PDA

View Full Version : THE TRUTH ABOUT CODY

Pages : [1] 2

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:05 AM
This is the true story about why cody marry old lady.

When cody was younger but still pido age he became a painter and he started to get fetish for his grandma. So cody used his paint thinner to knock his gma unconcious and rape her every single night and she never noticed because his penis was so small and covered in flaps of fat that would clap together in american typical fashion. once he didn't use enough paint thinner because the old bitch was getting used to the ammount and needed higher dosage but cody was too dumb to realize it and she wake up and she die right there of heart attack because of pig disgusting cody. after that cody painted houses with his tears for a long time until he found an old land who is now his wife to poke with his american mircos penus and steal all her monies. this is the turth about cody

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 01:06 AM
sad but true.4

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:08 AM
figures some cunt from a country that doesnt cut the saggy flaps of fat off the end of babbydicks would go there

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 01:09 AM
you have a pathetic cut penis everyone knows uncut penises grow bigger faggit

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:10 AM
uncut penis have more feeling to get out jewish fat scum goy goy goy

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:12 AM
you have a pathetic cut penis everyone knows uncut penises grow bigger faggit

well its a good thing they did then because ive hit the back of almost every pussy i ever fucked and hurt a couple girls, i couldnt picture having a massive dick i couldnt completely bury to the hilt when im fucking thats not much fun, i guess thats why so many dudes with big dicks are faggots you can fit more dick up an ass

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:14 AM
cody bragging about hurting women

uh oh

Cody

if my dick had any more feeling i'd be a 2 pump chump trust me my dick is peachy keen, glad to know i have you both obsessing over it now heres a pic to polish your pearls to:

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/attachments/14547/

Cody

if my dick had any more feeling i'd be a 2 pump chump trust me my dick is peachy keen, glad to know i have you both obsessing over it now heres a pic to polish your pearls to:

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:15 AM
cody bragging about hurting women

uh oh

yeah my purple helmeted warrior can inflict a little internal bleeding from time to time

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:15 AM
violent felony by a ruined their cunt reason

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 01:16 AM
what the fuck is wrong with your dick? gp to the doctor, P.S you have a small ass dick. what eth fuck.

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:16 AM
:rofl: works every time

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 01:18 AM
good job, you have an offensively terrible penis. I mean i might not even be able to ever unsee that. It's disgusting! But I bet your gma wife is too blind to notice.

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:23 AM
good job, you have an offensively terrible penis. I mean i might not even be able to ever unsee that. It's disgusting! But I bet your gma wife is too blind to notice.

look at the base of it, now imagine putting a small rubberband around one of your tits and leaving it on there 20 minutes, what color would your tit be after that? my dick is fine but yeah i made that pic to fuck with skanky strippers named diamond and candy and shit like that

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:39 AM
look at the base of it, now imagine putting a small rubberband around one of your tits and leaving it on there 20 minutes, what color would your tit be after that? my dick is fine but yeah i made that pic to fuck with skanky strippers named diamond and candy and shit like that

Is that steel wool on your dick or is that your old lizard pubes?

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Is that steel wool on your dick or is that your old lizard pubes?

thats a man patch bitch not some faggy little shaved thing like your feminized boytoys have

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:42 AM
thats a man patch bitch not some faggy little shaved thing like your feminized boytoys have

Sorry all the grey hairs made it look a lot like steel wool

Cody
09-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Sorry all the grey hairs made it look a lot like steel wool

Its ok its actually really soft but i got a question for you when dudes shave their dick patch and the hair grows back a little does the scratchy feeling feel good on your pussy or is it like annoying?

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 09:18 AM
IT feels good ;)

Camoron
09-03-2013, 09:25 AM

Jesus you can talk some shit. Btw im uncut js js :wink:

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Aren't we funny though? :)

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 09:34 AM
NOPE!!!! ;)

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Its ok its actually really soft but i got a question for you when dudes shave their dick patch and the hair grows back a little does the scratchy feeling feel good on your pussy or is it like annoying?

stop trying to be nice cody you burned this bridge a long time ago. it is tedious to watch old lizard man trying so hard to fit in.

Camoron
09-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Which one of you tried to neg me I'm helping you jeez

Camoron
09-03-2013, 09:50 AM
A truly harsh betrayal

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 09:51 AM
stop it i gave you positive feedback because you look like a healthy black male who isn't in the same low category as cody.

Camoron
09-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Uh yes. Ok.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:29 AM
-rep all around

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:35 AM
NOPE!!!! ;)

autisma is a bit rude but not bad compare to cody

i think ruby's mom thinks her grey rep comments go to like some central database where people read them, and give a fuck,

steveyos YOLO
09-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Delete this forum there is no excuse for any of this.

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:24 PM
fuck yourself bitch.

Camoron
09-03-2013, 12:26 PM
hey rubys wife rememer when you got ruby to say your sister was an ugly tranny lmao

Camoron
That wasn't very nice.

Autistic Spectrum
that's pretty rude afraid i am going to have to neg rep you for that

Autistic Spectrum
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ruby's Wife again.

sigh story of my life

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:27 PM
But, Cameron. It did have a LOT of truth to it. :)

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Autistic rlly needz lyf.

Camoron
09-03-2013, 12:29 PM
But, Cameron. It did have a LOT of truth to it. :)

you told him your sister was an indian girl and he believed it because hes literally pants on head retarde

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:30 PM
rlly nds lfy, ng rp,,

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:31 PM
I never told him that??
ew. I hate indians(m-m-m0nde) why would i pretend that i'm related to one.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:31 PM
why would you even post here in the first place, some mysteries, welp they are so mysterious that nobody anywhere really cares,

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Ruby made me this account :)

Camoron
09-03-2013, 12:32 PM
well you showed him a picture

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:34 PM
what does cag think about all of this

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:34 PM
this is some major skype intrigue and danger, and well she's the fcuking queen of skype trolls

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Nooo cameron, it was my skype display picture!

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:35 PM
everthing you wanted to know about cody (but were afraid to ask)

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:36 PM
are u a fan of c0dy nd m0nde?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:37 PM
yes we are all codeys friends here, so if u don't like codey u are not gonna like the rest of us, see u later or w/e

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:38 PM
I h8 cody, he'z an old lizard who fks his grandma and has a SMALL penis.

Ruby's Wife
u probly get anal sex frum cody
and m0nde swallows his loads.

Autistic Spectrum
what does lizard mean, why are you using these words,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
i really want you to stop posting, but it does not seem like your gonna stop, so i guess i will just call you a faggot over and over,

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
pl0x, u r so stupid.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:40 PM
ya, that must be it you dumb faggot, get out

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:41 PM
why? it obviously bothers you.. So... I'll stay :)))))))))

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:42 PM
are u a fan of c0dy nd m0nde?

Maybe. after reading this HILARIOUS thread I think I might be a fan of yours. :flower:

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:43 PM
cag u can't like your own alt

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:43 PM
does not work like that

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Maybe. after reading this HILARIOUS thread I think I might be a fan of yours. :flower:

Thanks, but if you're a tr00 fan u have to hate Autistic cuntlord as well!

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks, but if you're a tr00 fan u have to hate Autistic cuntlord as well!

Shut up. :)

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:48 PM
make me :) not happening. RUBY loves me <3.
I'm his diamond <34

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:49 PM
autistic cuntlord. that isn't even an insult. you basically just said he Lord's over all the vaginas.

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:49 PM
L0L i d0nt care. I love it.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Thread looks as though it were written by a little kid.

Ruby's Wife
wuts ur point? n0 1 carez.

Autistic Spectrum
holy shit ruby u are pulling posters out of you tube comment's how much lower can u sink

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 12:51 PM
let's get some 9gaggers up in this bitch next

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:51 PM
holy shit ruby u are pulling posters out of you tube comment's how much lower can u sink

i d0nt kn0w wut ur t0lking ab00t tbh . but am not ruby . >:) I talk to ruby over skype.

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:52 PM
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:53 PM
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer:

Ruby's Wife
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Ruby's Wife
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer::hammer::hammer:

maks
09-03-2013, 12:54 PM

have you ever read the comments on imgur?

steveyos YOLO
09-03-2013, 12:55 PM
you dumb faggot, get out

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:55 PM
uh no?
i have a life.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Not surprised I need to explain the point of my posts even though its blantantly obvious: you fucking suck. lol what's next, you're gonna accuse me of raping f5 or say no u and y u mad bro

always stevey
09-03-2013, 12:57 PM
i d0nt kn0w wut ur t0lking ab00t tbh . but am not ruby . >:) I talk to ruby over skype.

oh you're the chick whose stalking ruby over YouTube.

Ruby's Wife
09-03-2013, 12:57 PM
not.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:02 PM
we loved rubys youtube it is inspiring and hilarious

always stevey
ruby has an internet girlfriend.

*marks thread read*

Ruby's Wife
i d0nt understand why you don't like ruby? he\s HILARIOUS>

always stevey
09-03-2013, 01:04 PM
please....

Gentleman Doli
09-03-2013, 01:04 PM
cag why are u talking to urself?

always stevey
09-03-2013, 01:07 PM
because I can. and I will

maks
09-03-2013, 01:07 PM
ruby is hilarious but he's not "sit and watch four 20 minute youtubes of him playing a video game" hilarious. no one is that hilarious. if he made 1 minute videos of just the highlights and really funny moments he would get a lot more views.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 01:10 PM
we loved rubys youtube it is inspiring and hilarious

inspires you? how?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 01:11 PM
hello little kids, this is a bad place full of mondes, it's best to just return to the youtube comment section before u get raped and killed irl

always stevey
09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
after watching rubys vids I wonder why the fuck I didn't go to college and wtf am I doing with my life. then I'm inspired to shoot myself in the head.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 01:14 PM
never watched one of ruby's vid's because i value my time/sanity,

maks
09-03-2013, 01:15 PM
as much as I like ruby I just can't find 80 minutes a week to watch him play day-z

always stevey
09-03-2013, 01:16 PM
once rubys videos inspired me to cut my own throat and drink myself to death

maks
09-03-2013, 01:17 PM
I've seen ads for "watch a live video stream of me playing some game for 6 hours ... FOR CHARITY" and immediately I think of all the things I'd rather be doing than watching someone play a video game, these things include playing the video game myself or drilling a hole through the head of my penis

Gentleman Doli
09-03-2013, 01:19 PM
ya i have no idea why ppl like those lets play thigns, there so stupid and borign

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:22 PM
so the story is these two people found ruby's youtube dayz videos and became his groupies?
have they heard all of the podcasts, etc?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 01:26 PM
pretty sure ruby is going to jail these are like little kids

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:29 PM
dp, if they were, you know i'd be interestd
they're not, they're some typical half-witted girls who can't come up with the same level of wit as ruby and have been fed a bunch stuff like attack dogs
it's funny in it's own way, but i think they'll tire of it in the same way conedick did and leave in a week at most

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 01:30 PM
cody paints houses,

maks
09-03-2013, 01:35 PM
ya i have no idea why ppl like those lets play thigns, there so stupid and borign

I'll bet stompleb watches the fuck out of them

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:42 PM
rubys videos are inspiring we do not watch for the game we watch for the great humor and gimmicks

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:45 PM
of course. the whole reason i installed steam and bought l4d2 was to hear ruby screaming

Camoron
09-03-2013, 01:47 PM
dp, if they were, you know i'd be interestd

lol

they've been commenting on rubys youtubes since like june

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:50 PM
never even listened to any of them or went to youtube for them

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:51 PM

we even got show outs from king ruby

always stevey
09-03-2013, 01:52 PM
once rubys videos inspired me to quit drinkin

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:53 PM
we even got show outs from king rubyif he's actually mentined you in his videos then you cna count that as a real victory

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:55 PM
it was a victory since i am so victorious why wont you let me into your club i am not old lizard

m0nde
09-03-2013, 01:57 PM
you're automatically in the club, just by having neg rep it means people care enough
welcome to your first gay nigger dick forum

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 01:57 PM
was it not you who championed the cause to give us neg rep? i don't trust you.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/images/aria/reputation/reputation_red.gif

Cody
09-03-2013, 05:33 PM
cody paints houses,

yep and codey just got hit with a job thats wortha few grand so codey wont be around much for liek a week as of tomz.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 05:35 PM
ruby really threw u under the bus codey

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 05:45 PM
yep and codey just got hit with a job thats wortha few grand so codey wont be around much for liek a week as of tomz.

too bad youre going to get hit with a bunch of tax debt because everyone knows contractors dont pay their taxes

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 05:46 PM
ya i am sure codey is very worried about his 401k after u pointed that out to him

Gentleman Doli
09-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Speaking of 401ks, does any one have any good investment tips this fall?

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 05:49 PM
cody is a painter they make peanuts

rubycalaber
09-03-2013, 05:55 PM

too scared to watch the ones hes in to see what a beta bitch he sounds like lmao

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 06:00 PM
ruby get on tinychat with me, let's see who's fucking beta

rubycalaber
09-03-2013, 06:17 PM
I will fucking mic fight u m8 :punch:

Cody
09-03-2013, 06:19 PM
cody paints houses,

too bad youre going to get hit with a bunch of tax debt because everyone knows contractors dont pay their taxes

taxes. LMMFAO bitch i dont pay taxes, ever, i do cash only.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 06:21 PM
wow something else a 12 year old from youtube does not grasp, that most self employed contracts don't pay taxes

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 06:22 PM
this is all very riveting

Ruby's Wife's Sister
09-03-2013, 06:24 PM
this is all very riveting

eventually he will get caught they all do

Cody
09-03-2013, 06:25 PM
wow something else a 12 year old from youtube does not grasp, that most self employed contracts don't pay taxes

no business license, all cash, word of mouth, why the fuck should i trip about some tweenager who cant even play dayz and has to watch a autistic man from some country where orange cream soda is the newest rage play it?

Cody
09-03-2013, 06:26 PM

and how will i get caught exactly? i dont have abank acct i get paid in cash i use cash and money orders to pay for my shit so yeah gl withthat...

fannie may here i come

rubycalaber
09-03-2013, 06:30 PM
orange cream soda lmao

:irnbru:

Cody
09-03-2013, 06:48 PM
orange cream soda lmao

:irnbru:

yay someone got it

macpro
09-03-2013, 06:52 PM
some one please drag lisa out to Alice Springs and make her walk back to penguin island with out
water.

Cody
09-03-2013, 06:58 PM
some one please drag lisa out to Alice Springs and make her walk back to penguin island with out
water.

how about we make her walk the sandbar to get some hotel dick and the water thing will be a plus.

m0nde
09-03-2013, 07:00 PM
eventually he will get caught they all doyes caught for dodging paying 200 dollars a month on his house painting
the government is really intersted in chasing him

they all get caught

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 07:02 PM
i am gonnna go comment on some smosh videos now, i need to practice posting with these girls before they own me anymore

Cody
09-03-2013, 07:14 PM
yes caught for dodging paying 200 dollars a month on his house painting
the government is really intersted in chasing him

they all get caught

dime bag weed dealers are higher on the list than me

Camoron
09-03-2013, 08:30 PM
and how will i get caught exactly? i dont have abank acct i get paid in cash i use cash and money orders to pay for my shit so yeah gl withthat...

fannie may here i come
Money orders:rofl: cody lives in the 1980s

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 08:32 PM
had to send in a money order to renew boat safety certificate with the state, as lot of government places are also stuck in the 1980's, and who the fuck has a check book aymore

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 10:41 PM

too bad he isn't an illegal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0#t=131

always stevey
09-03-2013, 10:44 PM
too bad he isn't an illegal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0#t=131

oh lol I know exactly who you are

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:45 PM
JIBBLES!!!

always stevey
09-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Nope. I killed Jibbles, cut him into tiny pieces and dropped them into my drainpipe.

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 10:50 PM
oh lol I know exactly who you are

do not!

always stevey
09-03-2013, 10:51 PM
do not!

its me cag you idiot. fucking pogo

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:52 PM
POGO U FUCKED UP, U JUST GOT CAGGED NIGGER WHAT NOW,

Link
09-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Such an awful thread. I dont even feel like coming back here

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:55 PM
lol. u acutally read this thread, link don't do that never read the threads, just read the last 2 replyes before u quick reply, unless of course if it's a lisa meltdown thread or something of that sort

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 10:56 PM
its me cag you idiot. fucking pogo

yur a sharp one you are, cag

Autistic Spectrum
oh pogo , go away,, lol btw it's me jack venorkker what's up my old friend

kosher dildo
POGO U FUCKED UP, U JUST GOT CAGGED NIGGER WHAT NOW,

see u at fjs?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:57 PM
more like troll kingdom amirite,,,

always stevey
09-03-2013, 10:58 PM
yur a sharp one you are, cag

you used that dumb avatar a year ago and you post just like ob

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 10:59 PM
POGO post your dick, o_0

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 10:59 PM
oh pogo , go away,, lol btw it's me jack venorkker what's up my old friend

jack, u dirty ol joo pedo, how teh hell are u?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 11:00 PM
ahhh good you know, keeping it real, being an old jew, collecting my comic books, talking with my pal's flaggerchat and twitching kitchen,,

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:01 PM
more like troll kingdom amirite,,,

that dump's only slightly less boring than bountybored

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:01 PM
well yeah hi pogo. I'm sure you'll get along with everyone just fine. just talk in depth about gay forum shit like you always do.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 11:02 PM
well yeah hi pogo. I'm sure you'll get along with everyone just fine. just talk in depth about gay forum shit like you always do.

he's the only person on my ignore list cag,,,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 11:03 PM
sometimes i click view post to tell him i'm jack vernokker or w/e but most the time, i breeze right past,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 11:04 PM
♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ ♠♦¿♪♫†♥ ♣ b

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:04 PM
best of luck to your posting career at rubynet pogo.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2013, 11:05 PM
POGO

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:05 PM
you used that dumb avatar a year ago and you post just like ob

cody spilled the beanz the same day i regged. but still, yur a geenyus cag. :yes:

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Spilled the beans. omg

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:08 PM
like anyone pays attention to what cody says

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:09 PM
best of luck to your posting career at rubynet pogo.

this dump's only slightly less boring than tk.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Thats why you're still posting here a month after you registered.

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:12 PM
like anyone pays attention to what cody says

didn't u an cody get lisa to reg at bounty so u could get her banned?

always stevey
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/ I'm sure you won't find this as tedious as the forums you currently post at.

Gentleman Doli
Cag are you going to indroduce us to your friend?

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Thats why you're still posting here a month after you registered.

not quite the postwhore u iz, tho.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:14 PM

I'm not letting you drag me into an in depth conversation about bountyboard.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/ go post about conspiracy theories or something on the david icke forum.

Gentleman Doli
09-03-2013, 11:16 PM
cag i thought we todl you, if your going to bring a young gentle man home you need to tell us first

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:17 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251113 here ya go pogo you will LOVE this thread. have fun at the david icke forums and goodbye.

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm not letting you drag me into an in depth conversation about bountyboard.

i'm sure yur boozepickle of a brain forgot all about that. :lol:

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Cag are you going to indroduce us to your friend?

Pogo the huge faggot, doli. Doli, Pogo the huge faggot.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:21 PM
i'm sure yur boozepickle of a brain forgot all about that. :lol:

I'm sure my booze picked brain doesn't give a fuck. :)

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm sure my booze picked brain doesn't give a fuck. :)

i'd be worried about u if u did.

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Pogo is a Diet MArco

kosher dildo
09-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Pogo is a Diet MArco

the important thing is gabi is gone and you r once again teh queen of teh gay nigger dick forum!

always stevey
09-03-2013, 11:28 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/

exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real.

Link
09-03-2013, 11:31 PM
lol. u acutally read this thread, link don't do that never read the threads, just read the last 2 replyes before u quick reply, unless of course if it's a lisa meltdown thread or something of that sort

Great advice brother

Cody
09-04-2013, 04:10 AM
that dump's only slightly less boring than bountybored

cody spilled the beanz the same day i regged. but still, yur a geenyus cag. :yes:

lol lisa isnt banned at BB anymore look at her profile she logged in like 3-4 days ago.

always stevey
09-04-2013, 10:54 AM
No one speak to Pogo (kosher fag) He's a diet Marco better suited to post at the David Icke forums. He also posts exactly like OB talks about how the choices of the forums impact all the posters and what are our thoughts on the matter. He drives me fucking insane.

steveyos YOLO
09-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Did you engage in cyber sex acts with diet marco as well?

Cody
09-04-2013, 11:24 AM
i like pogo

kosher dildo
09-04-2013, 03:15 PM
the important thing is gabi is gone and you r once again teh queen of teh gay nigger dick forum!

yup, happy days are here again. until gabi comes back. :lol:

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Hey Pogo, cag and codeys good friend,

always stevey
09-04-2013, 03:54 PM
He's also like 50 years old. another ancient lizard.

always stevey
09-04-2013, 03:55 PM
I drank diet Marco

always stevey
09-04-2013, 03:55 PM
the diet Marco and jack venorker cocktail

Cody
09-04-2013, 04:24 PM
lisa is unbanned at bountyboard after she was voted off by a staggering majority because madass catlady is a faggot

always stevey
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Cody showing so much care.

macpro
09-04-2013, 04:32 PM
you took my whole load raw bitch!

Cody
09-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Cody showing so much care.

no its not that i care its just that maddy never even made the votes for my ban public because he used alts which is something that would never happen here and why i love this place and why ruby is my friend.

Gentleman Doli
09-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Care fail

Gentleman Doli
09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
if theres another way to go
i missed it 20 long years ago
my name is a war that could never be won,
they gave me a number and mruederd valjean
well they chained me and left me for dead
just for stealing a mouthful of bread

always stevey
09-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Why am I even talking about this. Im sure old ass pogo cares more than I do. Go talk to him about it. Not me

Cody
09-04-2013, 04:45 PM
15000 posts about jibbles at bonchtuck boardsdaed say oweroihwise

Gentleman Doli
09-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Why am I even talking about this. Im sure old ass pogo cares more than I do. Go talk to him about it. Not me

Cag why dont you talk to me? Cag

lnopia the great
09-04-2013, 04:49 PM
cag flash your nails on cam you sexy bitch

kosher dildo
09-04-2013, 06:58 PM
15000 posts about jibbles at bonchtuck boardsdaed say oweroihwise

it happened right after gabi showed up and stole the limelight. yah, i'd say she cares.

always stevey
09-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Cag why dont you talk to me? Cag

:swoon:

always stevey
09-04-2013, 11:14 PM
it happened right after gabi showed up and stole the limelight. yah, i'd say she cares.

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-the-herpetarium

Ruby's Wife
09-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Cag is a slut

always stevey
09-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Cag is a slut

:supaburn:

kosher dildo
09-05-2013, 05:07 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-the-herpetarium

you didn't start thread spamming until *after* gabi showed you up for the $2 attention whore that u so obviously r ; )

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Cag is a slut

is this how she got green rep wtf

kosher dildo
09-05-2013, 05:09 PM
is this how she got green rep wtf

is that a serious question? :lol:

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:10 PM
you didn't start thread spamming until *after* gabi showed you up for the $2 attention whore that u so obviously r ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0mCMfC8UmI lol

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2013, 05:11 PM
why is this guy talking about gabi, i will fucking kill u pogo

kosher dildo
09-05-2013, 05:12 PM
i'd change the subject too if i wuz u. lol

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:13 PM
I can't handle this pogo GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Autistic Spectrum
srsly don't talk about gabi, u fucking monster

always stevey
Pogo trying to fit in. lol

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:14 PM

pretty sure you only needa 1 dollar bill in your hand to get cags attn

kosher dildo
09-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Pogo trying to fit in. lol

with who? :lol:

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2013, 05:16 PM
not even gonna dignify this bullshit by clicking view post

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:16 PM
with who? :lol:

cody :roflL:

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:17 PM
hey cag do you take confederate money in your gstring?

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:18 PM
hey cag do you take confederate money in your gstring?

oh god I've never heard stripper jokes before.

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:20 PM
ever had a guy tell you no i cant afford to put money in your crotch i need it all for drinks so i can tolerate looking at you?

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:21 PM
No.

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Yes. Yes. All the time

kosher dildo
09-05-2013, 05:22 PM
the big difference between gabi and cag is, gabi's a keeper. cag, on the other hand...

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:24 PM
cags looks will fade early because drgs then she will try to babbytrap some sucker like cam that lives closer to her

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:25 PM
getting double teamed by cody and pogo itt.

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:27 PM
leave to a stripper to try to add sexual connotations to internet trash talk

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:44 PM

old house painter with rings.. FUCKING RINGS!!! on his dick.

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:46 PM
yeah i have fun with my sex life and the best part is ive never had to explain to strangers from an internet forum on tinychat why i'm covered in bruises and bite marks :)

always stevey
09-05-2013, 05:50 PM
at the end of the day, you still have an ugly dick.

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:57 PM
at the end of the day, you still have an ugly dick.

yep and at the end of the day no woman has ever complained about how i use it so im good with that.

Cody
09-05-2013, 05:57 PM
how many men make fun of your cone tits though?

m0nde
09-05-2013, 06:00 PM
light hearted rib tickling about traffic cones amongst friends

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2013, 06:01 PM
werid looking dicks and loose chicks, welcome to rubuynet

always stevey
itt cody brags about pleasing his multiple sclirosis grandma wife.

m0nde
dp, post your didck

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2013, 06:03 PM
POST YOUR BROWN BUTTHOLE MONDE,

Cody
09-05-2013, 06:03 PM
itt cody brags about pleasing his multiple sclirosis grandma wife.

lol u jelly

always stevey
09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
a grimey, redneck, house painting, perscription drug addicted husband is something I've always dreamed of.

Cody
09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
dp, post your didck

i think im like the only guy here thats willing posted self dick pics openly on the forum, idk why you guys are so scared to put the equipment up its just a gay nigger dick forum after all

m0nde
09-05-2013, 06:05 PM
uh huh, don't care cody

Autistic Spectrum
ya idk seems kind of gay, to show your dick to a bunch of guys

Camoron
too many pics of m0nde and alison, im getting confused and also a lil bit turned on

m0nde
POST YOUR BROWN BUTTHOLE MONDE,i will if you post your dick
you and ob, i want them

Cody
a grimey, redneck, house painting, perscription drug addicted husband is something I've always dreamed of.

well none of my exes have ever been covered in bruises so.....

yeah i guess i'd be a step up for you

always stevey
09-05-2013, 06:07 PM
well none of my exes have ever been covered in bruises so.....

yeah i guess i'd be a step up for you

you bashed your disabled grandma wife. You're a great guy.

Autistic Spectrum
wanna see if monde's butthole matches his skin color and if it sort of looks like a brown ken doll with his pants off

always stevey
how could you honestly hit a fat little old lady in a wheel chair. the cruelty is beyond me.

Cody
ya idk seems kind of gay, to show your dick to a bunch of guys

seems kinda homophobic to brag about how you post on a gay nigger dick forum and not post dick, also pretty damned gay to beg trap to post its dick hundreds of times in a few month span just saying

make up your mind dp

always stevey
09-05-2013, 06:08 PM
I just realized I'm the only person talking to Cody and I'm embarrassed.

Cody
09-05-2013, 06:08 PM
you bashed your disabled grandma wife. You're a great guy.

no i didnt post your proof even faggotchat cant find any criminal records on that