maks
04-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Obligatory reference to looking away from my daughter etc etc

maks
04-05-2012, 08:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yJIuy.jpg

maks
04-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss the terms of your surrender.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 09:41 AM
after your breakfast, perhaps

http://www.gnaa.eu/raw-attachment/wiki/2011-election/84NeF.png

maks
04-05-2012, 09:43 AM
who's pynchon?

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
wtPh is Marc Childers?

maks
04-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Somebody tell Mrs. Fogle I'm ready to discuss the terms of her surrender, I know she has an account here she needs to log in and PM me.

maks
04-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Tell her this offer will not last forever

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Sorry, got flashblock on, try again.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Wyph beetin', deddbeet, KKKnocKKKurrrr Uppurrrr

You don't know anything and you display your ignorance constantly. How can you get it so wrong, so often?

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Somebody tell Mrs. Fogle I'm ready to discuss the terms of her surrender, I know she has an account here she needs to log in and PM me.

Iggy's way beyond this board, smartypants.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 10:04 AM
I live in Tesuque, New Mexico. wtPh u talking about, Mannix? wtPh is this Marc Childers person you seem to think I am? You're a stupid motherfucker, I'll give you that.

maks
04-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Iggy's way beyond this board, smartypants.

She was here like a week and a half ago PMing me to complain about stevey. I'm showing her mercy here, she'd be stupid not to accept my offer.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Of course she was.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Teh SucKKK ???????????????????????

WTPh iz "Manix" ????????????

It's the active phase of your bipolar disorder.

maks
04-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Yo' maks.......... eee-male Iggy's PM'z 2 jackvenooker@gmail.com

TIA

why? I'll just post it here itt way easier that way

kept getting texts and calls the past couple days, so my husband calls it back and asks who he's talking to. Guy says Robert he cusses at Robert, Robert hangs up. Second time he calls the number a different guy answers and says he's steveyos. sounds like a fucking pedo to me. I got plans for that phone #

fyi stevey is like cody and posts his number all the time, he apparently doesn't give a fuck what you do with it.
perfect, so it's not private info per RH's rules then. He is something else, but definitely not sane.

he's one of your 99%ers, dropped out of high school and ate himself into disability so now he's forced by the cold uncaring government and the thieves on wall street to eek out a living collecting free money smoking pot all day and posting his three phone numbers on the internet.
He is not what I'd consider a 99%er he's just a fucking loser. I'm for the 99% that really are trying and have no luck with the economy as it stands. I am for the veterans who have not been properly compensated for serving our country. But I won't debate this with you because it won't get me anywhere but wasting my time.

you know there's only one 99%, right? either you're in the top 1% of wealth or you're not. stevey most certainly is not. where are these ones who are really trying? I see a lot of people waltzing around throwing bags of piss at the cops and yelling 'shame' but not so many filling out job applications.:facepalm: forget it, it's over your head.

you're right, I don't understand how there can be two lower 99%s of income I'm not sure how that makes sense mathematically.

maks
04-05-2012, 10:36 AM
if stevey's welfare collecting ass isn't one of the bottom 99% of income earners then who the fuck is? I don't think our pal iggy understand how percentages work.

maks
04-05-2012, 10:36 AM
I'll bet she knows how many grams in an ounce though

maks
04-05-2012, 04:41 PM
I'll bet when she read this thread she had tears streaming and had to turn away from her daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on her face

maks
04-05-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm calling this bitch out and offering a chance to end my torment yet she won't cooperate, why is it every fucking :lizard: posts here except when you actually have a use for one of them

maks
04-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Will someone get this dipshit's IP address and get this dipshits photo ID and home address and kill it already!

Someone's mad

maks
04-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Ban and hide then let the white knights do the fighting for her, that's the sean reynolds school of administration, she's got a PHD in it.

It's working, they're threatening to kill me again. This one is less vague though, if anyone has his info I'll totally file a cyberterrorism complaint against him, I don't necessarily need to take out the big guys it would be just as funny to squelch a few of the peons.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:01 PM
They know where i live and my name and they still can't do a fucking thing to me. I really sleep great every night knowing how mad they all are lol.

did you see that thread where I posted a bunch of trolling I was doing back in 1994? A lot of those people threatened to kill me too, strangest thing though I'm still alive. That does not mean it would be any less funny to have this no-namer lizard forum member arrested for making terroristic threats however.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Iggy, if I were you I'd delete that post before flaggercat inevitably coughs up this fellow's personal information and I drag your forum into a legal battle.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:11 PM
:rofl:

I like this. A failed Klan wannabee laughing at a fag nigger's rather uneducated comment.

How the mighty have fallen. You can't even post on a board you're a founder on anymore.

Think about it. You still can do that, right? (think?)

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Iggy, if I were you I'd delete that post before flaggercat inevitably coughs up this fellow's personal information and I drag your forum into a legal battle.

btw, oldschool trolling school 101: you are completely owned.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:13 PM
What was the username?

i dunno road rash or some shit. I'm pretty sure I linked the thread somewhere itt if you want to go take a look.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:14 PM
btw, oldschool trolling school 101: you are completely owned.

I disagree, I think I'm willing to take this to a level you guys aren't prepared for. I think I already have.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Lawyer: you want to file a lawsuit why?

maks: someone I don't know said bad things about me on the internet.

Lawyer: click

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
You do realize i left that forum back in january and actually posted that I was going to be leaving right? I went out in much better style than fatass maddy did though, lol. Permabanned without ever breaking a forum rule, that is true trolling faggit.

You're good at trolling faggots, I'll give you props for that.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:16 PM
I like this. A failed Klan wannabee laughing at a fag nigger's rather uneducated comment.

How the mighty have fallen. You can't even post on a board you're a founder on anymore.

Think about it. You still can do that, right? (think?)

If I were cody I would never admit to being a founder on that board, I'd disavow any knowledge of it, change my username and start over. The fact that he's wiling to admit he used to be involved in :lizard:.com shows a level of strength not many people are capable of.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Now, tell me some more about this Marc Childers cat.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:17 PM
If I were cody I would never admit to being a founder on that board, I'd disavow any knowledge of it, change my username and start over. The fact that he's wiling to admit he used to be involved in :lizard:.com shows a level of strength not many people are capable of.

How can a fag be homophobic? It defies description.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Lawyer: you want to file a lawsuit why?

maks: someone I don't know said bad things about me on the internet.

Lawyer: click

Never said I was going to call a lawyer, lawyers cost money. I said I was going to report him for making terroristic threats. He's probably not going to get arrested, but he's sure as fuck going to be contacted and investigated, it will be a major inconvenience and I find that humorous.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:19 PM
And meth sluts who breed with niggers, and west virginian housewives, and lawyers from PA, and....

Which drug is it again Cody? Whichever is convenient for you..........I love this trolling on shit that's happened years ago as though it had some relevance. You founded a pretty decent concept of a board. You will never be allowed to post there again. Your intentions are irrelevant. Once again, you've been had.

Good luck, I suspect you're going to need it. After you've burned every bridge down to every town you've crossed in your travels, where will you go?

maks
04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
You founded a pretty decent concept of a board.

come on sure call him names that's fine but don't fucking lie to the guy

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Maks, the adults are actually talking. Go post some more of your 1994 memoirs elsewhere.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Truth is, RH is/has been on to something. Cody knew this before he became a hopeless sociopath. Lots of people still like him, but understand what he is and what's happened to him.

That's how community works ese.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Maks, the adults are actually talking. Go post some more of your 1994 memoirs elsewhere.

in case you've forgotten, I don't take orders or even suggestions from people who are beneath me.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Truth is, RH is/has been on to something. Cody knew this before he became a hopeless sociopath. Lots of people still like him, but understand what he is and what's happened to him.

That's how community works ese.

Explain to me how a clone of a shitty board is a great concept, especially when there are 5 other clones of the same shitty board.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Which one has survived? RH. All the others have faded. Dont think this is some spinoff, you've lost everyone. Theres a reason why Cody is your "star" and you "respect" flag. Why is that maks? Do you know the reason?

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:30 PM
in case you've forgotten, I don't take orders or even suggestions from people who are beneath me.

Fuck you, faggot.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Which one has survived? RH. All the others have faded. Dont think this is some spinoff, you've lost everyone. Theres a reason why Cody is your "star" and you "respect" flag. Why is that maks? Do you know the reason?

Sure, because they make the rest of you miserable. Your pain gives me joy, therefore cody and flaggercat are bringers of joy.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
I love transference. It's the last refuge of the humbled. You can't deal with the truth, which is that you've lost every one of your regular members but 6 or 7. All of them.

RH seems vibrant, especially by comparison. The old members resurface from time to time in addition. I don't see that happening here.

I do however seeing you make cheap alt's at RH that don't do much except prove the point that RH is superior to this shit board.

afa "fear" it's interesting that your little googlemole thinks I'm this Marc Childers person. This is not correct. I'd say Mannix has about a 30% success rate, and that's only if the "victim" has all the info out there deliberately anyway.

You've been trolled son.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
I love transference. It's the last refuge of the humbled. You can't deal with the truth, which is that you've lost every one of your regular members but 6 or 7. All of them.

RH seems vibrant, especially by comparison. The old members resurface from time to time in addition. I don't see that happening here.

I do however seeing you make cheap alt's at RH that don't do much except prove the point that RH is superior to this shit board.

afa "fear" it's interesting that your little googlemole thinks I'm this Marc Childers person. This is not correct. I'd say Mannix has about a 30% success rate, and that's only if the "victim" has all the info out there deliberately anyway.

You've been trolled son.

I don't care if he's right or wrong. I care that you fear him. He's come up with correct information often enough that your entire forum is fucking terrified, he's your biggest threat.

Lets compare my bitching about you vs your bitching about me. I talk a ton of shit about :lizard:.com, no use denying it's true. But it's different with you guys. You only bitch about calumnext about 25% of the time. The rest of the time you're bitching about maks. I've been singled out, people are putting together elaborate schemes to have me killed. I'm your fucking boogeyman. That's all the proof you need that I'm the better troll and ultimately the better person.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Hey maks

I didnt found shit, I just trolled them into thinking i cared, over and over and over again, until i got sick of the place, then i took a big final shit on it and moved on. This is what I do to everyone.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey maks

Fine, if he becomes a problem for me I'll deal with him. For now he's on the right side, and that makes him my friend.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't care if he's right or wrong. I care that you fear him. He's come up with correct information often enough that your entire forum is fucking terrified, he's your biggest threat.

Lets compare my bitching about you vs your bitching about me. I talk a ton of shit about :lizard:.com, no use denying it's true. But it's different with you guys. You only bitch about calumnext about 25% of the time. The rest of the time you're bitching about maks. I've been singled out, people are putting together elaborate schemes to have me killed. I'm your fucking boogeyman. That's all the proof you need that I'm the better troll and ultimately the better person.

Maks....you're the ONLY sign of life on this board, compared to the other five posters.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:51 PM
You're going to be the next flagler.

Fact, whoever the :lizard: people hate most at the time gets accused of being flagler, first it was OB, then jack, now it's me. You're next.

It's a good thing I'm not, if I put the time and effort into them that he does they would be gone already

maks
04-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Maks....you're the ONLY sign of life on this board, compared to the other five posters.

As someone who has been monitoring both boards, they both have pretty much the same level of activity. The only difference is the time of day and the fact that yours is watered down by virtue of the 14 fucking subforums.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:55 PM
You're going to be the next flagler.

Fact, whoever the :lizard: people hate most at the time gets accused of being flagler, first it was OB, then jack, now it's me. You're next.

Maks could never be flag. Flag's a failed anomaly. Sort of the internet village idiot that everyone is fond of. You however see a gravy train, so you hop on his dick. Good for you, you know where the ride is going and are more than up to paying the fare.

Not so sure about the nigger fag though.

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Cody, you still haven't answered my question about this Marc Childers person. How am I him?

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
As someone who has been monitoring both boards, they both have pretty much the same level of activity. The only difference is the time of day and the fact that yours is watered down by virtue of the 14 fucking subforums.

I love a challenge. post a screen in the next 15 minutes of the first 10 of the last 12 hours of your boards activity. total posts.

I'll provide the same.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

maks
04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Maks could never be flag. Flag's a failed anomaly. Sort of the internet village idiot that everyone is fond of. You however see a gravy train, so you hop on his dick. Good for you, you know where the ride is going and are more than up to paying the fare.

Not so sure about the nigger fag though.

I'm no gravy train. I'm a horseman of the apocalypse.

maks
04-05-2012, 06:00 PM
I love a challenge. post a screen in the next 15 minutes of the first 10 of the last 12 hours of your boards activity. total posts.

I'll provide the same.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

What is it with you people and screenshots? I'm not interested in doing your homework for you. You have a point to prove, prove it yourself. Be warned, though, I'm not going to care and will still swear up and down that this is the better board because it clearly is.

maks
04-05-2012, 06:05 PM
a :lizard: is a :lizard: who gives a fuck. we should merge them all into one account

maks
04-05-2012, 06:06 PM
They photoshop screens, I have some proof of that, queen mud's work.

I know, this is why screenshots are a stupid waste of time and don't prove anything but they just keep on posting them and that I part I do not understand not at all

maks
04-05-2012, 06:12 PM
:lizard: guy, why are you so upset that I made a thread to troll/bait your admin? I've seen you go after clay before, I don't remember what I did about it probably just called you a faggot and moved on but you know what I did not do was make 70 posts about it

maks
04-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Threatening a lawsuit on a troll site. That is the ultimate butthurt!

that's another fucking idiot who got 'lawsuit' out of that somehow even though I pretty clearly said 'report to the fbi for making death threats'.

maks
04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Reporting to the FBI is just as butthurt as filing a lawsuit.

I disagree. Reporting to the FBI is as easy as filling out a web form, then it's out of my hands but could potentially cause serious inconveniences for the person I reported. A lawsuit is a ton of effort and money and could take years, and in the end I'd get nothing out of it because the person I'd be suing is already poor. That's a stupid thing you just said, you're stupid.

maks
04-05-2012, 06:20 PM
:lizard: people have very selective interpretations. Recently i pointed out to a :lizard: that i never used it's real name, even though I had it, as a way of trying to explain to it that it meant nothing to me, and instead all the :lizard:s assumed i was threatening to name drop it.

Or maybe they're all stupid and/or senile

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm no gravy train. I'm a horseman of the apocalypse.

spare me "plebe"

maks
04-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I'll be able to tell you who boobykalaber is tomorrow. I made a big deal about how they're always namedropping me over there so he will be the one guy not namedropping me tonight to spite me because he is wily and has my number and in fact has got it all figured out

maks
04-05-2012, 06:27 PM
spare me "plebe"

oh you're back and you finally came up with a shitty comeback for that post I made like 2 pages ago, gj

maks
04-05-2012, 06:29 PM
oh you're back and you finally came up with a shitty comeback for that post I made like 2 pages ago, gj

seriously, I just checked, I made that post a half hour ago and with all that time to think about it he came up with

spare me "plebe"

lets give this guy a round of applause!

BoobyKalabrr
04-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Threatening a lawsuit on a troll site. That is the ultimate butthurt!

QFT

NortyNippy.
04-05-2012, 07:01 PM
LOL

I am going to report everyone here that is using my name to the FBI

BoobyKalabrr
04-06-2012, 11:05 AM
I'll be able to tell you who boobykalaber is tomorrow. I made a big deal about how they're always namedropping me over there so he will be the one guy not namedropping me tonight to spite me because he is wily and has my number and in fact has got it all figured out

So how's that going, "handyman"? Figure it out yet?***

*** btw, I don't think you're african american, but I do think you're a nigger fag...the fact that you let Cody suck you off all over the forums here proves your gayness.

But you're a nigger.

m0nde
04-06-2012, 11:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bSNIM.jpg

maks
04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bSNIM.jpg

http://www.getridofthings.com/pests/reptiles/get-rid-of-lizards.htm

maks
04-06-2012, 12:18 PM
And we're back! That was "Sped up Electricized Country Garbage" by Lynyrd Skynyrd off their sixth album "The Plane Crash Is The Only Reason Anybody Bought Our Fifth Album". Coming up in the next hour we've got some Molly Hatchet and ZZ Top, and after that we'll slow things down with a little Fleetwood Mac. Here on Rockin' 67.7 (The Groove) you get more of the overplayed bullshit 70's rock your parents listen to than any other 70's rock station on the dial! And remember to listen to Pig Dog and the Dish later this afternoon, when you hear a clip of Ronnie van Zant burning to death be the 70th caller with the PHRASE THAT PAYS to win free passes for you and a guest to The Eagles laser light show at the WCSU Planeterium!

maks
04-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Let's not even argue about the confederates, you have to admit im right on the money about skynard regardless of where they come from

maks
04-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I know he will, I was not willing to because I posted that from my phone in my boss's driveway and did not feel like giving a whole rundown about the civil war on a droid2's shitty keyboard

maks
04-06-2012, 09:52 PM
also I'm totally going to that Eagles laser light show, that's gonna be groovy

maks
04-07-2012, 09:02 AM
I hate neil young with a passion

We can certainly agree on this. What an overrated talentless faggot.

maks
04-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Phase 1 complete. :lizard:.com has turned into a maks discussion forum, and they're seeing my face in every shitty alt that registers there.

Despite telling them all of my plans in advance, they are helpless to stop me.

maks
04-07-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't see your name anywhere on this page of the thread except above your avatar. You are too much of a simpleton to leave much to discuss about.

This thread is not on :lizard:.com

You'd do well to be more helpful, I'm about to achieve what you have tried and failed to do so many times

maks
04-07-2012, 11:37 AM
ob achieves with much effort what I achieve with minimal effort I'm the better troll and if he's smart he'll accept that he is inferior and should be listening to those who know better than him and start being a team player

maks
04-07-2012, 11:43 AM
This message is hidden because jack is on your ignore list

rootbeer
04-07-2012, 12:50 PM
queen mud is my bitch

BoobyKalabrr
04-07-2012, 01:11 PM
as usual you are so full of shit, it floats.

Latest Posts
Latest Forum News
New and I don't understand the QOTW... 77 17 Rose West ► 07-04, 01:36PM Jeers Bar
New so Iggy gave me an infraction... 977 179 Rose West ► 07-04, 01:31PM Jeers Bar
New Poll on who is the worst admin! 2,005 394 The Cyber Nazi ► 07-04, 01:28PM Jeers Bar
New Rose Sues her Plastic Surgeon 9 2 Jibbles ► 07-04, 01:26PM Jeers Bar
New Hi new members! 12,272 1,116 Troll Killer ► 07-04, 01:21PM Jeers Bar
New Queen Mud Drives Away Battery 1,023 236 710x ► 07-04, 01:19PM Jeers Bar
New WHOM SHALL I KILL FOR YOU? 0 5 Troll Killer ► 07-04, 01:18PM Jeers Bar
New Addicted.. 152 14 Mistty ► 07-04, 12:52PM Gaming
New What was the last time anyone... 393 93 Mistty ► 07-04, 12:42PM Outside
Old internet troll got banned 224 50 Degenerate ► 07-04, 11:29AM Jeers Bar
Old Robert Ben Rhoades Profile 11 7 Degenerate ► 07-04, 11:26AM The Dungeon

1 Old Our new Banned members avatar 06-04
2 Old Rep colors 04-04
3 Old In this thread, air your... 19-03
4 Old Sancho wants a coloured username. 16-03
5 Old Relax, we will be upgrading... 25-02
Hottest Threads
1 Old Say Something Random... 1,629
2 Old Fuck you jack 1,306
3 New Hi new members! 1,116
4 Old currently listening to... 820
5 Old I beat your score 763
Reload

Not a peep about you. However, we've had over 400 posts since 10 oclock this morning, not any about you at all, afaict. That matches up to about 10 posts for your board in the time span, mostly by you, about us. So, it would appear our little trolling adventure was more than effective.

You're an idiot, and also a nigger :D

This message is hidden because jack is on your ignore list

maks taps out

maks
04-07-2012, 04:22 PM
maks taps out

No, reminding him he's on my ignore list and refusing to read anything he says while continuing to talk a ton of shit about him is the reason he's raging so hard, all according to plan.