredy i dnto want to read tihs go play som dungeon and dragon lol

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:39 PM
i hope the next movie is not directed by zack snyder but i already know it was confirmed it will be

i really wish chris nolan would do superman instead of just producing it

rubycalaber
08-30-2013, 12:39 PM
but he wasnt, he was busy destroying the machine thing and then he was fighting zod. the only times he was standing around lots of people were when he first went to Smallville to fight the two Kryptonians and later when he was in the grand central station with Zod in the headlock. thats where people probably would have been photographing him if they werent too busy trying to not get killed by zod;s heat vision

Yes. Other than when he kissed Louis in front of hundreds of people. There are also no CCTV cameras in Smallville or Metroplis. He's also a really good superhero keeping the fighting in these areas and going after the doomsday device in the middle of the ocean not hurting anyone and leaving the one in the middle of a megacity to the inept military. Nice one m8.

ruby u get thought all the breaking bad seasons yet, if u make a mega thread i would acutally read it for the first time ever since that fucking show owns so bad,

ya, and maybe I will :wasntme:

Gentleman Doli
08-30-2013, 12:41 PM
lol ya, id definitely read a ruby calaber rmegathrad about breakign bad edit: no i woudlnt

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:44 PM
hmm the only flying person on earth who would want to take a video of that

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:45 PM
lol ya, id definitely read a ruby calaber rmegathrad about breakign bad edit: no i woudlnt

i would just repost it to the breaking bad subreddit, and get a milloon reddit karma points,

Camoron
Yes. Other than when he kissed Louis in front of hundreds of people. There are also no CCTV cameras in Smallville or Metroplis. He's also a really good superhero keeping the fighting in these areas and going after the doomsday device in the middle of the ocean not hurting anyone and leaving the one in the middle of a megacity to the inept military. Nice one m8.

he had to go after the one on the other side of the world because if you WATCHED THE MOVIE it was the MASTER, the other one was the SLAVE, he had to destroy the master to shut down the slave, they only said it like 12 times so you have to pay attention and not be an autistic retard with ADHD
also this is america land of the free we dont have CCTV cameras on every corner like the dystopian nightmare government of the UK rofl

Gentleman Doli
im gioign to come out and say taht i rly hate the thign that ruby does where he uses capital leters and puts periods at the ends of his sentences and tries to sound sper serious while actualy saying a sarcastic thign, i hate it ruby i hate it

Gentleman Doli
08-30-2013, 12:46 PM
he had to go after the one on the other side of the world because if you WATCHED THE MOVIE it was the MASTER, the other one was the SLAVE, he had to destroy the master to shut down the slave, they only said it like 12 times so you have to pay attention and not be an autistic retard with ADHD
also this is america land of the free we dont have CCTV cameras on every corner like the dystopian nightmare government of the UK rofl

actualy the smart one was master adn the dumb one was blaster, and mad max realized blaster was jsut a retard and so he ditndt want to kill him btu tina fey made him kill him any way... god damn waht a good movie

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:47 PM
i think it's funny and it makes me think someone is being sarcastic or lying whenever I see them type "Yes." with a capital letter and a period after it

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:49 PM
i actually read his lost finale mega thread(shhh don't tell him) and what i ended up doing was copying and pasting it into a txt file so all the weird formatting was gone,

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:50 PM

you know meporlits is based on nyc , and there are a million light pole cameras everywhere,

Camoron
08-30-2013, 12:50 PM
I read all of his megathreads.

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:53 PM
i will make one for the finale if he doesn't

here's the start of it

SKYLAR IS DEAD LOLOLOLLLL MAYBE SHE CAN COME BACK IN THE WALKING DEAD ON AMC AND BE A STUCK UP ZOMBIE, HERE'S A GIF OF WALT BLOWING HER UP WITH SCIENCE

Gentleman Doli
08-30-2013, 12:55 PM
actualy the smart one was master adn the dumb one was blaster, and mad max realized blaster was jsut a retard and so he ditndt want to kill him btu tina fey made him kill him any way... god damn waht a good movie

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 12:56 PM
i belive blaster was played by corky from life goes on chris burke on the most successful actual retard actors ever

rubycalaber
08-30-2013, 12:56 PM

Huh. I guess it was a good decision to go after the master that was for some reason not defended by kryptonians at all and leave the one guard by kryptonians IN A CITY to the useless army. Definitely do not let the army go after the relatively unguarded master and just literally nuke the fuck out of it staying out of range of those stupid tentacles because it's in the middle of the sea and who gives a shit and let the superpowered guy go and fight the superpowered people and save all those peoples lives and not waste a few jets. Nice thinking. Also lets tackle the Big Bad INTO my hometown. That's a cool place to have a superpowered fight.

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 01:02 PM
dr manhattan vs superman there's an actual fight i would want 2 see,

steveyos
08-30-2013, 01:02 PM
lol just scrolled to the bottom of this thread of course ruby's posting it, don't worry I didn't read it, just wanted to let you know this is a horrible horrible thread about some boring nerd shit and you guys should do this thing called going outside you really gotta try it some time because you'll find out superman isn't even real, I know right? it';s true, him nor supercat nor any of the other fantastic fours are real. and fiction? fiction is for losers, so stop being losers, get on the saddle and get ouside give it a try!

not coming back into this thread lol don't even bother replying just siley sizzle inside yourself but I'm seirous, for your own health, go outside some time ;]

rubycalaber
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Boy am I glad I brought this fight into a populated town. I'm really glad Faora killed a dozen soldiers and raped that guy who worked at iHop off-screen.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/1373132581696_zps86c473c8.gif~original

steveyos
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Huh. I guess it was a good decision to go after the master that was for some reason not defended by kryptonians at all and leave the one guard by kryptonians IN A CITY to the useless army. Definitely do not let the army go after the relatively unguarded master and just literally nuke the fuck out of it staying out of range of those stupid tentacles because it's in the middle of the sea and who gives a shit and let the superpowered guy go and fight the superpowered people and save all those peoples lives and not waste a few jets. Nice thinking. Also lets tackle the Big Bad INTO my hometown. That's a cool place to have a superpowered fight.

lol look at this long ass post I'm not gonna read it I jus thope he's just going off topic and not really fucking talking about comic books

if so, ya'll need to stop making fun of my good frined jack cause you're just as bad I already been saying ya'll ar eas bad as the lizards now but comics books on top of bad posts? ugh

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 01:04 PM
also honestly if superman was a hobo or whatever taking odd jobs, do u think he would really fucking do that, he could just fix horse races or be super fast and steal money from banks with out anyone seeing him, ugh

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 01:06 PM
lol look at this long ass post I'm not gonna read it I jus thope he's just going off topic and not really fucking talking about comic books

if so, ya'll need to stop making fun of my good frined jack cause you're just as bad I already been saying ya'll ar eas bad as the lizards now but comics books on top of bad posts? ugh

stevey superman was a movie, it was the 3rd highest grossing movie of this year, i know your only entertainment is making strap on dildos and hanging out with lisa in second life, but u did not really have to buy a bunch of comics to download superman, and watch it for 2 hours

Camoron
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Boy am I glad I brought this fight into a populated town. I'm really glad Faora killed a dozen soldiers and raped that guy who worked at iHop off-screen.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/1373132581696_zps86c473c8.gif~original

that guy who worked at IHOP was Pete Ross, Clark's friend growing up. the girl on the bus was Lana Lang, his highschool girlfriend. dont u epople know anything?

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 01:30 PM
i know that movie tried really hard to be realistic, and failed,

maks
08-30-2013, 02:21 PM

I'm about halfway through season 2 but I might bail, it's moving too slow for me I want some crimelord shit godfather 1 not godfather 2

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 02:25 PM
it get's way more ruthless in season 4

Gentleman Doli
08-30-2013, 02:27 PM
ruthless...

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 02:29 PM
walt, well he get's fucking nuts

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 02:29 PM
starts killing senior ciztens

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2013, 02:32 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/waltjr

maks
08-30-2013, 11:40 PM
starts killing senior ciztens

this is what I want to see, some tony soprano shit. getting sick of "whoops accidentally shot the guy who was trying to kill me, better leave him writhing in pain and turn my back on him to make sad faces"

maks
08-30-2013, 11:42 PM
I was happy to see the junkie bitch finally choke to death on her own vomit

rubycalaber
08-31-2013, 04:45 AM
if you want some real nigga shit just wait until the cousins in season 3

ps why the fuck did they call clarks first gf Lana Lang and his second gf Louis Lane that is fucking confusing

Cody
08-31-2013, 08:22 AM
:lizard:

Cody
08-31-2013, 08:25 AM
this is what I want to see, some tony soprano shit. getting sick of "whoops accidentally shot the guy who was trying to kill me, better leave him writhing in pain and turn my back on him to make sad faces"

i lost interest by season 3's 4-5th episode but dp isnt lying when he says its worth it in season 4, might even just skip season 3 and go straight to 4 most shit is recapped anyways.

maks
08-31-2013, 09:08 AM

ps why the fuck did they call clarks first gf Lana Lang and his second gf Louis Lane that is fucking confusing

I'm going to start season 3 today if you guys think it's worth it. Hoping to see a battle with the turtle people.

Cody
08-31-2013, 02:29 PM
spoiler, mexican guys with shiny axes that get killed in a really stupid way, youre welcome just saved you like 2o hours or something

Camoron
08-31-2013, 03:59 PM

his arch villain is Lex Luthor and he also had a mermaid girlfriend briefly named Lori Lemaris

juji
08-31-2013, 04:14 PM
now i hear batman is gonna fight super man in the next movie, superman would just like laser eye him and it would be over irl

I hate reboot movies... all people are retarded forgot about the classic movie Batman of Tim Burton.

juji
08-31-2013, 04:15 PM

Seriously, I hate DayZ megathreads aren't worth to read, Rubycalaber is totally retarded as fuck

Cody
08-31-2013, 04:25 PM
thats pretty fucking shitty elz the only reason ruby even types all that shit out is so hearing retards like you can know whats going on

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 05:46 PM
acutally i think it's because he has a wicked case of ocd,

Camoron
08-31-2013, 05:52 PM
I hate reboot movies... all people are retarded forgot about the classic movie Batman of Tim Burton.

that movie sucks

Camoron
08-31-2013, 05:52 PM
thats pretty fucking shitty elz the only reason ruby even types all that shit out is so hearing retards like you can know whats going on

he was doing it before elz posted here

juji
08-31-2013, 07:53 PM
that movie sucks

I don't think Batman returns sucked

m0nde
08-31-2013, 07:58 PM
how is this superman thread only 3 pages long?

always stevey
08-31-2013, 09:48 PM
heaven forbid I watch another stupid fucking superhero movie.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 09:52 PM
cag have u seen the AVENGERS? it has action and adverenture

m0nde
08-31-2013, 11:48 PM
get this thread to page 4 and beyond

Cody
09-01-2013, 12:03 AM
so did anyone see the newest wolverine movie?