PDA

View Full Version : jc2mp secrets and revelations

jon
08-31-2013, 09:28 AM
and m0nde getting fucking trolled hard, because i am listening to ruby's epic dayz videos while recording this footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxTNv6Br9o4

babbys first fighter jet video

gotta grab a jet :sonic: and take it to the airport to figure out how smooth this is with like 100 people all parachuting around and shit, got the g9 eclipse, have u ever went fast

0:22 a palm tree gets launched into space and my plane doesn't explode phew
[lots of gay boring flying inbetween]
2:10 initial approach, but this is a shitty angle i won't hit anyone i'll just shoot up the big building and miss the tarmac out behind it

2:45 second approach, dodge the spire, that must have gone better, but somebody in this server is a pro gamer and grapples onto me

3:15 OH SHIT he's going to take the plane from me eject eject eject BUT INSTEAD he somehow falls off and so we both lose the plane and i can hear him screaming and falling for some reason

immediately thereafter > ruby implying m0nde is a nigger but i decided to edit it in case i show this to my mom or something

5:05 drop a heli onto a cargo jet but lol it doesn't explode it just sits there nose-down into the tarmac, holy fuck my framerate, this is terrible, recording at full-size is probably not a good idea

5:30 somebody tries to grab this little one-seater but i got it a split second later and he bails like a bitch

the rest is just some awesome flying footage for my upcoming just cause 2 flight school instructor's video you'll see more of this later

jon
08-31-2013, 09:35 AM
alright so then there's the other desert airport, which is smaller and has fewer planes, but there's not as many people here either and you can still usually get an eclipse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBluJN1It4w

0:15 i troll a guy in a jet into crashing by missing him repeatedly with the autocannon and the rockets in my attack helicopter holy shit why am i so bad at this

then i nearly killed another guy on foot with the rockets but ha ha ha there's a fucking mountainside to crash the heli into first, can't miss out on that, then someone else gets the kill

for the next three minutes i blow up a gas pipeline and its boring, however

2:45 the opportunity to steal an eclipse finally arises, only instead for some reason i just stay on the wing. but then i realized this guy is going to try to dump me as soon as he gets in the air and it's possibly going to be hilarious because he could crash trying to do it. so he gets in the air and sure enough the minute i pull the ripcord he's aileron rolling over until he's upside down BUT THE FUCKING SERVER DISCONNECTS EVERYONE so i never get to see whether he would have figured out how to pull out of a spin

ok but now its definitely time to wing-walk until i can get a few retards to crash their planes

adair
08-31-2013, 11:02 AM
how does it fell to be so owned?

steveyos
08-31-2013, 01:34 PM
first time playing, testing the waters. went to get a fighter jet to fly it somewhere that people will teleport to, but that doesn't have fighter jet spawns. reduced from 30 to 10 fps. :(

steveyos
08-31-2013, 01:35 PM
this game couldn't be easier to fly a plane in you should mak ea video for like a flight simulator if you wanna show off your flying skills

juji
08-31-2013, 03:47 PM
didn't read

Camoron
08-31-2013, 04:01 PM
hey sup

rubycalaber
08-31-2013, 04:04 PM
sulis at me going "penis, tits, le epic joke" during your epic bail out

p.s. nice timestamps along with your comments, I will maybe use that technique when I make new dayz videos in literally a years time

jon
08-31-2013, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPVgCphPac8

take 1

ok back to desertap2 (that's desert airport 2 for you civilians) to wing-walk and troll people into crashing their jet

> skydiving looks good in multiplayer they added some statistics about your fall

this Zakk fag is going to bank left and crash into the hill, i can feel it

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHH FUCK OHHHH SO CLOSE

alright time to drive a truck down the runway to get someone to veer off into the hillside

fuck lol oh well i can't troll anyone here this airport isn't busy enough

> listening to how mad ruby is, when he's fake mad he screams, when he's for real buttmade he's all calm and collected

take 2

just flying around like a retard when oh what do we have here

hi there

hey

take me to the other airport pls

he tries to roll me off but my lightning quick operator reflexes are no match

that little plane is too easy to pull out of a dive though, i'll never get someone to crash it

take 3

casual half kilometer base jump while ruby compares barry to m0nde

man his videos are awesome

take 4

back to the big desert airport, another perfect dive (of course)

split second decision not to fight two guys for one plane -- just take the other one right behind them and blow them both up

get owned faggot get owned right on the runaway

tried crashing the eclipse but it didn't blow up? what the fuck that's the second time

ok steal a leopard

gush

remember how i said you'd see more flight instruction? well now it's time for some of the best instructional flight video footage you have ever seen in your life

> upside down

> elite maneuvers

> ruby begins talking about neds

> i imagine my pilot is a ned babbling to himself while shooting people on the ground

perfect elevation adjustment, fly right back in along the pipeline

mowing down all the casuals

> firing for effect, can't hit shit

dodge all grapplers by holding full thrust the whole way through

> nobody even noticed me or tried to grapple my plane

swing it around and cut in at 90 degrees to the last approach

dodge water tower by 5 meters

> i should have hit that

> i should not have lived

tried to dump the jet in the same hangar as last time but for some reason it careens off into the sky oh well

take 5

ok back to wing-walking

oh fuck nevermind

this idiot bounced off someone else he probably can't get airborne now

he'll figure it out the hard way

> run around gayily

tried to snipe an AFK or disconnecting dude but he escaped just barely

ok obviously i suck at this game, time to kill myself

> should have died on the water tower

> final destination

> i die as ruby trolls a random dayz player

jon
08-31-2013, 04:20 PM
sulis at me going "penis, tits, le epic joke" during your epic bail out

p.s. nice timestamps along with your comments, I will maybe use that technique when I make new dayz videos in literally a years time

there's even better synchronicity at the end of the third one: i die while you call someone a faggot

i'll try to keep doing it but it's tiring it means you have to re-watch your own video after its on youtube to be sure the numbers are right

Cody
08-31-2013, 04:34 PM
tryharder2blikerubyjon

timmy
08-31-2013, 08:44 PM
ban cody

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 08:46 PM
tryharder2bancody

jon
08-31-2013, 08:50 PM
you guys need the adblock+ rule for ignored users on a vb forum

HTML[id="vbulletin_html"]>BODY>DIV[class="body_wrapper"]>DIV[class="mainborder"]>DIV[class="borderleft"]>DIV[class="borderright"]>DIV[class="mainbody"]>DIV[id="postlist"][class="postlist restrain"]>FORM[id="inlinemodform"]>OL[id="posts"][class="posts"]>LI[class="postbitignored postbitim"]

timmy
08-31-2013, 08:55 PM
you guys need the adblock+ rule for ignored users on a vb forum

HTML[id="vbulletin_html"]>BODY>DIV[class="body_wrapper"]>DIV[class="mainborder"]>DIV[class="borderleft"]>DIV[class="borderright"]>DIV[class="mainbody"]>DIV[id="postlist"][class="postlist restrain"]>FORM[id="inlinemodform"]>OL[id="posts"][class="posts"]>LI[class="postbitignored postbitim"]

does this actually work? wouldnt mind never seing a cody post ever ever again

jon
08-31-2013, 08:59 PM
i have like 12 more clips with actual legitimate audio as ruby and tek logged in and played

i have yet to write anything for them yet, or pick how i want to organize them

jon
08-31-2013, 09:00 PM
does this actually work? wouldnt mind never seing a cody post ever ever again

install adblock+ in chrome, go to 'edit rules', paste that into the window, then view a thread that a person you ignored has posted in

always stevey
08-31-2013, 09:04 PM
didn't read

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 09:07 PM
once upon a time, a young lady named clarissa, was talked into having a three way with some guy and a russian lady, well as the three way was progressing and everyone was getting there rocks off, the russian lady peed on clarissa and lol

always stevey
08-31-2013, 09:08 PM
didnt read that post either.

always stevey
08-31-2013, 09:10 PM
here I am thinking I owned Jon when this asshole comes along and ruins everything.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 09:12 PM
pretty sure there's a law on the books in several states, that says u cant ever own anyone if u have ever been pissed on by a russian lady

jon
08-31-2013, 10:12 PM
welcome to flight school motherfucker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxdnJEYM_14

ruby and i fly jets while teknorat whispers sweet nothing-rustles in our ears

i didn't record myself screeching into my microphone sorry about that you won't get the part where i say i'm right behind ruby in a better jet but you do hear tek harshly whisper kill him kill him

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 10:16 PM
so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences

jon
08-31-2013, 10:20 PM
at 1:30 ruby congratulates me for my advanced dogknotting flight technique of banking 90 degrees and then doing a U-turn which consists of adjusting pitch 180 degrees until you are upside down and going backwards followed by an aileron roll to correct your view of the horizon, this is a dogfight technique i personally feel you should be familiar with before you are allowed to play this game

jon
08-31-2013, 10:21 PM
at 3:40 tek screams internally over a video game lol

at 4:10 i am chasing ruby down the tarmac but i decide to let him get away

always stevey
08-31-2013, 10:54 PM
I hate u Jon

BatteriWyfe
08-31-2013, 11:33 PM
I hate u Jonof course you do

he's actually hot, smart and a decent person

not your type at all

BatteriWyfe
08-31-2013, 11:34 PM
I want to eat him

always stevey
08-31-2013, 11:34 PM
Jon is a racist.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 11:46 PM
jon has a gf her name is lisa, lol im so sorry jon but u did this to yourself

BatteriWyfe
08-31-2013, 11:48 PM
the other factor is this

after over a year of posting with cag I realised long ago that all I have to do is make a post saying that I like a certain guy and the very next day cag will be sniffing up their ass, hating any of them who aren't dumb enough to reciprocate to her advances.

RIP Jibbles

Gentleman Doli
08-31-2013, 11:49 PM
cag and lisa are gettign into a cat fight over me:grin:

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 11:52 PM
who wants 2 join my cock army

BatteriWyfe
08-31-2013, 11:53 PM
nah see I've known heaps of women like that

they serve as a good filtering process for me

filtering out the loser tools from guys with discernment

m0nde
lisa, cag is jealous of everything you have
be mine so cag will love me

Autistic Spectrum
don't think discernment is a real word lisa,

BatteriWyfe
08-31-2013, 11:55 PM
lisa, cag is jealous of everything you have
be mine so cag will love melol

well I am pretty much like her pimp in that respect

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 11:56 PM
nope just looked it up discernment is not a word

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 11:57 PM
filtering out the loser tools from guys with flibbertyflubberty

m0nde
dexcrement

BatteriWyfe
dis·cern·ment
/diˈsərnmənt/
Noun
The ability to judge well.
Synonyms
discrimination - perspicacity - acumen - judgement

maks
08-31-2013, 11:58 PM
nah see I've known heaps of women like that

they serve as a good filtering process for me

filtering out the loser tools from guys with discernment

actually they steal the good ones and leave you with plug drugs. that's what they do.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2013, 11:59 PM
lisaed - the ability to get fucking trolled,

Autistic Spectrum
LOL U FELL FOR MY TRAP I KNEW IT WAS A WORD THE WHOLE TIME

maks
I'm not looking for anything from either of you but gun to my head if my only two choices in the world are lisa and cag I'm taking cag without a moment's hesitation it's so obvious I shouldn't even have to say it

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:01 AM
cag and lisa the only way to settle this is to grab some crisco and grease your fat asses up for a twerk off

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 12:05 AM
actually they steal the good ones and leave you with plug drugs. that's what they do.Nope.

True he had discernment but I finished with him a long time ago when he went psycho and possessive about me

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm not looking for anything from either of you but gun to my head if my only two choices in the world are lisa and cag I'm taking cag without a moment's hesitation it's so obvious I shouldn't even have to say itlol gross

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:08 AM
don't think you used the word possessive in correct vernacular lisa

maks
09-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Nope.

True he had discernment but I finished with him a long time ago when he went psycho and possessive about me

I don't think you know what discernment means, it does not mean "willing to be with lisa because he has no other options"

always stevey
09-01-2013, 12:09 AM
I remember when Lisa would talk about plug drugs cock lol

always stevey
poor kid

BatteriWyfe
I don't think you know what discernment means, it does not mean "willing to be with lisa because he has no other options"lol your forgetting cag tried desperately to crack onto him for 2 weeks and got embarrassingly rejected everytime. He had cag as an option, everyone does LOL, he just didn't didn't like half-wit, shovel faced, mutant nippled, greasy morons

maks
09-01-2013, 12:11 AM
I remember when he killed himself for the 8th time

Autistic Spectrum
lisa sure is throwing around alot of 10 cent words incorrectly tonight, it must be a side affect of her anti-psychotic meds or something,

WARNING

WILL USE LARGE USELESS WORDS IN THE WRONG VENCALUAR

MAY CAUSE DROWNIENESSS

BatteriWyfe
I mean like fuck

even I've got cag as an option if I wanted it lol

always stevey
09-01-2013, 12:12 AM
oh yeah... dying to run my fingers through that rats nest on his head.

maks
lol your forgetting cag tried desperately to crack onto him for 2 weeks and got embarrassingly rejected everytime. He had cag as an option, everyone does LOL, he just didn't didn't like half-wit, shovel faced, mutant nippled, greasy morons

the most legitimately insane person on the forum was the only one who preferred you to cag. think about that for a minute.

Autistic Spectrum
lisa your posts are nothing to lol about pls stop this

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 12:13 AM
the most legitimately insane person on the forum was the only one who preferred you to cag. think about that for a minute.pfft he's not the only one

Cody
lisa sure is throwing around alot of 10 cent words incorrectly tonight, it must be a side affect of her anti-psychotic meds or something,

WARNING

WILL USE LARGE USELESS WORDS IN THE WRONG VENCALUAR

MAY CAUSE DROWNIENESSS

i keep telling you assholes she's a nigger, this is just more proof...

always stevey
hey. Lisa took down her penis nose avatar

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 12:14 AM
no it's funny

he could have had cag

I could have cag anytime I wanted

jon could have cag

we all could have cag

but many of us really just think "nah thanks"

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:15 AM
ya jon wants u lisa, i mean he played video games with you, this is a real relationship i am so happy for the 2 of u

Cody
09-01-2013, 12:16 AM
no it's funny

he could have had cag

jon could have cag

we all could have cag

i would eat corn skins out of cags shit before i would even fap to a pic of your skanky ass lisa.

fucking quote this so she sees it.

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 12:17 AM
yeah ok thanks dp

always stevey
09-01-2013, 12:17 AM
it seems Lisa has cag on her mind. lol.

always stevey
09-01-2013, 12:18 AM
i would eat corn skins out of cags shit before i would even fap to a pic of your skanky ass lisa.

fucking quote this so she sees it.

fucking gross. stfu

maks
pfft he's not the only one

lisa try to think of this from a man's perspective.

on one hand you have a 25 year old former stripper, a solid 7 who is crazy but in a fun "sorority girl who can drink you under the table" kind of way. she currently has a job.

on the other hand you have a greasy haired 4 who is 10 years older and crazy in a "this ain't your rhubarb, bitch" kind of way. she got fired from her minimum wage job ringing up birdseed and has made no effort to find another one.

Now, if you were a man, which would you choose?

BatteriWyfe
it seems Lisa has cag on her mind. lol.:projecting:

always stevey
09-01-2013, 12:20 AM
lol Lisa is on a good one.

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 12:21 AM
lisa try to think of this from a man's perspective.

on one hand you have a 25 year old former stripper, a solid 7 who is crazy but in a fun "sorority girl who can drink you under the table" kind of way. she currently has a job.

on the other hand you have a greasy haired 4 who is 10 years older and crazy in a "this ain't your rhubarb, bitch" kind of way. she got fired from her minimum wage job ringing up birdseed and has made no effort to find another one.

Now, if you were a man, which would you choose?sorority girls are in university, not second rate ugly bar tending strippers.

My first g/f ended up being a stripper but she was actually hot and she also actually went to university

as for the rest well I don't even need to respond to it because it's so far from from the truth it's a joke

Autistic Spectrum
:clown:

Cody
fucking gross. stfu

thanks for getting it :kiss:

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:22 AM
oh god u got her started thank u so much marks she is on the MY LIFE IS FUCKING AWESOME AND ALL OF YOURS SUCKS, kick this is when i jerk off to her posts while i cry

always stevey
09-01-2013, 12:23 AM
my flesh litteraly moaned in agony when I read that. I want to die. thanks Cody

Cody
09-01-2013, 12:23 AM
sorority girls are in university, not second rate ugly bar tending strippers.

My first g/f ended up being a stripper but she was actually hot

as for the rest well I don't even need to respond to it because it's so far from from the truth it's a joke

here's the truth, i have destroyed your whole fake world on several occasions and driven you to the point where you had to be institutionalized because you have no life and the internet relationships you have at what is literally the LAST STOP forum on the internet are all you have besides a retarded cat that you mistreat.

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:24 AM
here's the truth, i have destroyed your whole fake world on several occasions and driven you to the point where you had to be institutionalized because you have no life and the internet relationships you have at what is literally the LAST STOP forum on the internet are all you have besides a retarded cat that you mistreat.
i think she has you on ingore and i don't read your posts but i saw you quoted her and wrote alot of words,

maks
09-01-2013, 12:25 AM
sorority girls are in university, not second rate ugly bar tending strippers.

My first g/f ended up being a stripper but she was actually hot and she also actually went to university

And where are they now, Lisa? Who cares about you now?

Cody
09-01-2013, 12:28 AM
my flesh litteraly moaned in agony when I read that. I want to die. thanks Cody

my dick pulled an OB when i had to type the words lisa and fap in the same sentence

:feel:

i think she has you on ingore and i don't read your posts but i saw you quoted her and wrote alot of words,

yeah just keep quoting all my posts it rages lisa out.

maks
09-01-2013, 12:30 AM
oh god u got her started thank u so much marks she is on the MY LIFE IS FUCKING AWESOME AND ALL OF YOURS SUCKS, kick this is when i jerk off to her posts while i cry

studied at the fjs school of glorifying welfare

Cody
09-01-2013, 12:41 AM
look one post by me calling lisa back to reality and bam, the bitch disappears...

lesson learned yet? quote cody = lisa gone

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 05:50 AM
i didn't record myself screeching into my microphone sorry about that you won't get the part where i say i'm right behind ruby in a better jet but you do hear tek harshly whisper kill him kill him

gotta click record external input on the movies tab bruv

steveyos
09-01-2013, 05:58 AM

oh so that's why my voice isn't recorded in our dayz vids wow that's so gay glad I accidentally clicked this thread

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 06:11 AM
yeah I am glad after literally 7 years in development fraps finally let you record, shock horror, audio output AND input

p.s. can you send me your dayz vids of us playing on google vault or whatever so I can edit them in in literally one years time

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 06:11 AM
lesson learned yet? quote cody = lisa gone

a cody post a day keeps the lisa away

jon
09-01-2013, 06:16 AM
Jon is a racist.

jon has a gf her name is lisa, lol im so sorry jon but u did this to yourself

the other factor is this

after over a year of posting with cag I realised long ago that all I have to do is make a post saying that I like a certain guy and the very next day cag will be sniffing up their ass, hating any of them who aren't dumb enough to reciprocate to her advances.

RIP Jibbles

no it's funny

he could have had cag

jon could have cag

we all could have cag

ya jon wants u lisa, i mean he played video games with you, this is a real relationship i am so happy for the 2 of u

awesome thanks ruby this is the info i was waiting for

jon
09-01-2013, 06:18 AM
for the record cag has never looked all the way down her nose at me either in disdain or with a twinkle in her eye (not that her input would matter she makes herself other people's playthings)

be careful lisa or you'll start caring hard and getting trolled again, especially by dp

jon
09-01-2013, 06:19 AM
everbody shut up and enjoy this fucking awesome game

steveyos
09-01-2013, 06:23 AM
I can't stop playing payday 2 but I'm gonna try to make myself play jc2mp today

steveyos
09-01-2013, 06:25 AM
I played it for a little but it's boring until they add content it needs zombies 1000 players vs zombies I say yes

jon
09-01-2013, 06:39 AM
payday 2 looks pretty good but i haven't tried to actually finish anything i've bought recently so i'm not going to get on the bandwagon with anything new yet

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 07:50 AM
fuck finishing games, I have like 15 games half played and 20 games not even opened yet for the ps3 that will never get done once gta5 comes out

jon
09-01-2013, 08:30 AM
i will try to 100% this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qePCOtN4dg

demolition derby footage, i drive two gay ice cream trucks, a hacker owns us all repeatedly

look at that he's like just outside my view over and over again, flying past me, making me look

the hacker is the cloverfield monster

steveyos
09-01-2013, 09:14 AM
I want demolition derby with beamNG

payday 2 is the best game fuck the other games you'll love payday it has guns

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 09:15 AM
and about killing cops

p.s. top lel at how teknorat is completely unhearable in your vids jon I have to put my game sounds down to 5% to hear him

steveyos
09-01-2013, 09:17 AM
god damn tek is such a loser he literally is boobz

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 09:21 AM
cant talk normally or I might wake up my wife and she'll karate chop me!

jon
09-01-2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXS5xBo_YXc

clip 1

the cargo jets (c-17 or galaxy? the game says boeing but it looks more like a galaxy to me) finally start spawning and tek gets the first one, he is excited as fuck

but he's being chased by a faggot in a fighter jet who will almost assuredly shoot him out of the air at the end of the runway

NOT TODAY FAGGOT, JON TO THE FUCKING RESCUE

i score ten style points using a stunt jump to the back of my humvee before getting decked by tek's wing

i score ten more falling underneath the eclipse's wing too

a final ten style points are awarded as i look away from my car before it rolls (and probably explodes)

the humvee slows down too much for a parachute launch for the final ten style points, but i have caused the pilot of the fighter jet to careen away, so teknorat makes his escape in the giant green dildo machine. i'm not sure where he goes off to with it, because i can't fucking hear him because he's stuck in whisper mode. probably he flew it straight down into the little village of innocent river people at the foot of the mountain and crashed it, violently hissing out fuck you fuck niggers fuck you fuck all brown people fuck cops or maybe he took it north to the city to commit 9/11 in the south pacific

the eclipse pilot tries to correct his course, but he can't, get owned faggot

instead of exploding in a ball of fire, he somehow did take off vertically up the side of that hill because lol this fucking game :bird::bird::bird:

clip 2

ok so, hunted a few more cargo jets, but now everybody is piling on, trying to get one

> too beta to get a cargo jet or even hitch a ride on it

i decide to continue trolling people into veering off the runway, with humvees

Social Mechanics Context both the eclipse and the cargo jet are really slow to react: if the pilot lets me hit him dead on, his plane will actually be fine, and it will also get bumped up into the air and he might even take off flying right then and there, saving him from the helicopters. but if they try to pull to the side to dodge me they will clip their wing on the ground, spin out, and get mad. i will be moving too fast for them to react successfully but the reflex action of their mind's trolled-as-fuck cortex will send a neurological signal to mash the keys and give it a try, unless they are a zen pro gamer (or have a drug-addled brain and thus a slow reaction time)

while i am tabbed away, busy writing this important material down for the benefit of autistic readers, i am riding on a humvee but somehow this one is going faster than the speed of light, so i decide i better get off his shit before it explodes or something stupid

> tek discussing zombie jew juice seeping up out of the ground at hitler's killing fields

> ok m8

begin another troll approach

i am distracted by a cargo jet crashing into the plane spawn area off in the distance

all of a sudden something is coming at me at high speed down the runway

what the fuck that's not a plane

> impact

i have been counter-trolled, another driver moving at the fucking speed of light, in what is normally an even slower vehicle than the humvee

i don't think boost can account for this

i am getting fucking owned

the collision knocks me backwards at over 110 km/h :arms:

clip 3

another pilot decides to bring his cargo jet back to the spawn area to crash it

it lands on the hillside without exploding even though the pilot ditched it, so much for your deathwish, nice try being funny

it vanishes while i am busy not getting gunned down by a heli

another cargo jet spawns, but the heli pilots bomb the fuck out of it

a third cargo jet spawns, the pilot successsfully banks right and is in the air, someone has finally figured out how not to get trolled in a cargo jet

> mad

> chimp out and shoot someone

clip 4

successful humvee detonation and parachute leap

> teknorat snickering

hopefully someone died

the cargo jet pilot flies off the cliff, they've all got it figured out now

clip 5

a perfect skydive, landing, and instant noscope sniper kill

> op success

my paratrooper skills have leveled up immensely

surveying the battlefield for a moment, apparently my quarry is back on his feet, what the fuck

> am i in the dream world

he screams as i use the grapple takedown but the animation just doesn't play

> inception begins

clip 6

time to give humvees a break, paratrooper operations are going well

in this clip i do the best dive i've done so far, pulling the ripcord as late as possible

special weapons and tactics team leader ruby is there waiting with an APC with a mounted machine gun

before we successfully operate on anyone he is teleported for the /race he queued up in earlier

> driver of a vehicle suddenly vanishes

> still in the dream world

the APC careens off a cliff, fortunately i have lots of time to get off

> masturbation joke because i am literally hard for a video game

clip 7

back at the other airport, i do a perfect skydive to an si-47 leopard

> paratrooper skills maxed out

and then immediately fuck up

then get back on and try again

and then immediately get fucked by an eclipse

i forget to take my finger off the throttle

> firing rockets for effect

someone wing-walking during the collision engages in hilarious internal screaming while being pushed across the knoll

> shit is too weird in this clip... what's going on...

weirdness is further evidenced when my attempt to get airborne with the grappling hook turns into a grapple takedown animation instead, but the boulder i grappled just vanishes

> what the...

just like the guy i had shot to death last time

> terrifying realization

> went deeper

maybe i should get back in my plane

> too deep, lost in the dream world now

maybe not

clip 8

well if you can't kill someone with a plane, use a shotgun

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 10:55 AM
another pilot decides to bring his cargo jet back to the spawn area to crash it

it lands on the hillside without exploding even though the pilot ditched it, so much for your deathwish, nice try being funny

that was literally teknorat, you can see I am the guy with the light green dot on the edge of the hanger in front of you, and I'm calling out that he's coming in, and teknorat starts sniggering quietly when the plane is fine for no reason

steveyos
09-01-2013, 11:31 AM
HAHAHAHAH fucking teknorat

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 11:36 AM
it makes me giggle that he sits there whispering all night, when I first played with him I had all the game sounds and music up (the sound on my computer goes through big speakers, like BIG speakers but I bought a headset for $20 yesterday that should arrive this week) and for like 1/2 hour I was just playing while he was whispering really loudly and I was just laughing and saying "can't hear you" and kept playing until he was almost scream whispering at me somehow lol

steveyos
09-01-2013, 11:39 AM
tek has to be boobz' brother if he's not boobz they both have the same superiorty complex but are both such huge fucking mega fags

jon
09-01-2013, 06:04 PM
it makes me giggle that he sits there whispering all night, when I first played with him I had all the game sounds and music up (the sound on my computer goes through big speakers, like BIG speakers but I bought a headset for $20 yesterday that should arrive this week) and for like 1/2 hour I was just playing while he was whispering really loudly and I was just laughing and saying "can't hear you" and kept playing until he was almost scream whispering at me somehow lol

he scream whispered at me when i used the commando turret while he was trying to get a second wind, he literally just runs straight into fights that he knows he's going to go down in, and waits for the rest of us to pick him up, because if he somehow survives then it isn't important but he's first there so he gets the best loot

keeping up with him at all to even try to play the game right, like to provide support, is literally impossible and a waste of time

Camoron
09-01-2013, 06:06 PM
just cauise 2 what is this 1993

Camoron
09-01-2013, 06:07 PM
next youre going to be making a thread about borderlands 2 :rofl:

jon
09-01-2013, 06:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y57QT11TBCk

fucking codey you fucking idiot get the fuck out

what are you, checking your palm pilot, looking through your hotmail inbox for new house painting jobs

always stevey
09-01-2013, 06:56 PM
people still own palm pilots lol.

always stevey
09-01-2013, 06:57 PM
my parents bought me one when I was a kid to help with my poor organization skills and adhd and I just ended up losing it.

steveyos
09-01-2013, 09:33 PM
lol

m0nde
09-01-2013, 11:30 PM
multiplayer looks so much better than the single player missions

m0nde
09-02-2013, 12:54 AM
surfed a winnebago into the ocean to a boat

rubycalaber
09-02-2013, 07:10 AM
he scream whispered at me when i used the commando turret while he was trying to get a second wind, he literally just runs straight into fights that he knows he's going to go down in, and waits for the rest of us to pick him up, because if he somehow survives then it isn't important but he's first there so he gets the best loot

keeping up with him at all to even try to play the game right, like to provide support, is literally impossible and a waste of time

I like how he got unironically mad when I was obviously joking I was the best player on my fucking level 3 character and he started whispering intently I CAN KILL GOLIATHS IN TWO SHOTS

jon
09-02-2013, 10:08 AM
he had to harsh-whisper-call you out by name until he could be sure you were listening before he said it

i definitely was grinning (while operating on pyro nomads with critical headshots)

Camoron
09-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Did you call them all fags? XD owned so hard