PDA

View Full Version : breaking bad is going to be over in 3 more episodes, now i know how ruby felt whenlost was finishing, now i understand ruby

timmy
09-09-2013, 06:22 AM
i am ruby

Autistic Spectrum
09-09-2013, 06:24 AM
thank you and bring this to your car wash professional

Autistic Spectrum
09-09-2013, 06:25 AM
and have an A1 day

Camoron
09-09-2013, 06:51 AM
Don't say that tim you're not ruby

Autistic Spectrum
09-09-2013, 08:00 AM
hank and gomez die, the white power people kindnap jesse and possibley walt's family and say YOU GOTTA COOK FOR US WALT (i bet todd dies too and there's nobody left to cook) and also take all walt's money out of the barrels, walt goes into hiding for a while and is on the run from the law after marie or somebody hands over the cell phone recording of him admiting to all dem murders, Walt comes back with hair and afucking machine gun to kill all the white power people and save his family and maybe jesse, and get his money back(Walt loves money! and his family sort of i guess) walt dies in the final battle with the white power people, and only walt jr lives and still thinks his dad has a gambling problem,

Autistic Spectrum
09-09-2013, 08:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/A17AN3C.png

maks
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
I just finished season 4, gus's death was fucking badass I hope they have more effects like that

Camoron
09-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Spoilerssss

juji
09-09-2013, 08:30 AM
hank and gomez die, the white power people kindnap jesse and possibley walt's family and say YOU GOTTA COOK FOR US WALT (i bet todd dies too and there's nobody left to cook) and also take all walt's money out of the barrels, walt goes into hiding for a while and is on the run from the law after marie or somebody hands over the cell phone recording of him admiting to all dem murders, Walt comes back with hair and afucking machine gun to kill all the white power people and save his family and maybe jesse, and get his money back(Walt loves money! and his family sort of i guess) walt dies in the final battle with the white power people, and only walt jr lives and still thinks his dad has a gambling problem,

Did you know Jesse Pinkman got shocked when he read the script of first episode in season 6?

steveyos YOLO
09-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Post spoilers about what happens to Tim's hole next weekend

Moonman
09-09-2013, 12:13 PM
:care: