PDA

View Full Version : Help me SAVE MARNIE! (aka roflbrothel)

save_marnie
04-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi all,
I don't know you, but you may know my friend Marnie. She isn't doing too well. Please tell her friends here (she mentioned Steve Yelle ?) that she is unwell and would like your support.

2008:

http://i.imgur.com/rg4XT.jpg

2012:

http://i.imgur.com/1WsP9.jpg

See?
Please send me your help. Paypal is accepted to my email (PM me for email).

Thanks

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 10:08 AM
lol

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Q9UA0c3ibng&autoplay=1

maks
04-09-2012, 10:11 AM
she's put on a few but she's still gorgeous

rootbeer
04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
she should come to america, i can give her an extreme cardio session (sex)

syncan aka ken post jr
04-09-2012, 11:09 AM
that women ate rolfbrothel

rootbeer
04-09-2012, 11:09 AM
clearly not enough dicking

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Ill never love again.

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 11:17 AM
why does everyone who posts here get fat/date a fat girl after like a year away

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 11:18 AM
The YTMNSFW Diet

rootbeer
04-09-2012, 11:18 AM
mayne i had a fren who played baseball

rootbeer
04-09-2012, 11:20 AM
The YTMNSFW Diet

100 shots of my cum untill teh epic win

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 11:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IRuKD.png

Win.

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 06:53 PM
You have to ask that?

Yes. I am a fit+good loking human beign :smug:

rootbeer
04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
somone link rofl to this thread

rootbeer
04-09-2012, 06:58 PM
{somone not me}

lnopia the great
04-09-2012, 07:29 PM
free roflbrothel

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 08:26 PM
lol... yes. Star Wars, that thing that i like with the gay robots sucking each others dicks and fucking around doing nothing in the desert for three hours

Gentleman Doli
04-09-2012, 08:28 PM
hey guys lol I freaking LOVE star wars... didnt like the prequels tho... damn those things were shitty compared to the originals. [princes leya walks out in that freaking hot outfit lol] :grin: :grin:

lnopia the great
04-09-2012, 08:43 PM
free marnie

Blaze Master 420 #bout_it
04-09-2012, 09:34 PM
brah id beat da breaks off dat ho

elezzzark
04-09-2012, 10:35 PM
http://gyazo.com/808f0fe4f14767d91bb369f4ba45a8a5.png

bigger titties :goodone:

http://gyazo.com/29936c68ba16372ce8e9583c8db84554.png

:badone:

elezzzark
04-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Her titties are well growth, but im VERY disappointed because her face is made of female pig due to Falkland Islands incident

lnopia the great
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
her tits got bigger becuase of fat ie: unattractive tits, let not get it twisted

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Her titties are well growth, but im VERY disappointed because her face is made of female pig due to Falkland Islands incident

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 12:28 AM

terror baby
why does everyone who posts here get fat/date a fat girl after like a year away

I've lost 10 pounds since I've stopped posting here. I've got some sick abs going and nice ass biceps. holla

elezzzark
They fired Marnie from job and she's suffering eating disorder like Steveyos

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/be19788e350d711ae9767cfbe02a0df9/l.jpg

RIP Marine Richards 1989-2012

Also roflcazolcazolcazol has been killed herself due to nude GIF

RIP Brit Whore with ugly teeth

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 12:29 AM
I've lost 10 pounds since I've stopped posting here. I've got some sick abs going and nice ass biceps. holla

Yes Fatima we know.

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 12:31 AM

and ugly.

I like american (white) and latina girls are hot

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 12:32 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/431175_10151297363320721_511860720_22979447_2073598524_n.jpg

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 12:32 AM
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 12:35 AM
are you sad elz

clay
04-10-2012, 12:35 AM
did she make you cry over internet

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 12:36 AM
I cried because she betrayed me

terror baby
04-10-2012, 12:37 AM
elz, everyone has betrayed your deaf ass at one point or another

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 12:41 AM
elz, everyone has betrayed your deaf ass at one point or another

Managing expectations

clay
04-10-2012, 12:44 AM
elezark for moderator

clay
04-10-2012, 12:47 AM
i would never betray to you

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 12:53 AM
i would never betray to you

I got millions of "i would never betray to you" from gush, piss jugs, roflbrothel, fatima, gaby-xx, aber, iwascruel and paulreubens.

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 12:56 AM
which of those girls betrayed you

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 01:12 AM
iwascruel, gush, paulreubens, roflbrothel, fatima and piss jugs

clay
04-10-2012, 01:16 AM
how exactly did fatima betray you

clay
04-10-2012, 01:16 AM
give us one more reason to hate this iraqi spy

elezzzark
04-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Personal reasons, i fucking hate that sicko girl

boobz
04-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Lmao poor marnie someone please notify the man with the poorest mental health (Steve yelle)

siburke939
04-10-2012, 06:01 AM
her mum is worth a squirt i'm sure she'll pull through this chubster stage

Desolation
04-10-2012, 07:34 AM
That revealing blouse is uncouth. You'd never see one of those in my gentile southern cabin.

boobz
04-10-2012, 07:42 AM
That revealing blouse is uncouth. You'd never see one of those in my gentile southern cabin.

let's hope not otherwise one would wonder why some creepy dude owns a revealing blouse (unless you've just killed some poor haylie loftin)

siburke939
04-10-2012, 08:18 AM
crack whore chic can fuck right off

rootbeer
04-10-2012, 08:49 AM

marnie just needs some sexercise

rootbeer
04-10-2012, 08:50 AM

rip terrorbabys boobs

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Personal reasons, i fucking hate that sicko girl

what did she do

maks
04-10-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/s2gwt/til_us_child_abuse_laws_didnt_exist_until_an/c4aktfu

Garfield
04-10-2012, 11:46 AM
i dont see whats wrong? still looks sexy to me

boobz
04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
i dont see whats wrong? still looks sexy to me

of course she does. we've all seen the girls you fuck

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 08:46 PM
o22eIJDtKho&autoplay=1

RIP Marnie.

fyrestorm
04-10-2012, 10:40 PM
more cushion for the pushin

Gentleman Doli
04-10-2012, 11:57 PM
more cushion for the pushin

oh fuck off fyrestorm lol

Blaze Master 420 #bout_it
04-11-2012, 03:28 AM

boobz
04-11-2012, 04:50 AM
Blaze confirmed as doli alt

Garfield
04-11-2012, 11:43 AM
im going to have to agree with you on that one, he keeps asking everyone who it is as if he doesnt alredy know.

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 01:50 PM
i swear to god its not me

boobz
04-11-2012, 03:34 PM
doli is probably also 'save_marnie' as well. lmao no matter who you talk to it's doli

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 04:14 PM
doli is probably also 'save_marnie' as well. lmao no matter who you talk to it's doli

I`m.

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Im the guy in the OP.

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 04:52 PM
it makes sense for me to make thse altt accounts. even tho they are not similar to my posting style at all O_o... Fail.

elezzzark
04-11-2012, 06:03 PM
it makes sense for me to make thse altt accounts. even tho they are not similar to my posting style at all O_o... Fail.

It did, some unknown posters who personified me

maks
04-11-2012, 06:10 PM
nobody could personify you elz you're a true original

maks
04-11-2012, 06:30 PM
that's just a pale imitation, nobody can truly capture the spirit of elezzark

elezzzark
04-11-2012, 06:50 PM
nobody could personify you elz you're a true original

Clay keeps blaming me because he believes me i hacked and destroyed this shitty forum from milkshaders

maks
04-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Clay keeps blaming me because he believes me i hacked and destroyed this shitty forum from milkshaders

everyone makes mistakes

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 07:30 PM
ofc, because anyone who makes alts has to post the exact same way they do on their main...

:barry:

hurrrr

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 07:31 PM
elz can you post the cody ignore link again

Garfield
04-11-2012, 08:19 PM
stomple hacked the forums
doli is a bad poster pretending to be "ironic" for the luls
cody is maks
m0nde is dead
marnies fat
barry gave up
siburkes back instead of skrizach
bobhughes acctually lives in a mental hospital
im still cool as shit
fjs wins again

Garfield
04-11-2012, 08:19 PM
/forum

lnopia the great
04-11-2012, 08:22 PM
garfailed

elezzzark
04-11-2012, 10:34 PM
elz can you post the cody ignore link again

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=38

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 11:26 PM
stomple hacked the forums
doli is a bad poster pretending to be "ironic" for the luls
cody is maks
m0nde is dead
marnies fat
barry gave up
siburkes back instead of skrizach
bobhughes acctually lives in a mental hospital
im still cool as shit
fjs wins again

Thanks garfield.

Gentleman Doli
04-11-2012, 11:26 PM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=38

Thank you.

boobz
04-11-2012, 11:46 PM
garfield has no idea as usual

boobz
04-11-2012, 11:47 PM
also cocks

http://i.imgur.com/I1kXw.jpg

elezzzark
04-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Failure Trolls like Cody can be easily ignored

lnopia the great
04-11-2012, 11:58 PM
iconoclast-tm
March 11th, 2007
10:00:28 PM CDT
(0) Every site should be this funy

Camoron
04-12-2012, 12:44 AM

ahahhahahahah

Garfield
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
garfield has no idea as usual

oh sorry just realized i forgot to add you to the list, did you wanna do it yourself?

roflbrothel
04-15-2012, 04:13 AM
one bad picture does not a fatty make aight

i may never be a skinny bitch but idgaf i am all WOMAN. or something

here's some from today, i'm alright with this

http://i44.tinypic.com/v83l7t.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/ekl09g.jpg

okay you mean internet bullies

blumpkin blownuts
04-15-2012, 04:20 AM
just keep staying the way you are ok

and come back to fjs

roflbrothel
04-15-2012, 04:23 AM
fjs wins again

boobz
04-15-2012, 05:29 AM
lol fjs still losing (stevey just said yesterday that fjs is closing again he can't afford the hosting)
marnie you still fine daym girl! I'd tap that
fuck the haters

Chris Hughes
04-15-2012, 07:20 AM
I'd love to have sexual intercourse with that chubby English porker.

boobz
04-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Christopher watch your fuckin mouth

Chris Hughes
04-15-2012, 08:27 AM
I cunt, I have got a big fucking nose sir.

rootbeer
04-15-2012, 09:49 AM

where have u been

Chris Hughes
04-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Taco Bell by the looks of her.

maks
04-15-2012, 09:55 AM
breakfast club was such a shitty movie, a bunch of kids sitting around whining for 2 hours and molly ringwold didn't even take her fucking shirt off

Gentleman Doli
04-15-2012, 11:03 AM

.................................................. Win.

Garfield
04-15-2012, 11:11 AM
why did you take the braces off your legs for the picture?

siburke939
04-15-2012, 03:47 PM
my splatterhouse 2 cartridge smelt funny :-/

elezzzark
04-15-2012, 04:25 PM
hahahaahah myspace angles

UofLCardfan08
04-15-2012, 06:09 PM

red lipstick works for you girl,

Chris Hughes
04-15-2012, 06:16 PM
But how do we save her from eating herself to death?

Chris Hughes
04-15-2012, 06:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yp0LG.jpg

LOL

boobz
04-15-2012, 07:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yp0LG.jpg

very funny stomple you complete piece of shit

elezzzark
04-15-2012, 08:14 PM
very funny stomple you complete piece of shit

Stop being a white knight

boobz
04-16-2012, 01:59 AM

Stop being a conformist fuckwit? Ok deal

elezzzark
04-16-2012, 02:03 AM
Marnie Ricards isn't your girlfriend, wife, etc. what is the reason to protect her?

Chris Hughes
04-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Tell her to save some burgers for me, she greedy as a pig.

clay
04-16-2012, 03:22 AM
Marnie Ricards isn't your girlfriend, wife, etc. what is the reason to protect her?

she's the protector and last champion of the sound, elezark. you wouldnt understand

Alex Littleton
04-16-2012, 06:50 AM
Special Education students need love and tenderness, stop the hate and the haters.

boobz
04-16-2012, 06:58 AM
girl in white dress seeks black cock to satisfy deep cavernous vagina. w4m. please no spam or time wasters. craigslist reserves the right to remove entries.

boobz
04-16-2012, 07:06 AM
lol aids riddled biatch

Gentleman Doli
04-16-2012, 08:47 AM
LOL.... black ppl have aids lmfao. Hahaha , that is treuly a funny observation :grin: :grin: :grin:

blumpkin blownuts
04-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Special Education students need love and tenderness, stop the hate and the haters.

spades are used for digging not dating

Gentleman Doli
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
You tried to kill this thread with your shitty ass posting, but i will now save it by smiting you soundly.

You suck doli.

Had enough?

good one

UofLCardfan08
04-17-2012, 07:10 PM
girl in white dress seeks black cock to satisfy deep cavernous vagina. w4m. please no spam or time wasters. craigslist reserves the right to remove entries.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

LOL AIDS.

Codyloot only knows how to make gay steve yell craigslist ads and ads for himself changing dirty cat litter boxes. ain't that right Codyloot?

UofLCardfan08
04-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi all,
I don't know you, but you may know my friend Marnie. She isn't doing too well. Please tell her friends here (she mentioned Steve Yelle ?) that she is unwell and would like your support.

2008:

http://i.imgur.com/rg4XT.jpg

2012:

http://i.imgur.com/1WsP9.jpg

See?
Please send me your help. Paypal is accepted to my email (PM me for email).

Thanks

scissors; me an you marnie

lnopia the great
04-17-2012, 07:12 PM
4ymsGc3JqCc&autoplay=1

UofLCardfan08
04-17-2012, 07:20 PM
marnie makes me so horny w dem big titties n shit faced drunk look

ando_2012
04-21-2012, 05:04 PM
girl ill fuck you skinny kwis

boobz
04-21-2012, 10:15 PM
ando = delivers

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:18 PM
I love ando because he introduced me to ellybabe

boobz
04-21-2012, 10:22 PM
I love ando because he introduced me to ellybabe

i love ando because of his consistency. He's been posting here since day one in like 2005 or something, and never logs on for more than a minute every 6 months or so. While other posters go through emotional phases (tim) or some turn into murderous psychopaths (elz) ando is just keepin his cool and looking like Richard D James

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:32 PM
he looks like richard d james? thats a shame I pictured him as ando from heroes and was hoping he was at least asian

Dustin
04-22-2012, 07:34 AM

lol i sent this thread to their e-mails where from the pictures

rootbeer
05-17-2012, 08:33 PM
bump

Howard Dean
05-17-2012, 08:43 PM
unbump

rootbeer
05-17-2012, 08:47 PM
sage

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 01:04 AM
no saving marnie she is now dating macauley culkin in drag

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/248502_10151205257016480_137422824_n.jpg

timmy
09-27-2012, 01:18 AM
shes also 20 kilos heavier than what i would consider the perfect weight

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 01:23 AM
shes also 20 kilos heavier than what i would consider the perfect weight

you're no adonis either, especially with that boomerang dick. tell me tim, do you hit up childrens hospitals looking for girls with spina bifida "asking for it"?

timmy
09-27-2012, 01:25 AM
no, i dont, how rude of you.

timmy
09-27-2012, 01:26 AM
all women have to do to have a nice body is not eat too much, all men have to do is go to the gym a few times a week for at least 2 years.

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 01:28 AM
it's all well and easy to rip on others that are actually getting some when you aren't getting any, isn't it?

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 01:41 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s2/dukedongley/YTMNSFW/barrypumpspenises.jpg

timmy
09-27-2012, 01:41 AM
im at a disadvantage, who are you?

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 01:48 AM
i'm your worst nightmare come to life
i'm the girl who can't shut up
there's not a guy big enough who can handle this mouth
i'm gonna tell everyone what you did to me
IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN MY HOUSE

boobz
09-27-2012, 02:13 AM
welp this thread took a turn for the worst. nice elz alt OP tho

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 02:18 AM
thread only took a turn for the worst when boobz posted imo

timmy
09-27-2012, 03:27 AM
i'm your worst nightmare come to life
i'm the girl who can't shut up
there's not a guy big enough who can handle this mouth
i'm gonna tell everyone what you did to me

why would a baby dream about rape?

roflbrothel
09-27-2012, 04:22 AM
i'm not dating anyone, he's a gay swedish man

internut
09-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

internut
09-27-2012, 04:30 AM
hi roflbortel did you eat a sandwich

roflbrothel
09-27-2012, 04:32 AM
carbs are bad silly

roflbrothel
09-27-2012, 04:32 AM
i have a hangover

internut
09-27-2012, 04:33 AM
http://www.tinychat.com/rubynet

roflbrothel
09-27-2012, 05:58 AM
alcohol doesnt count

roflbrothel
09-27-2012, 05:58 AM
its a necessity

rootbeer
09-27-2012, 09:47 AM
lol desolations friend is a 4chan weeaboo and already has more rep than desolation himself :rofl:

syncan aka ken post jr
09-27-2012, 09:49 AM
at least his mom thinks he's cool

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2012, 09:49 AM
rootbeer marnie is back and tahts all u have to say? how about a 'hello"

rootbeer
09-27-2012, 09:54 AM
uh yes, hello marnie. thank you for updating us on ur relationship status.

Howard Dean
09-27-2012, 10:42 AM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

syncan aka ken post jr
09-27-2012, 12:15 PM
i'm not dating anyone, he's a gay swedish man

you came to the right spot if you are looking for a new bf

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 12:45 PM
why would a baby dream about rape?
oh hi tim

timmy
09-27-2012, 12:47 PM
mysterious poster

syncan aka ken post jr
09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
it's a shitty ramen alt

timmy
09-27-2012, 12:50 PM
is there evidence?

plusle riot
09-27-2012, 12:50 PM
pls that is insulting i repot your post

syncan aka ken post jr
09-27-2012, 12:52 PM
i can smell the fat and jizz, it's ramen

timmy
09-27-2012, 12:53 PM
must be your own breath

Gentleman Doli
10-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Gay swedish man here

juji
06-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Arsenal Fan

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486612_10151504313601480_1709362655_n.jpg

juji
06-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Bonus Content:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/65444_10151251677301480_287549869_n.jpg

StompleB
06-02-2013, 09:50 PM
falkland islands

rootbeer
06-02-2013, 09:54 PM
marnie come back

sex with dead people
06-02-2013, 10:05 PM
I hope she died irl

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2015, 09:16 PM

u fat bitch

steveyos
08-16-2015, 09:39 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/16/27c395a80fdc58dd201c98523120db5b.jpg

steveyos
08-16-2015, 09:39 PM
imagine if me and marnie hooked up now, now that we traded weight calsses

Plug Drugs
08-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Your signature is fucking annoying

steveyos
08-16-2015, 10:11 PM
idk what it even is it should say sent from my device using taptalk

steveyos
08-17-2015, 06:17 AM
wtf

steveyos
08-17-2015, 06:17 AM
sent from my penis into marnie's ass

steveyos
08-17-2015, 06:54 AM
post 2015 pics of marnie and sophie in 2015

Antisera
08-17-2015, 12:08 PM
I've babysat a boy under the age of 4 who would slap my butt cause it's all he could reach.

steveyos
08-18-2015, 09:53 AM

majorcum
08-18-2015, 03:52 PM

Autistic Spectrum
08-18-2015, 09:03 PM
i want to hang out with rofl brothel in a receptacle setting and get to know the real marine

Autistic Spectrum
08-18-2015, 09:05 PM

majorcum
08-18-2015, 09:53 PM
gonna fix it after I give her the rhode island incident

steveyos
08-19-2015, 08:26 AM
gonna fix it after I give her the rhode island incident