PDA

View Full Version : so let me guess you probably spit all the time when you're pissing in a urinal

lnopia the great
04-06-2012, 07:02 PM
but have you ever spit on your dick?

maks
04-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't spit when I'm at the urinal, I wait until I leave like a civilized human being

rootbeer
04-06-2012, 09:54 PM
u can get away with anything in canada, if you spit in public here a nigger cop jumps out and beats your ass

maks
04-06-2012, 09:55 PM
canadian police are too busy rescuing women tied to train tracks by moustache twirling men in trenchcoats

boobz
04-07-2012, 06:46 AM
i dont get it. why would you spit at a urinal?

blumpkin blownuts
04-07-2012, 06:56 AM
as a method to transfer the spit from your mouth to a device for collecting human waste fluids

blumpkin blownuts
04-07-2012, 06:57 AM
and i've never spat on my dick, i can spit on a ladybug on the sidewalk from the roof of a 3-story building
also am i the only person that does this? stop following me, especially when im trying to piss

m0nde
04-07-2012, 09:12 AM
i think boobz is used to having a valve for releasing spit

rootbeer
04-07-2012, 10:23 AM
i think boobz is used to having a valve for releasing spit

le lol'd

m0nde
04-07-2012, 10:32 AM
i just have one question, and then ill leave you all to whatever this freaky copycat shit is, but who the hell do you think you're fooling? you are literally just copying memes from the fyad forums with barely any modification (barnacle tim, pleasure keith, bane, "secret YTMNSFW", "what do you mean you forgot the chicken nuggets" etc.), as well as the posting style of fyad. is it because you cant form your own authentic forums culture, and must just steal shit from others? is fyad just some fucked up sadistic playtoy to you? moreover, who is your 'inside man', so to speak? your basically the jews, infiltrating established civilizations and reappropriating dominant cultural forms for your sick, heebish practices. holey moley, the internet is fucking insane mane

oOBatteryOo
04-07-2012, 11:06 AM
i just have one question, and then ill leave you all to whatever this freaky copycat shit is, but who the hell do you think you're fooling? you are literally just copying memes from the fyad forums with barely any modification (barnacle tim, pleasure keith, bane, "secret YTMNSFW", "what do you mean you forgot the chicken nuggets" etc.), as well as the posting style of fyad. is it because you cant form your own authentic forums culture, and must just steal shit from others? is fyad just some fucked up sadistic playtoy to you? moreover, who is your 'inside man', so to speak? your basically the jews, infiltrating established civilizations and reappropriating dominant cultural forms for your sick, heebish practices. holey moley, the internet is fucking insane mane

Oh my my have a look at you on your high and mighty with your so cut throat words.. mumma must have been a gutter trash thing.. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it, poor you, you want some loving do you..
I am shocked i had no idea that jibs was into small minded little tramps, not to worry, im not into little boys, i like my men, you know the funny thing is, i am away for a few days to come back to you trashing on my girls like u are some mad bitch.. guess what, YOU ARE NOT A TROLL so stop making a fool out of your self..

Fuck i wish i didnt take those pills now.. i would wipe that fucked up face of yours on your keyboard.. you silly girl..no off you go, shoo, u are like a annoying stray cat that you have to give a boot to the head before it finally gets its fucking not wanted.

maks
04-07-2012, 11:24 AM
battery how often would you say you spit in urinals

Gentleman Doli
04-07-2012, 11:32 AM
i dont want to read anything thte cat person potsts

rootbeer
04-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh my my have a look at you on your high and mighty with your so cut throat words.. mumma must have been a gutter trash thing.. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it, poor you, you want some loving do you..
I am shocked i had no idea that jibs was into small minded little tramps, not to worry, im not into little boys, i like my men, you know the funny thing is, i am away for a few days to come back to you trashing on my girls like u are some mad bitch.. guess what, YOU ARE NOT A TROLL so stop making a fool out of your self..

Fuck i wish i didnt take those pills now.. i would wipe that fucked up face of yours on your keyboard.. you silly girl..no off you go, shoo, u are like a annoying stray cat that you have to give a boot to the head before it finally gets its fucking not wanted.

rootbeer
04-07-2012, 12:32 PM
i dont want to read anything thte cat person potsts

dont hate on cat people just because you like dirty stinky dogs to lick peanut butter off ur dick

lnopia the great
04-07-2012, 02:42 PM
i always spit when i piss in a urinal and once i was pretty drunk and it hung up on my lip and landed right on my dick