PDA

View Full Version : According to codey, Lisa lives with her grandfather, now i have a few problems with this,

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:56 AM
1.her grandpa is most likely dead, or 1000 years old,

2.lisa goes on tinychat all the time, shoves plastic dicks in her nose, grosses everyone out with her little boy tits and shows off her filthy trailer park trailer,

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 12:58 AM
made a follow up call to the penguin island police a few weeks ago, got the same officer, (theres only 15 cops on the whole phillip island force) he let it slip that when they took lisa in she had to be maced because she would not relinquish her weapon and was poised to harm herself when she was taken down. the officer said it was one of the most desperate pleas for help he ever saw, and that he was not in approval of her manipulation of the psyche hospital staff to get a rapid release because she really has deep issues.

been holding onto that nugget waiting for the right time.

always stevey
09-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Lisa getting maced. fucking llol

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:01 AM
1.her grandpa is most likely dead, or 1000 years old,

2.lisa goes on tinychat all the time, shoves plastic dicks in her nose, grosses everyone out with her little boy tits and shows off her filthy trailer park trailer,

no according to lisa as of about 2 weeks ago, she made a post saying she moved in with grampy to help him with health issues, he'll probably starve to death while she's figuring out how to make ramen

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:01 AM
prob did not even slow her down

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:02 AM
no according to lisa as of about 2 weeks ago, she made a post saying she moved in with grampy to help him with health issues, he'll probably starve to death while she's figuring out how to make ramen

i have seen her in the same gross apt less than 2 weeks ago on tinychat, so she must have been like fuck it, i can't smoke 49 joints a day around a guy with an oxygen mask, cause she's a selfish whore,

always stevey
09-01-2013, 01:04 AM
they must have a mugshot of lisa

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:04 AM
i have seen her in the same gross apt less than 2 weeks ago on tinychat, so she must have been like fuck it, i can't smoke 49 joints a day around a guy with an oxygen mask, cause she's a selfish whore,

maybe so idk i was going off her word and you know what that's worth...

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:06 AM
do they have dolphins around penguin island i wonder if lisa ever fucked a dolphin before

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:10 AM
http://www.visitphillipisland.com/category/explore/map/

also the weapon in question was a small pocket knife that she was holding to her wrist, i imagine she looked like this at the time:

http://i.imgur.com/wjXaS.jpg

im sorry they didnt just shoot her

jon
09-01-2013, 07:27 AM
the australian welfare state funds hundreds of thousands of stories like this and not all of them turn out so funny

that's what social democracy is, cag

mass extinction of undesireables by giving unstable people everything they need and refering to it as a standard of living and a human right (to have everything you need to chimp out and kill yourself or otherwise give you no reason to reproduce)

jon
09-01-2013, 07:28 AM
that's why women couldn't vote in america, you're a tyrant at heart

which is fine it's just that you should apply this built-in female fascist psychology no further than the edges of the property your husband owns

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 07:32 AM
they must have a mugshot of lisafor what?

also I've never said I moved in with my grandpa

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 07:34 AM
the australian welfare state funds hundreds of thousands of stories like this and not all of them turn out so funny

mass extinction of undesireables by giving unstable people everything they need and refering to it as a standard of living and a human right (to have everything you need to chimp out and kill yourself or otherwise give you no reason to reproduce)stories like what?

jon
09-01-2013, 07:50 AM
stories like what?

getting maced and also http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?3028-Better-know-a-poster-NortyNippy

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 07:54 AM
getting maced and also http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?3028-Better-know-a-poster-NortyNippyyeah uh

I've never been maced

and I doubt that there is anything in that topic that is actually true unless I wrote it

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 07:55 AM
so I guess you mean retarded make-believe stories

FUCKJEW
09-01-2013, 08:02 AM

mass extinction of undesireables by giving unstable people everything they need and refering to it as a standard of living and a human right (to have everything you need to chimp out and kill yourself or otherwise give you no reason to reproduce)
yes cag is a abo on welfare he gets every thing for free he thinks he owns oz lol

Cody
09-02-2013, 12:53 AM
lisa got maced, fact

jon
09-02-2013, 05:06 AM
so I guess you mean retarded make-believe stories

nigger i don't give a fuck if it's fiction or non-fiction, nobody typed all that, that's copypasta, just because it's not about you doesn't mean it isn't demonstrating that shit

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 05:15 AM
nigger i don't give a fuck if it's fiction or non-fiction, nobody typed all that, that's copypasta, just because it's not about you doesn't mean it isn't demonstrating that shityou're talking about this topic http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?3028-Better-know-a-poster-NortyNippy

uh yeeeeeeeeeeeah that wasn't written and made up by some retarded losers or anything

jon
09-02-2013, 05:31 AM
you seriously think they sat there and wrote all that by hand just to troll you

jon
09-02-2013, 05:34 AM
only one person would type all that i am sure if you google a unique-looking section of it you will get a copy of the original article

so unless you are lying and you wrote it yourself someone just copied that and reposted it after registering your username as their own account on like a hundred websites, that's what happens when you piss people off good enough on rap forums lisa

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 05:40 AM
only one person would type all that i am sure if you google a unique-looking section of it you will get a copy of the original article

so unless you are lying and you wrote it yourself someone just copied that and reposted it after registering your username as their own account on like a hundred websites, that's what happens when you piss people off good enough on rap forums lisayeeeeeeeeah ummmmmmmmmmm the only "rap forum" I ever posted at was EMINEM.COM and I posted there for over 11 years before it got closed due to trolls, not me.

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 05:41 AM
you seriously think they sat there and wrote all that by hand just to troll youhmmmm did someone make that topic just to troll me?

Um yes you idiot

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 05:43 AM
and it's pretty much the ONLY forum I posted at

for over a 11 years, I posted there everyday for over 11 years but it closed because of me riiiiiiiiiight... it just took them 11 years to close it and not because of spamming fucktards trolls that turned up a decade after I joined

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 05:46 AM
leave you unwanted hideous old pedophile

yeah there aren't 200 topics about me or anything and this isn't one of them

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 06:05 AM
you can't be fucking serious that you have losers like jack and cody and you lock Flag up.

and you can't be fucking serious if you think any of this retarded fucking rubbish is true

I'm beyond bored with the total display of no-lifeness from a small handfull of total no-life fucking losers

200 topics a day, I'm getting gang raped on a field, having gang bang in hotels, living with my grandfather, living in a mental hospital, I take meth oh yeah it's all true you fucking dribbling retard full of drivel

yeah it's not just retarded made-up rubbish just to troll me at all

I am beyond bored with it and with people who lack enough intelligence to be able to tell what is true and what isn't, who is honest and who is a retarded desperate rejected loser full of shit

you're right, cody knows knows my life intimately and he's dead bang spot on with all of it

you fucking retards

you are losers

stop posting about me and get lives

~OUT~

jon
09-02-2013, 06:48 AM
losers that don't materially threaten anybody are just called normal rubynet posters :lis:

i don't have to like them but i certainly shouldn't do anything to them until they earn it (like permanently ignore them so that i don't chimp out and admin the fuck out of them)

flaglerchat has shown he will do things that cannot be taken back for the victim, you can only fuck up like that so many times before it gets you

m0nde
09-02-2013, 06:50 AM
i keep getting jack mixed up with flaglerchat

m0nde
09-02-2013, 07:08 AM
what'd you call about? help with your court case?

m0nde
09-02-2013, 07:16 AM
you can't be fucking serious that you have losers like jack and cody and you lock Flag up.

and you can't be fucking serious if you think any of this retarded fucking rubbish is true

I'm beyond bored with the total display of no-lifeness from a small handfull of total no-life fucking losers

200 topics a day, I'm getting gang raped on a field, having gang bang in hotels, living with my grandfather, living in a mental hospital, I take meth oh yeah it's all true you fucking dribbling retard full of drivel

yeah it's not just retarded made-up rubbish just to troll me at all

I am beyond bored with it and with people who lack enough intelligence to be able to tell what is true and what isn't, who is honest and who is a retarded desperate rejected loser full of shit

you're right, cody knows knows my life intimately and he's dead bang spot on with all of it

you fucking retards

you are losers

stop posting about me and get lives

~OUT~:m0nde:

m0nde
09-02-2013, 07:16 AM
That was a low blow.

Speaking of that how's your job going, brownie?have you ever been to a 7-11, jack?
what's there to explain?

BatteriWyfe
09-02-2013, 07:18 AM
losers that don't materially threaten anybody are just called normal rubynet posters :lis:

i don't have to like them but i certainly shouldn't do anything to them until they earn it (like permanently ignore them so that i don't chimp out and admin the fuck out of them)

flaglerchat has shown he will do things that cannot be taken back for the victim, you can only fuck up like that so many times before it gets yousuch as?

Can I have one example?

Camoron
09-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Jack vs m0nde. .. Battle of the geriatrics

Cody
09-02-2013, 04:24 PM
genuine chocolate face :m0nde:

kosher dildo
09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
i keep getting jack mixed up with flaglerchat

they're like siamese twins