PDA

View Full Version : Dad, what are ya doin'?

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 10:01 AM
I told you to stay off them internets. Shit like this is why we never call. Now come back home, the dog misses you.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 10:55 AM
I know you care about your friend, and spreading rape awareness is very nice, but you need to take your meds, dad. Mom is worried for you, dad.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 10:57 AM
LOL he thinks you're me :bigass:

Who are you, exactly? Are you one of my father's friends?

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm just an old blazercabdrivinjew. I'm no friend of your father's though. He's a complete asshat.

Who are you, one of his sons?

Yes I'm one of his sons. I wouldn't call him an asshat, just misguided.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Misguided would be a bit of a compliment. Is he on meds or something?

He is, not that it's any of your business, but yes he is. Has he offended you recently, or posted your information?

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Is he in therapy for his OCD?

I'm not going to discuss the specifics of his medical problems. I would also ask that you keep the insults to a minimum. My father is not in his right mind, and hasn't been for quite some time.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm not discussing this openly on a forum, and especially not with someone I don't know. I've come to collect my father, and would encourage everyone to convince him to leave peacefully.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
He isn't a threat. I don't know who all he's targeted, but I can say on his behalf that he wouldn't be doing this if he knew it was wrong. My dad has had anger issues for quite some time, and coupled with his dementia, it makes him hallucinate, which perpetuates his paranoia.

rose west
04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Timmy, I think your Dad is a revolting sick senile old man.
He posts blatant lies about people online and he should be incerated in an infirmary for the sick and elderly.
Recently he started a rumour that I have sex with black men...yet hasn't his own step daughter had romantic relations with these people?
Please, please take him way before he hurts himself.
Thank you in advance.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Timmy, I think your Dad is a revolting sick senile old man.
He posts blatant lies about people online and he should be incerated in an infirmary for the sick and elderly.
Recently he started a rumour that I have sex with black men...yet hasn't his own step daughter had romantic relations with these people?
Please, please take him way before he hurts himself.
Thank you in advance.

I am deeply sorry that he's done this. I know that he's spread lies like this a couple times, but I doubt it's anything harmful.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 03:52 PM
If your pops is that fucked in the head bro, how does he manage to keep a job dealing with the public?

I've already stated that I'm not here to discuss his personal life.

maks
04-11-2012, 04:11 PM
itt jack loses it and carries on a long conversation with his own alt

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Dad, if you can see this, please get off the computer and call me. You have my number.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Come on, Dad, stop it. You're taking this too far!

maks
04-11-2012, 05:25 PM
note to self: put jack's new alt on ignore list

rose west
04-11-2012, 05:31 PM
I am deeply sorry that he's done this. I know that he's spread lies like this a couple times, but I doubt it's anything harmful.

It has deeply embarrassed my family and myself, especially my girls whom I have raised to be non racist.
What example is your Dad setting here?
Wouldn't Alex also be deeply offended?
The things he posts are harmful and must cease immediately.
Please try to reason with him or get the medical intervention he desperately requires before legal action is warranted.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 05:34 PM
It has deeply embarrassed my family and myself, especially my girls whom I have raised to be non racist.
What example is your Dad setting here?
Wouldn't Alex also be deeply offended?
The things he posts are harmful and must cease immediately.
Please try to reason with him or get the medical intervention he desperately requires before legal action is warranted.
Look, I appreciate your patience, but involving the authorities will not help the matter. I'd rather he stop on his own accord.

maks
04-11-2012, 05:47 PM
yes maybe jack's alt will sue jack that should go over well

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 05:53 PM
I've never bothered to bring this up, but i've talked to Patrick Mannix on the telephone a few times, and he isn't the one posting all this crap. The one posting it all is that Jack dude, and you are getting played like a chump just to add credence to his "troll". He picked your dad because of his inability to file any further legal suits, a perfect patsy for someone who harasses himself online constantly because of ADHD, and multiple personalities. My advice to you is to go after Jack Venooker for defaming your dad's character on behalf of your father, as he is unable to file the suit himself. Jack is a jew and claims to have a lot of money. I'm sure you'd like a cut of some jew's ill gotten moneys wouldn't you?
That is all slanderous lies and you know it. You clearly have no idea how volatile this situation is, so stay out of it.

maks
04-11-2012, 05:59 PM
That is all slanderous lies and you know it. You clearly have no idea how volatile this situation is, so stay out of it.

die.

elezzzark
04-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Flagerchat please post IRL pics of Rose West, i already backdoored her pc and i posted here, but i couldn't save these pics on my PC because it's horrible

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 06:02 PM
I know exactly what it isn't, Ive even been to your dad's house, he only lives 2 1/2 hours from me. I dropped by for a nice chat after a couple phone calls and we had a few glasses of Jameson. My next car trip to visit someone is going to be a bit further, and I won't be bringing a bottle of Irish Whiskey on this trip.

Is that a threat?

maks
04-11-2012, 06:02 PM
yeah I've heard she's a real trainwreck

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 06:06 PM
How could you construe that as a threat? I'm going to be travelling a greater distance and I won't be taking alcohol across state lines because thats bootlegging. You a fucking idiot or something?

It's obvious you were implying a threat.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Die in a fire.

I'm no idiot Cody. If you talked to my dad like you said you did, then you'd know how proud of me he is, but since there is a lack of respect here, I'll call you on your bullshit that you've talked to him.

maks
04-11-2012, 06:11 PM
The reason she likes niggers is because that's the only thing that will fuck her ugly ass.

Post pictures so that I might critique them

maks
04-11-2012, 06:14 PM
god all these :lizard: forums have such terrible names

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Actually he never mentioned you, he did talk a lot about your mom after a couple drinks though, he still cares a lot for cathy.

That's funny because he's never mentioned you either. My dad is always open about everything. And of course he cares about her, and she wants him to stop this madness and come home.

rose west
04-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Look, I appreciate your patience, but involving the authorities will not help the matter. I'd rather he stop on his own accord.

This is why I am appealing to you to assist your Dad.
I have no desire to approach the authorities as my background isn't perfect either and I do not wish to be investigated.
Your Dad has now begun posting my irl name here and no doubt pics will follow.
I implore you to speak to him urgently about the damage he is causing me both emotionally and publicly.

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 06:31 PM
This is why I am appealing to you to assist your Dad.
I have no desire to approach the authorities as my background isn't perfect either and I do not wish to be investigated.
Your Dad has now begun posting my irl name here and no doubt pics will follow.
I implore you to speak to him urgently about the damage he is causing me both emotionally and publicly.
I'm doing everything in my power to stop this charade. Others like Cody and this Maks person are unaware of the seriousness of this whole thing, and are trying their hardest to make it worse. Again, I'm grateful that you're being patient, so thank you.

maks
04-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm doing everything in my power to stop this charade. Others like Cody and this Maks person are unaware of the seriousness of this whole thing, and are trying their hardest to make it worse. Again, I'm grateful that you're being patient, so thank you.

You've got me all wrong, it's just that I don't care about any of this and hate you and want you to leave

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 06:44 PM
You've got me all wrong, it's just that I don't care about any of this and hate you and want you to leave

Have you ever had to deal with an elderly with dementia? It is no fun, and I don't wish this on anyone. Maybe if you understood, then you'd think twice to speak up.

rose west
04-11-2012, 06:55 PM

I fully understand. I am an empathetic person who cares deeply for the elderly and want them to retain their self-respect in their twilight years.
There are those that walk amongst us who would make a mockery of this and try and ambush our attempts to find your Dad peace in his final years.
Perhaps he has an interest like jigsaw puzzles, cooking or could take up bowls...something where he wouldn't be at risk of trampling on other people's feelings?

maks
04-11-2012, 07:08 PM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4765/qlv0g.jpg

downs syndrome itt

maks
04-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Have you ever had to deal with an elderly with dementia? It is no fun, and I don't wish this on anyone. Maybe if you understood, then you'd think twice to speak up.

I am speaking up, I'm telling you to shut the fuck up, leave, and never come back. I feel very strongly about this position.

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 08:11 AM
I'll pay you all the fb chat log between me and queen mud to post that shit right now in this thread.

I love how you're so willing to sell me out for no reason at all.

maks
04-12-2012, 08:30 AM
I love how you're so willing to sell me out for no reason at all.

you really need to leave

BoobyKalabrr
04-12-2012, 09:27 AM
The forever redundant maks and the nearly dead rubynet, a byproduct of unfunny lame nerd posting

maks
04-12-2012, 09:29 AM
you should probably go too

BoobyKalabrr
04-12-2012, 09:35 AM
HOMO

maks
04-12-2012, 09:40 AM
that's all well and good but I think it's probably time for you to go

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Dis iz PHLEGM WARZ bizzitch......... hooevarrrr ghottz da moazt LULZ wenn dey die winnz

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Oh Yeah... Thanks for reminding me :D

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Only if you'll Mwuhahahahahahaaaa when you come

Timmy Mannix
04-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Moi wood eet yer poosea

Talking like that is embarrassing. It's embarrassing to me, to Patrick, and mom. Please stop.

Timmy Mannix
04-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Yo' JacKKK VenooKKKer............ moi iz sighnin' Kyle Venooker upp

wutz hurrrr eee-male addy???????????

What is wrong with you!? Stop harassing people, you're over 60 years old! Grow up, dad!

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:19 AM
wanna phuKKK ??????

Moi wood eet yer poosea

That's all well and good but I want you to "Mwuuuhahahahahaaaaa" when you blow your load...

maks
04-12-2012, 10:25 AM
That's all well and good but I want you to "Mwuuuhahahahahaaaaa" when you blow your load...

I'm going to go ahead and assume you have other things to do in other places, might I suggest you go there and do them? I guess what I'm saying is 'Leave.'

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm going to go ahead and assume you have other things to do in other places, might I suggest you go there and do them? I guess what I'm saying is 'Leave.'

Ok

maks
04-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks a bunch, don't come back!

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I was j/k Breh

Kyle Venooker
How did I get here?

maks
I don't see anything funny about this situation, or about you in general, and that's why I am asking you to leave.

Kyle Venooker
04-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Why are people calling my cell phone & aksing why my Dad is so fucked up?

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah but I don't see how your opinion matters so I'm gonna hang out for a while

maks
04-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Why are people calling my cell phone & aksing why my Dad is so fucked up?

Your dad is incredibly fucked up, look back through his posting history he's threatened to kill or sue at least 4 people. I think maybe it's time to stick him in a home.

maks
04-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah but I don't see how your opinion matters so I'm gonna hang out for a while

This isn't actually my opinion though it's the general consensus of anyone who has ever read one of your posts. Everyone, everywhere, wants you to leave.

Kyle Venooker
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
What the hell is this?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/TC0LPMNKFSASSFLTJ

Timmy Mannix
04-12-2012, 11:00 AM
What the hell is this?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/TC0LPMNKFSASSFLTJ
I do apologize for my father's actions. I and his wife(my mom) have been trying to stop him. The hospital is worried for his health, and if you would please remain patient, this whole ordeal will be sorted out shortly.

rose west
04-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I do apologize for my father's actions. I and his wife(my mom) have been trying to stop him. The hospital is worried for his health, and if you would please remain patient, this whole ordeal will be sorted out shortly.

I sincerely hope this is brought to a speedy end.
As you can see, your Dad has started harrassing me again. My email account has been compromised overnight and my daughter has received disgusting emails referring to me.
Insist he stops using my name and other PI as I am heading for a complete collapse.
He is behaving like a naughty boy and it must stop right now!

syncan aka ken post jr
04-12-2012, 01:35 PM
only whores use the bold font tag

blumpkin blownuts
04-12-2012, 01:36 PM
what a clusterfuck, place is a battleground for lizards and their fearsome ip trolls "oh noes my parents on facebook are gonna find out i went to a bdsm club"
get over youselves, fucking all of you. now.

blumpkin blownuts
04-12-2012, 01:37 PM
I was j/k Breh

fwiw worth i prefer you stick around at least a little longer

maks
04-12-2012, 05:05 PM
fwiw worth i prefer you stick around at least a little longer

you don't get to have an opinion on this bob you're actively trying to sabotage this forum

Kyle Venooker
04-12-2012, 05:09 PM
I sincerely hope this is brought to a speedy end.
As you can see, your Dad has started harrassing me again. My email account has been compromised overnight and my daughter has received disgusting emails referring to me.
Insist he stops using my name and other PI as I am heading for a complete collapse.
He is behaving like a naughty boy and it must stop right now!

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/fne43vgp9bbikw9y3gbd.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
04-13-2012, 05:43 AM
you don't get to have an opinion on this bob you're actively trying to sabotage this forum

actually theres such an overflow of lizardshit i think it's time to depopulate the threads in this forum and reset herpetarium completely
you can't honestly tell me you're able to follow all this shit about who called who IRL or whatever? what a mountain of shit

maks
04-13-2012, 05:47 AM
actually theres such an overflow of lizardshit i think it's time to depopulate the threads in this forum and reset herpetarium completely
you can't honestly tell me you're able to follow all this shit about who called who IRL or whatever? what a mountain of shit

I'd rather see them banned, but as long as they're sectioned off here I can live with it

blumpkin blownuts
04-15-2012, 04:27 AM
but they can build it back stronger than ever before, like the way forest fires help germinate tree seeds or w/e

BoobyKalabrr
04-15-2012, 07:03 PM
DADDEE IS LIGHTING A CANDLE