PDA

View Full Version : jackscolostomybag ban?

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Hello. I'm Timothy Mannix, Patrick Mannix Sr.'s son. I've been told he's been posting here under "jackscolostomybag", and would like to ask nicely that you ban the account. My father is in terrible mental health, and I feel this would be the best way to put a stop to it. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

maks
04-11-2012, 04:11 PM
you're not the boss of me

Timmy Mannix
04-11-2012, 04:14 PM
you're not the boss of me

I'm not telling you to do this, I'm merely asking that you intervene on this problem to stop him from doing something worse.

elezzzark
04-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Hello. I'm Timothy Mannix, Patrick Mannix Sr.'s son. I've been told he's been posting here under "jackscolostomybag", and would like to ask nicely that you ban the account. My father is in terrible mental health, and I feel this would be the best way to put a stop to it. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Why don't you hire a hacker to hack and delete this forum?

maks
04-11-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm not telling you to do this, I'm merely asking that you intervene on this problem to stop him from doing something worse.

I'm rubber and you're glue nyah nyah

timmy
04-12-2012, 02:22 AM
it does not surprise me that cody and makes act like neglected children. i wonder how many terrible childhood memmories they have.

Kyle Venooker
04-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Hello. I'm Kyle Venooker, JacKKK VenooKKKer'z "son". I've been told he's been posting here under "jack", and would like to ask nicely that you ban the account. My "father" is in terrible mental health, and I feel this would be the best way to put a stop to it. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

petafile
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
I am vegan

rootbeer
04-12-2012, 08:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a46lo.gif

:feel: