PDA

View Full Version : Ok if codey is not totally full of shit, he called the penguin island puzzle factory and had them do a welfare check on lisa

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:37 AM
after she wrote her suicide note, so lisa being alive today is codey's doing, he saved lisa's life,

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:39 AM
cody deep down i think you really like lisa, and would miss her if she was dead, and lisa deep down i know you still hate cody,

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM
cody lisa cag net never change i love u guys

always stevey
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM
how the fuck does one do a welfare check?

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:41 AM
cody deep down i think you really like lisa, and would miss her if she was dead, and lisa deep down i know you still hate cody,

no ive hated her ever since she showed up thats one thing im certain of, and im really sorry i called the cops on her only because she might have really killed herself or even better not known she was pregnant until it was too late to abort the kid and that would have been hilarious because hormones and drug retardation

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:41 AM
welfare check is like checking in on someone to make sure they are ok cag, like if u did not show up at the coner for a couple days your pimp would prob come looking for you at your house for his fucking money

m0nde
09-01-2013, 01:42 AM
yup, lisa is cody's friend i don't know why she's been throwing that out as an insult
he's a wonderful caring guy

Cody
how the fuck does one do a welfare check?

its easy you call up the local cops and give them the address of the person and tell them a damned good reason to go see whats up, in lisas case i read her suicide note to the officer and he said they would go immediately.

Autistic Spectrum
no ive hated her ever since she showed up thats one thing im certain of, and im really sorry i called the cops on her only because she might have really killed herself or even better not known she was pregnant until it was too late to abort the kid and that would have been hilarious because hormones and drug retardation

yes but you did, you did call or w/e because you wanted lisa to live because deep down you care about her,

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:43 AM
basically i maced lisa from across the whole fucking planet :smug:

always stevey
ohh

Cody
yes but you did, you did call or w/e because you wanted lisa to live because deep down you care about her,

not exactly, ruby konws the real reason i called.

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:44 AM
i was online when she wrote her suicide note and my thoughts where at the time lol some crazy witch lady is gonna kill her self lol, who fucking cares

Gentleman Doli
cag cody lisa

m0nde
not exactly, ruby konws the real reason i called.tell us what the real reason is, cody

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:45 AM
not exactly, ruby konws the real reason i called.

you called because ruby and tek wanted to talk about her getting fucked as a child on there terrible podcast and ruby always unbans u

Gentleman Doli
09-01-2013, 01:45 AM
boy howdy i cant wait for the next rubynet podcast!

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:46 AM
i was online when she wrote her suicide note and my thoughts where at the time lol some crazy witch lady is gonna kill her self lol, who fucking cares

i thought that too, then i thought holy shit what if ruby somehow gets in real legal trouble for letting all of us tell her to kill herself over and over again and she actually does it and well i wanted to protect my friend ruby,,,

Gentleman Doli
teknorat, random loser who no one here cares about, pleas keep u p the comedey with ruby and cody your two best friends

Gentleman Doli
NO CODY YOU DONT GET TO USE THE COMMAS TO END UR SENTENCE

Cody
you called because ruby and tek wanted to talk about her getting fucked as a child on there terrible podcast and ruby always unbans u

yeah i wanted to protect my friend like i said

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:47 AM
NO CODY YOU DONT GET TO USE THE COMMAS TO END UR SENTENCE

problem,,, :troll:

m0nde
09-01-2013, 01:48 AM
i thought that too, then i thought holy shit what if ruby somehow gets in real legal trouble for letting all of us tell her to kill herself over and over again and she actually does it and well i wanted to protect my friend ruby,,,:)

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:49 AM
umm i don't think ruby could get in trouble for lisa writing a suicide note here, as i actually know a kid who owns a pretty big website and the user's murder each other all the time, when it hits my news feed i instant message him and laugh at his shitty website,

it's fine to care for other people codey, if lisa's well being is important to you, just admit it,

m0nde
09-01-2013, 01:50 AM
it's just another way to lick ass

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:52 AM
umm i don't think ruby could get in trouble for lisa writing a suicide note here, as i actually know a kid who owns a pretty big website and the user's murder each other all the time, when it hits my news feed i instant message him and laugh at his shitty website,

it's fine to care for other people codey, if lisa's well being is important to you, just admit it,

you should know me well enough by now to know if i did care i'd say so

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:52 AM

stfu monde youll wake up your landlord

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:53 AM
actions speak louder than words codey

m0nde
09-01-2013, 01:54 AM
contacted ruby for some totally stupid, made up reason to try to lick ass/ingratiate yourself with him

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:56 AM
he was worried about lisa, she seemed really distressed, he did what had to be done, and with out codey, there would be no lisa here today, lisacagcodeynet.com

Cody
I rent a room for 750 bucks a month

Gentleman Doli
yo rubey [snorts realy loud] hahaha well theres this thing going on in the forums i obviously dont care , i mean im like whatever just rolling with whatever happens on the forums its a wild free for all ride and even though we may toss some burns at each other i know the boys at rubynet love me. anyway despolation banned me can you please unban me thanks buddy

Cody
actions speak louder than words codey

yep youre right and now im gonna go play wow, ttyt.

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:57 AM
bring back iwc as mod, she barely knew how to work the mod buttons but she was better than ruby

m0nde
09-01-2013, 01:58 AM
:smug:

m0nde
09-01-2013, 01:59 AM
rage quitting

steveyos
09-01-2013, 02:05 AM
cag cody lisa

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 02:06 AM
no well someone did call the police

they were trying to call me all night and my phone was turned off because peter had been calling me non stop day and night for 3 days straight and when I didn't answer they turned up knocking on my door at like 5am or something and said someone from, can't remember where now they said New jersey or some other american city e-mailed them saying I was going to kill myself and I said that I made some post in a forum about how I was really sick of everything, they were worried because I didn't answer my phone when they tried to ring, they wanted to take me to hospital, I didn't want to go but they said they had to because I had to speak to a doctor, the female cop said they didn't really want to either but I had to so I went to the hospital, had to sit there for 2 hours waiting for a doctor, the police weren't even allowed to leave until I had seen a doctor which meant they couldn't attend any other calls they were getting such as car accidents, I was pissed off at this, the nurses were pissed off and the police were pissed off as none of us even wanted to go the hospital in the first place to wait for a doctor but had to because of the police regulations... so the doctor came, spoke to me for a couple of seconds, said the police could go and that I could go after a urine test... I took the urine test and waited for like another hour then a doctor walked in the little room I was waiting in and literally said, "by the way you're possibly pregnant." and then walked out... literally just like that... so I sat there in shock for a bit then had to start ringing around trying to find someone to come get me to drive me home because my car was at home as the police had taken me and the hospital is in another town an hour away... so I got the lift home and then made a doctor's appointment and booked an abortion. And that's it.

As for the rest no none of it true, I wasn't taken to mental hospital, I don't now nor have I ever lived with a grandfather and everything else cody is saying the police told him is a lie, none of it has ever happened.... I haven't really read it but from what I've glimpsed from quotes of dp's little buddy chats with cody um it's just retarded and no.

You need to get lives.

steveyos
09-01-2013, 02:07 AM
my friend ruby,,,

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 02:08 AM
basically what it boil down to lisa, is cody care alot about you, and you care enough to write that huge block of text about cody

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 02:08 AM
lisa codey lisa codey lisa codey

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 02:10 AM
so I got the lift home and then made a doctor's appointment and booked an abortion

m0nde
09-01-2013, 02:10 AM
had to be added to lisa.txt

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Lisa your gonna be allreight kid action star tussles hair act get's hand caught in grease pit, can't get it out, aARGHHHHH WTF action star

nazzibastard
09-01-2013, 03:55 AM

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/kiss-my-ass.gif (http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html)i bet rudy,s ass is pretty clean .lol

UofLCardfan08
09-01-2013, 05:35 AM

they were trying to call me all night and my phone was turned off because peter had been calling me non stop day and night for 3 days straight and when I didn't answer they turned up knocking on my door at like 5am or something and said someone from, can't remember where now they said New jersey or some other american city e-mailed them saying I was going to kill myself and I said that I made some post in a forum about how I was really sick of everything, they were worried because I didn't answer my phone when they tried to ring, they wanted to take me to hospital, I didn't want to go but they said they had to because I had to speak to a doctor, the female cop said they didn't really want to either but I had to so I went to the hospital, had to sit there for 2 hours waiting for a doctor, the police weren't even allowed to leave until I had seen a doctor which meant they couldn't attend any other calls they were getting such as car accidents, I was pissed off at this, the nurses were pissed off and the police were pissed off as none of us even wanted to go the hospital in the first place to wait for a doctor but had to because of the police regulations... so the doctor came, spoke to me for a couple of seconds, said the police could go and that I could go after a urine test... I took the urine test and waited for like another hour then a doctor walked in the little room I was waiting in and literally said, "by the way you're possibly pregnant." and then walked out... literally just like that... so I sat there in shock for a bit then had to start ringing around trying to find someone to come get me to drive me home because my car was at home as the police had taken me and the hospital is in another town an hour away... so I got the lift home and then made a doctor's appointment and booked an abortion. And that's it.

As for the rest no none of it true, I wasn't taken to mental hospital, I don't now nor have I ever lived with a grandfather and everything else cody is saying the police told him is a lie, none of it has ever happened.... I haven't really read it but from what I've glimpsed from quotes of dp's little buddy chats with cody um it's just retarded and no.

You need to get lives.

loser and certified nut job lisa

jon
09-01-2013, 06:50 AM
the great australian social welfare state: nobody wants any part of it, but there are no gun rights so they do whatever the government tells them

FUCKJEW
09-01-2013, 07:20 AM
the great australian social welfare state: nobody wants any part of it, but there are no gun rights so they do whatever the government tells them
i would not be leave what the gov tells you .have you not learnt that yet ?

always stevey
09-01-2013, 08:26 AM
she writes a wall of text about herself then tells everyone they need to get lives.

Camoron
09-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Good morning cag... how r u

Camoron
09-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Ok.......

rubycalaber
09-01-2013, 10:24 AM
New jersey or some other american city

lmao, quality australian education

they couldn't attend any other calls they were getting such as car accidents, I was pissed off at this, the nurses were pissed off and the police were pissed off as none of us even wanted to go the hospital in the first place to wait for a doctor but had to because of the police regulations...

lmao, quality australian police work

a doctor walked in the little room I was waiting in and literally said, "by the way you're possibly pregnant." and then walked out... literally just like that...

lmao, quality australian healthcare

maks
09-01-2013, 10:27 AM
lmao, quality australian posting

jon
09-01-2013, 10:30 AM
i think they tell you that you might be pregnant so that you don't kill yourself because the baby would depend on you

guess they should have read lisa's psych profile first

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 10:37 AM
opens to page 256 of lisa's physc profile,

yep this bitch is off da chain

Gentleman Doli
09-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Ok.......

hahahahahahahahaha

Gentleman Doli
09-01-2013, 10:42 AM
:twisted:

maks
09-01-2013, 10:43 AM
next time someone calls the police on lisa tell them she has drugs

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 10:44 AM
ok well i'm heading to downtown new jersey for a bit

Camoron
09-01-2013, 11:16 AM
hahahahahahahahaha

Sadface

Cody
09-02-2013, 12:36 AM
next time someone calls the police on lisa tell them she has drugs

i already did that they said unless she's got a substantial quantity its not worth their cost to prosecute, i've got a good rapport with the phillip island PD at this point so i don't want to ruin my credibility.

Cody
09-02-2013, 12:38 AM
she writes a wall of text about herself (that nobody fucking read because its all lies anyways) then tells everyone they need to get lives.

m0nde
12-23-2019, 10:49 PM

You need to get lives.

Wendy <3
12-23-2019, 11:23 PM
:magpi:

internutt
12-24-2019, 06:07 AM
lisa finds out shes pregnant with a living child

her reaction - "kill it"

m0nde
12-24-2019, 06:14 AM
I miss those walls of informative text Lisa used to post

internutt
12-24-2019, 06:17 AM
I miss those walls of informative text Lisa used to post

goal: get her off meds

methods: distract her enough to not take them
-convince her of "alternative therapy" methods
-convince her ahe doeant need the meds anymlre
-say theyre dangerous for her health

m0nde
12-24-2019, 06:29 AM
I'm glad she's on meds and "working" 8 hrs a week, she's trying to make positive changes. I hope the same for stevey, but I doubt he has it in him to be honest with himself and try to do more than the lowest common denominator in life

Wendy <3
12-24-2019, 07:15 AM
She won't even post her daily rep comments anymore what a bitch

Simio
12-24-2019, 07:20 AM
I'm glad she's on meds and "working" 8 hrs a week, she's trying to make positive changes. I hope the same for stevey, but I doubt he has it in him to be honest with himself and try to do more than the lowest common denominator in life
Steven is regressing probably due to his support network m (mom and sister) not taking care of him. The experiment of him living in a subsidized apartment alone really failed (pizza box furniture).

Lisa on the other hand is maintaining due to her caregiver mom and the up dosages of anti psychotic drugs. However, her and her mom are shunned from the mcburn ey Christmas this year.

Wendy <3
12-24-2019, 07:22 AM
Lisa has made a lot of new friends this year

Simio
12-24-2019, 07:24 AM
Lisa has made a lot of new friends this year

Lisa is bad news.

Wendy <3
12-24-2019, 07:27 AM
Yeah but i miss her so much

Simio
12-24-2019, 07:35 AM
Lisa wanted to go to the USA to see Donny so they could go to the gathering of the juggalos with other like minded individuals.

internutt
12-24-2019, 07:38 AM
Steven is regressing probably due to his support network m (mom and sister) not taking care of him. The experiment of him living in a subsidized apartment alone really failed (pizza box furniture).

Lisa on the other hand is maintaining due to her caregiver mom and the up dosages of anti psychotic drugs. However, her and her mom are shunned from the mcburn ey Christmas this year.

informative as always.

yeah i think there is a clock on steveyos whethers its financial or health related.

do you know if lisas funding is welfare, disability money or mostly directly from her family?

Simio
12-24-2019, 07:43 AM
informative as always.

yeah i think there is a clock on steveyos whethers its financial or health related.

do you know if lisas funding is welfare, disability money or mostly directly from her family?

Most of Lisa’s financial support comes from the Australian government. But don’t discount her 8 hour a week job and the support from her mom. Those are instrumental on maintaining her mental wellness especially after they learned Lisa was smoking meth and pregnant with Peter Quinn.

internutt
12-24-2019, 07:53 AM
yeah shes got a bunch of sources and truthfully if she lost one that provided 1/3rd of her income shed probably work 12 hours a week instead to maintain her bare existence lifestyle

maks
12-24-2019, 08:36 AM
informative as always.

it's disability, she said so on m0nde's chat thing

m0nde
12-25-2019, 03:09 PM
Lisa is going out, fat or not and putting herself out there. I doubt it's comfortable for her. but she is willing to get her tits sweaty, which is something I doubt steveys ever done in his entire life