PDA

View Full Version : tony abbott is going to be prime minister hes dumber than george bush

timmy
09-07-2013, 10:04 AM
this is worse than 9/11

timmy
09-07-2013, 10:10 AM
this guy literally has a master of arts degree, thats how bad we're talkin

Moonman
09-07-2013, 10:26 AM
they make idiots president/prime minister when theyre about to invade a country and the rest of the government goes "sorry hes an idiot he doesnt know any better, we'll let him invade a country just this once!"

macpro
09-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Chinese are take over Wallygong and fuk you in the arse everyday before they kill you.

timmy
09-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Chinese are take over Wallygong and fuk you in the arse everyday before they kill you.

i cant wait:quagmire:

Camoron
09-07-2013, 11:29 AM
At least he isnt a woman :rofl:

rubycalaber
09-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I just looked up australias prime ministor history and the guy who was PM in 1967 DISAPPEARED WHILE SWIMMING which about sums up the country, the most powerful and protected man in it goes for a swim and just.......... gets pulled out to sea and drowns............ and thats it........... no one even found his body

lmfao

imagine if obama went for a swim and just disappeared it would be the most important event in human history and there'd be conspiracy theories about it until the end of recorded human thought, but in australia when your prime minister gets pulled out to sea well that's just thursday welcam tah down anda mate watch tha stringrays cuz

BatteriWyfe
09-07-2013, 02:35 PM
george bushpig

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Lisa BushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBu shpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBush pigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpigBushpig

rubycalaber
09-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Lisa Mac And Cheese

rubycalaber
09-07-2013, 03:02 PM
barry did you know about this prime minister going missing? I bet it is not even taught in australian history, if such a class even exists

Camoron
09-07-2013, 03:27 PM
I just looked up australias prime ministor history and the guy who was PM in 1967 DISAPPEARED WHILE SWIMMING which about sums up the country, the most powerful and protected man in it goes for a swim and just.......... gets pulled out to sea and drowns............ and thats it........... no one even found his body

lmfao

imagine if obama went for a swim and just disappeared it would be the most important event in human history and there'd be conspiracy theories about it until the end of recorded human thought, but in australia when your prime minister gets pulled out to sea well that's just thursday welcam tah down anda mate watch tha stringrays cuz
stringrays

Camoron
09-07-2013, 03:28 PM
barry did you know about this prime minister going missing? I bet it is not even taught in australian history, if such a class even exists

its taught for half a semester in 2nd grade

rubycalaber
09-07-2013, 03:33 PM
stringrays did Harold Holt

Cody
09-07-2013, 04:50 PM
this is worse than 9/11

:obama: welcome to the club faggot

jon
09-07-2013, 06:08 PM

lmfao

hhahahahahahahahah holy shit that's so true, lol

hahahahahaha, yeah, yeah

yeah cause niggers can't swim

juji
09-07-2013, 06:45 PM
I hate politics, nationalism and religion

DrHundos
09-07-2013, 06:46 PM
i dont know anything about astrolian politcs but at least he isnt a nigger muslim

rubycalaber
09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I hate politics, nationalism and religion

thats understandable since in mexico all these things directly translate to getting beheaded

timmy
09-08-2013, 01:21 AM
theres conspiracy theories about it such as he was kidnapped by a secret organisation, i heard he was going to come clean on some shenanigans but thats about it

hhahahahahahahahah holy shit that's so true, lol

hahahahahaha, yeah, yeah

yeah cause niggers can't swim
:goodone:

timmy
09-08-2013, 01:22 AM
a handful of people who are going to tadletale disappear into thin air here

timmy
09-08-2013, 01:27 AM
back on topic:
the only two points that i would like that abbott is claiming to do
1. remove the carbon tax
2. avoid going to into more wars in the middle east

timmy
09-08-2013, 01:30 AM
everything else is horrible like removing penalty rates for weekends so you get paid on saturdya/sunday as much as you would on a week day, and removing other workers benefits. hes going to be scratching the backs of private corporations and fucking workers in the a

UofLCardfan08
09-08-2013, 01:41 AM
this guy literally has a master of arts degree, thats how bad we're talkin

At least he is working and moving forward in life, as where fugly lisa has two fake degrees and no job or life beyond the internet forums.

macpro
09-08-2013, 02:03 AM
At least he is working and moving forward in life, as where fugly lisa has two fake degrees and no job or life beyond the internet forums.

pop culture moron.