PDA

View Full Version : Me Bored

Obnoxious Bitch
09-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I sure miss the days when trolls sites were about promoting a big ego over someone else's smaller one in an all out war. This site is nothing but a bunch of whiny, anime sissy, faggot, nerds whining about one thing or another. The best flames they came come up with is trite memes like "post a dick pick" or "post a mutilated dick pic". I guess it is getting to that time where I have to give up hope on these sites ever having any bad ass flamers or clever trolls. :tired:

I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for entertainment.

Boar
09-06-2013, 06:04 PM
this is not a troll site this is a harry potter fan forum you need to get your fuckin facts straight bucko

Boar
09-06-2013, 06:07 PM
i kind of look like harigrid in that im 8 ft tall and have a beard but personally ive always identified with hermoine because im also a hot babe

macpro
09-06-2013, 06:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nECWLmo.gif

DrHundos
09-06-2013, 08:03 PM
tranny slut bitch

steveyos YOLO
09-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Oh no another whiny faggot is threatening to leave :scared:

skrizach
09-06-2013, 11:21 PM
bye

always stevey
09-06-2013, 11:22 PM
whiney anime faggot sissy nerds!

Gentleman Doli
09-06-2013, 11:58 PM
me gonna enjoy the lulz

nazzibastard
09-07-2013, 12:08 AM
I sure miss the days when trolls sites were about promoting a big ego over someone else's smaller one in an all out war. This site is nothing but a bunch of whiny, anime sissy, faggot, nerds whining about one thing or another. The best flames they came come up with is trite memes like "post a dick pick" or "post a mutilated dick pic". I guess it is getting to that time where I have to give up hope on these sites ever having any bad ass flamers or clever trolls. :tired:

I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for entertainment.
i agree

nazzibastard
09-07-2013, 12:10 AM
whiney anime faggot sissy nerds!

bout time you got a av that looks like you .lol

always stevey
09-07-2013, 12:14 AM
bout time you got a av that looks like you .lol

I have a life of everlasting hapiness I can always see the sun... day... or night

nazzibastard
09-07-2013, 12:21 AM
I have a life of everlasting hapiness I can always see the sun... day... or night
i been driving throw your area on the way to work .i have not see any one under the local bridge snifing glue it must not be pay week for you .

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2013, 12:22 AM
and when u call that shrink in beverly hills u know the one

always stevey
09-07-2013, 01:05 AM
i been driving throw your area on the way to work .i have not see any one under the local bridge snifing glue it must not be pay week for you .

you watch your step buster or I will have you arrested. Ill call the police and tell them a bogan tattooed freak is stalking me in the outback where I live

m0nde
09-07-2013, 03:53 AM
I sure miss the days when trolls sites were about promoting a big ego over someone else's smaller one in an all out war. This site is nothing but a bunch of whiny, anime sissy, faggot, nerds whining about one thing or another. The best flames they came come up with is trite memes DIDN'T READ THIS PART like "post a dick pick" or "post a mutilated dick pic". I guess it is getting to that time where I have to give up hope on these sites ever having any bad ass flamers or clever trolls. :tired:

I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for entertainment.you can always come play steam games with me and lisa and jack voonigger

always stevey
09-07-2013, 11:12 AM
you can always come play steam games with me and lisa and jack voonigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czPde8oJghk

Camoron
09-07-2013, 01:48 PM
post a mutilated dick pic OB

FUCKJEW
09-08-2013, 03:06 AM
you watch your step buster or I will have you arrested. Ill call the police and tell them a bogan tattooed freak is stalking me in the outback where I live
you forgot to say he is in a redneck 4x4 jacked up no bull bar . .https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl7il-pEyuf04N-_KSnrD2Sf-ioMfy69BGx5rlyPU1tC2zvXaB
like this one maybe a little highter .its just right for head shots

FUCKJEW
09-08-2013, 03:06 AM
yep iam out back to .lol