Autistic Spectrum
09-23-2013, 05:59 PM
jesus christ, stocking up on ammo right now,,,

always stevey
09-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Jesus Christ! My husband

Autistic Spectrum
09-23-2013, 06:02 PM
http://nspt4kids.com/therapy/imaginary-friends-the-facts-on-these-fictitious-characters/

always stevey
09-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Why are you trying to hurt me? my husband is all I have.

Autistic Spectrum
09-23-2013, 06:06 PM
I cannot think about imaginary friends without thinking of one of my favorite 90′s movies, Drop Dead Fred. In this particular comedy, a woman imaginary friendenduring a mid-life crisis is visited by her childhood imaginary friend as she copes through the termination of her marriage and the ending of her career. Although this funny flick is geared towards garnering laughs, there is a lot of truth to the plot. Yes, imaginary friends can seem silly and irrational at times but they all serve a purpose. According to an article in Psychology Today entitled “Imaginary Friends, Any in Your House?”, “For some children, imaginary friends assist in a child’s coping with a life change or acquiring a new skill. For others, their pretend friends or creatures are simply fun. Whatever purpose they serve and whatever form they take, fantasy friends indicate a fertile imagination that is as likely to belong to a child with [siblings] as to one without siblings.” Imaginary friends are a functional component of childhood growth and development and are not just indicative of the being an only child.

Dirty Harry
09-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Washington is corrupt!!!!

You just found this not now. . . where have you been !