PDA

View Full Version : alright bushpig, u asked for it

Gentleman Doli
09-02-2013, 11:42 AM
aids infested pussey: please
aids infested pussey: make marks
aids infested pussey: a mod
rubycalaber: Great idea Doli. Your so smart.
aids infested pussey: or better yet jsut man the fuck up and put lisa jack and twitching kitchen in the herpetarium
aids infested pussey: where they belong
aids infested pussey: ur best friend cody can stay in the forums
aids infested pussey: i can deal with one lizard or even three
aids infested pussey: i cant deal with 9
rubycalaber: Hmm. I do like Cody.
aids infested pussey: at the VEREY FREAKEING LEAST put lisa in tehre
rubycalaber: I do hate Lisa.
aids infested pussey: come on,
aids infested pussey: u hate her guts
rubycalaber: Yeah, Lisa sucks. Youre right. Doli, why are you such a funny poster, man every thing you post is just so funny and I lol at all of your posts, tyour smart too, hell Im going to make you a mod I think.
aids infested pussey: let her hang out with her best friend flaggerchat
rubycalaber: Okay.

maks
09-02-2013, 11:53 AM
aids infested pussey: please
aids infested pussey: make marks
aids infested pussey: a mod
rubycalaber: Great idea Doli. Your so smart.

I'm a little offended tbh

rubycalaber
09-02-2013, 11:55 AM
I do unironically really like genera dolis posting style :arms:

maks
09-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Ruby like 5 06ers have approached me on steam saying they're sick of the nonsense here and if the lizard problem isn't dealt with they're going to leave forever. I don't want to tell you how to run your forum but I also don't want to post with jack lisa twitching kitchen and no one else, if I wanted that I'd register on lizard.net

maks
09-02-2013, 11:59 AM
also if you want to be rid of flaggercat, well he knows that the herp isn't indexed by oogle, the only reason he keeps coming back is because his fanclub jack and twitching kitchen keep showing up to read his posts

rubycalaber
09-02-2013, 12:05 PM
ok, jack and kitten have been dealt with too

steveyos
09-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Hmm. I do like Cody.

steveyos
09-02-2013, 12:09 PM
meanwhile at fjs

maks
09-02-2013, 12:10 PM
ok, jack and kitten have been dealt with too

Thank you, you've done a great thing today.

Now about stompleb...

steveyos
09-02-2013, 12:11 PM
ah yes let's stop the sad fighting and get back to the sad fighting, great idea ytmnsfw's cody

maks
09-02-2013, 12:13 PM
stevey the only difference between your complaining and my complaining is that mine is better written and targeted towards specific individuals whereas you call anyone and everyone plain bagels all the time

steveyos
09-02-2013, 12:21 PM
yeah I do because everyone is boobz' alt

Gentleman Doli
09-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Hmm. I do like Cody.

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Please ban boobz where he can't ever return

m0nde
09-02-2013, 12:28 PM
: Yeah, Lisa sucks. Youre right. Doli, why are you such a funny poster, man every thing you post is just so funny and I lol at all of your posts, tyour smart too, hell Im going to make you a mod I think.:clay:

Camoron
09-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Who cares jesus making fun of lizards is the only reason to stay at this awful shit forum

maks
09-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Who cares jesus making fun of lizards is the only reason to stay at this awful shit forum

true, but we only need one. I'd choose lisa because she's a huge trainwreck and it's fun to watch her self destruct but idgaf really so long as jack and twitching kitchen are gone

Gentleman Doli
09-02-2013, 12:52 PM

ya, its so much fun to read lizards posting meaningless bullshit at each other over and over again, your so right camoron

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Guidocat is still here and is more than willing to take any abuse

steveyos
09-02-2013, 01:03 PM
ya, its so much fun to read all of us posting meaningless bullshit at each other over and over again, your so right camoron

jon
09-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Please ban boobz where he can't ever return

boobz will never return because boobz is a giant braggart sychophant faggot and when ytmnsfw was still around, probably in about 2007 or 2008, after it had been like a year or two of him constantly sucking up to me and my admin powers, i had stopped even acknowledging he was talking to me and about me all the time, and i put him on my ignore list and never looked back, but never said anything to anyone about it

and he just kept fucking doing it and well as time passed and people figured it out one by one, it built up into a massive forum in-joke which was finally unleashed: this user is on your ignore list

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2013, 02:30 PM
boobz is a giant braggart sychophant faggot

Idk what any of that means but that pretty much sounds like him

steveyos
09-02-2013, 09:20 PM
omfg. boobz is cody.