blumpkin blownuts
09-21-2013, 12:16 PM
i have never ever talked to that guy, HAPPY BIRHTDAY

maks
09-21-2013, 12:22 PM
reno's p cool

Garfield
09-21-2013, 12:58 PM
happy birthday bruh, crank some wavves, light up a 24k gold wrapped weed joint, and when you blow out your candles, wish for your dick to get bigger for the 10th year in a row

jon
09-21-2013, 01:20 PM
anybody get him a box set

maks
09-21-2013, 02:11 PM
hey want to do this for my birthday present?
later tonight let's just say things to each other to make each other feel good :) maybe naughty things =o lol, you down?

i'm in the mood right now to just make you feel good, just have fun thinking about it :)
it would be so awesome if i was down there with you :) you could have me as your best friend you could do anything with
i want to go down on a guy with you, we could lick his cock all over at the same time, and have our tongues meet at the tip
we could take baths together and wash each other, and lay in bed naked together cuddling with each other all the time

i wouldn't mind at all if you did stuff with other guys :) i'd want to watch, and have your head laying in my lap and play with your hair while he fucks you

i want to go off in the woods and explore together, holding hands, climbing trees and make a fort

watch movies and cuddle together every night, and i'd play guitar and sing to you, give you massages

it'd just be so awesome :) i'd do anything you want, and you'd always have me and never have to feel alone again
every day would just be amazing and spent in absolute pleasure and bliss, for the rest of our lives. We'd never have to worry about anything because we'd always have each other

LadyKillmonger
09-21-2013, 02:21 PM
anybody get him a box setjon..... are you forgetting something?

S8vAyjeQw9k&autoplay=1&loop=1

Gentleman Doli
09-21-2013, 02:47 PM
later tonight let's just say things to each other to make each other feel good :) maybe naughty things =o lol, you down?

i'm in the mood right now to just make you feel good, just have fun thinking about it :)
it would be so awesome if i was down there with you :) you could have me as your best friend you could do anything with
i want to go down on a guy with you, we could lick his cock all over at the same time, and have our tongues meet at the tip
we could take baths together and wash each other, and lay in bed naked together cuddling with each other all the time

i wouldn't mind at all if you did stuff with other guys :) i'd want to watch, and have your head laying in my lap and play with your hair while he fucks you

i want to go off in the woods and explore together, holding hands, climbing trees and make a fort

watch movies and cuddle together every night, and i'd play guitar and sing to you, give you massages

it'd just be so awesome :) i'd do anything you want, and you'd always have me and never have to feel alone again
every day would just be amazing and spent in absolute pleasure and bliss, for the rest of our lives. We'd never have to worry about anything because we'd always have each other

Gentleman Doli

Gentleman Doli
you down my nigga? down for some naughty shit?

always stevey
09-21-2013, 02:58 PM

I'm surprised he actually wants to touch her hair. That's pretty brave actually.

always stevey
09-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Lets climb trees and build forts in our bare feet tee hee hee

juji
09-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Lets climb trees and build forts in our bare feet tee hee hee

No girls allowed

always stevey
09-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Mean

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2013, 04:00 PM
get outta here lisa

always stevey
09-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Someone's having a bad Saturday. :(

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2013, 04:14 PM
i am about to do computer things cag, would you like to hear about them, i am gonna shell windows 7, it's acutaly not as easy as it sounds you have to get rid of alot of stuff to make it not look like windows,

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2013, 04:14 PM
first thing's first, the bios logo, has to go, then onto the Starting windows animation,

always stevey
09-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Oh god I'm getting a headache

always stevey
09-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Watching the philidelohia experiment this movie is pretty gay

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2013, 04:17 PM
THEN IT'S TIME TO SET SOME POLICEY EDITOR UPDATES SO I DONT GET THE START WINDOWS NORMALLY SCREEN COME UP IF I JUST POWER THE COMPUTER DOWN, CAG THIS IS A VERY EXCITING TIME

always stevey
09-21-2013, 04:19 PM
You may well be speaking in tongues

Autistic Spectrum
09-21-2013, 04:20 PM
watch a movie called hackers cag, then u will understand all the stuff i just said

maks
09-21-2013, 04:29 PM
i am about to do computer things cag, would you like to hear about them, i am gonna shell windows 7, it's acutaly not as easy as it sounds you have to get rid of alot of stuff to make it not look like windows,

why don't you just use server 2008 you can install it without a gui

always stevey
09-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Oh uh oh now we got two nerds talking about computers. Must escape this thread

Boar
09-21-2013, 04:36 PM
happy birthday hope all your dota2 dreams come true!!!!!

reno
09-21-2013, 06:12 PM
thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes bob hughes, garfield, mottled boar, and marks

rootbeer
09-21-2013, 06:17 PM
hi reno

reno
09-21-2013, 06:19 PM
hey partner

m0nde
09-21-2013, 06:26 PM
rennoh you knnow i love you. happy 25th birthday.