PDA

View Full Version : i look at fjs and its kind of depressing

timmy
09-17-2013, 08:34 PM
theres like almost no posts by anyone other than, lo and behold, stveyos...
its like its going through a posting depression, i read a few posts(god forgive me) and its almost like its a blog, with just stevey, starring stevey written by stevey for only steveys eyes... what a pathetic mess.. almost makes you wonder where did god go wrong(when makeing stevey).
Dear god, bless stevey's soul, I am sorry for my vanity, but someone out there, somewhere, would have called him a fat retard anyway, please forgive me:pray:

timmy
09-17-2013, 08:36 PM
stevey will one day die, his passing will be most likely a painful heart attack, he will only be remembered as the fat creepy bearded guy who probably likes my little pony, and shits his pants in his basement, the ones who knew him well were on the internet, they thought little of him and his forum, which , he betrayed to his posters many times by deleting it in fits of aspy adhd rage, no one will remember him.

rubycalaber
09-17-2013, 08:38 PM
um I shit my pants please get your disses straight

rubycalaber
09-17-2013, 08:39 PM
get your orientation straight too, fjs for life nigga

m0nde
09-17-2013, 09:05 PM
i TOLD stevey he should make it a blog he writes really well and he could talk about android and second life and all that. just run it simply on wordpress or something and people like elezzzark or whatever can comment on the posts
stevey can monetize the blog and make some money for his birdhouses or whatever. in fact he can talk about birdhouses and do some seo or whatver and get up in page rank and link to some youtubes of him doing knife tricks
he can become the next viral guy sensation

Boar
09-17-2013, 09:06 PM
you lost me at "i look at fjs"

steveyos
09-17-2013, 11:46 PM
a couple people who've been trolled by me itt, a couple people who this, a couple people who that

guys, you have to understand I don't care about the internet, at all, I know you guys need the internet and internet people in your lives but I could not be happier being the only poster at fjs because I sincerely want nothing to do with any of you, and it's not even a personal thing, it's just because I can't wait until I finally make enough money to not ever need to use the internet again, literally, honestly, the only reason I have a computer and internet connection is because it's the best way for me to make money at the moment because I don't have a yard where I can build stuff in real life 24/7

please, tim, understand this. please understand that as much as you care, that's how much I don't care about the internet

do not feel bad for me because my forum is dead. I. don't. care. it's okay.

steveyos
09-17-2013, 11:47 PM
also since I'm the only person in this community who is actually funny and the best poster in the world, it's best that the forum only features me, therefore ensuring there is no better forum on the internet, other posters would just bring the real estate down

Autistic Spectrum
09-17-2013, 11:49 PM
stevey get in tinychat

juji
09-17-2013, 11:49 PM
please don't let tim abreu loses your control and delete fjs

steveyos
09-17-2013, 11:54 PM
I don't think tim is gonna mess up the forum on me he doesn't even post there, idk how he'd have any effect on it getting deleted

asux
09-18-2013, 08:19 AM
theres like almost no posts by anyone other than, lo and behold, stveyos...
its like its going through a posting depression, i read a few posts(god forgive me) and its almost like its a blog, with just stevey, starring stevey written by stevey for only steveys eyes... what a pathetic mess.. almost makes you wonder where did god go wrong(when makeing stevey).
Dear god, bless stevey's soul, I am sorry for my vanity, but someone out there, somewhere, would have called him a fat retard anyway, please forgive me:pray:
and still only 25 members . there was 26 but steve banned me for telling him there was a problem with the forum .lolololol

rootbeer
09-18-2013, 08:47 AM
get your orientation straight too, fjs for life nigga

:stare:

steveyos
09-18-2013, 11:07 AM
or it's because no lizards allowed

Autistic Spectrum
09-18-2013, 11:08 AM
there's a no lizard rule thats hard and fast at fjs

steveyos
09-18-2013, 11:09 AM