BoobyKalabrr
04-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Yo nigger you ever log off?

maks
04-12-2012, 09:37 AM
nope

BoobyKalabrr
04-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Pat just so you know, you're better than HOMO maks.

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Even Homo Maks thinks so

maks
04-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Even Homo Maks thinks so

Look man you have 61 posts now and imo that's 61 too many, why don't you get the fuck out of here and go back to your forum where bland shitty posting is appreciated and encouraged

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:21 AM
PhiXXXtt

LOL He doesn't do a whole lot of thinking at all

maks
04-12-2012, 10:24 AM
LOL He doesn't do a whole lot of thinking at all

I think it's about time for you to leave.

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:30 AM
You're lyric filter seems broken

maks
04-12-2012, 10:33 AM
You have just confirmed that it is time for you to leave. Take care!

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:36 AM
:)

maks
04-12-2012, 10:37 AM
That will be my face when you leave. Bon voyage!

Queen Mud
04-12-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm not going anywhere though so you'll have to sport this one ">:(" for a while

maks
04-12-2012, 10:40 AM
no my face when you post is more like

:clay:

and that's why you need to leave

maks
04-12-2012, 10:41 AM
:nova: <--- my dog reading a queen mud post (she also wants you to leave)

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
04-12-2012, 11:28 PM
marcs get a life you big faggot.

elezzzark
04-12-2012, 11:52 PM
There any reason to ignore Queen Mud?

maks
04-13-2012, 04:54 AM
There any reason to ignore Queen Mud?

there are several reasons

m0nde
04-13-2012, 05:17 AM
but seriously,

I've seen chris horrible comics how he replied to draw to kill the critics who talked about his comics are pretty bad

He acted like Telekinesis action that he wants to kill some trolls in youtube.

So it gives me some idea what if i make a 2d platformer with ability to use psychic powers, i haven't played this before, anyone played this similiar game?

maks
04-13-2012, 05:28 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/s7okm/the_life_ive_lived/c4brq0c

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 07:13 AM
:rofl:

I can't believe what a cocksucker you turned out to be... Why did you have to go and make everyone right about you?

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 07:29 AM
If you were really my friend like you claimed you were you would have backed me up openly regardless of how it made you look on :lizard:.net The fact is you are nothing more than another attention seeking cunt on the internet who doesn't get enough dick at home so instead you beg for positive attention from a bunch of basement dwelling retards. Anyone who kisses your ass long enough gets a tit pic, big fucking deal...

You leave and never come back to this forum, and I will forget you exist and delete the fb log. You make one more god damned post and I'm just giving the whole fucking fb acct to flagler.

Choose wisely, you fat cunt.

Post your edited version Cody... and I have stated many times you are not Flagler. But I can't exactly prove your innocence when you do stupid shit like allowing the psycho girl to talk to Flag and then turn around and post my pics. Makes it look like you played me for a fool now doesn't it?

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 07:43 AM
The whole reason they talked was my idea, she was looking for the deadbeat father of her kids who owes her about 10k in back child support, and i know flag can find anyone with a criminal record if he has the right info, which she had. He found the guy and because of that she assumed he's my friend. Frankly he's a better friend than you turned out to be. You should have overturned my bullshit ban and made an issue out of it, mod job or no mod job, but you care more about what the lizards think than for the guy you turned to for real life advice whenever you needed it. I'm severely disappointed in you for that. I forgave you for all the lies you told me in the past, but you decided to screw me again, so turn about being fair play and all...

How does flag say it?

ah yes

dis iz phlayme warz

You fucked yourself so bad I couldn't help you out of it this time and you know it. Especially when you started posting my pics unprovoked. Believe me I tried vouching for you but all odds were stacked against me. Why should I go and fuck myself like you're so insistent on doing? I'm glad I didn't pursue it, now I know you're a turncoat fuck just like everyone always warned me about.

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 07:44 AM
Oh yeah and when you give flag the fb logs... Don't forget to edit this part -

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/14/05/59/04/cody_s10.jpg

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Dennis already knows about all the old shit i said about him when i was pissed off, he's over it, i'm over it, and we are quite civil to each other. Fuck he's even gonna do a cover up tattoo for me, not free or anything i still have to pay for it, but his work is amazing.

Yea but does Flag???????????????????????????

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 07:57 AM
You missed the whole point jack, pat mannix isn't flaglerchat, that was what we discussed and had drinks over. He doesn't even like internet forums. He still uses IE and doesn't delete his history, I saw what he looks at, mostly news websites.

Would been real bad if the Klan had a meeting on his doorstep then wouldn't it?

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Yeah I feel bad for the guy cause of what jack has been doing to him. I'm still pretty damned sure jack is the one doing all this shit, remember when you and jibbles and i worked together and pretty much proved jack was doing at least some of the flagler posting? That all got lost in the milkdick hack and forum reset, which is a shame.

Nothing got lost :bigass:

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 08:03 AM
:orly:?

This pleases me, we had a lot of time invested in that.

Too bad I can't trust you anymore...

BoobyKalabrr
04-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Dennis already knows about all the old shit i said about him when i was pissed off, he's over it, i'm over it, and we are quite civil to each other. Fuck he's even gonna do a cover up tattoo for me, not free or anything i still have to pay for it, but his work is amazing.

Maybe Dennis needs to know you orchestrated the whole thing from point A to Z to have Pat Mannix get his ass kicked, right?

Because as you now try to sell the idea Pat Mannix is an innocent old man who deserves the Klan guys on his doorstep, right?

oh btw, tell me when it was you initiated this whole scheme, before Dennis showed up A RH or after while you were posting apologies.

you fail hard because you keep telling lies on top of lies and are unable to recognize the truth because you have never said or seen the truth, amirite?

How did Dennis ind RH and the thread where you were talking with all the bravado?

BoobyKalabrr
04-13-2012, 08:09 AM
That proves nothing, screencaps can be edited to say whatever, and also, how can you explain OB and flag using the same proxy at bn? didn't maddy say something about YOUR ip and flag's being the same before he ragequit all trolling forums 4evers?

It wasn't a shared proxy they both used. You should do your self a favor and stfu about things you know nothing about.

BoobyKalabrr
04-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Jacks IP will show up in logs when pat swaps registration email accounts. Pat likes to do with police departments, he will register an account and then change out the associated email address. Then send for a password reset to the new changed email address (cop shop). He did this at BN many times.

fuck pat, ob and now bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig 4ever

Queen Mud
04-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Facts are facts, and we KNOW... that's what's important.

BoobyKalabrr
04-13-2012, 08:18 AM
You guys keep bringing this man up and he has nothing to do with any of this. I had those posts deleted at rh per his specific request, ungh did it as a favor to me. Now, a year later, "flag" makes a jack venooker account at stormfront (probably jack himself just seeking attention) somehow the fucking IW of the klan gets his name pulled into it, so he calls jack up, and jack gives him some line of shit and sends him my way. I get a call from him and he's raging out on me, and I told him about this place, and in a no bullshit manner i explained every single detail i know to him. He posted here a little bit, then asked me if i could get the shit about him deleted. I asked ruby, ruby obliged me and deleted the threads and also went a step further and deleted the accounts. I e-mailed a screencap of the pm from ruby to dennis, and we had another chat on the phone, where i assured him that i would try to keep his name out of this bullshit as much as possible, because he simply does not want to be bothered with this bullshit. You assholes keep bringing him back up, because somehow you think he's going to attack me for defending him against you people, over something i did a year ago that has been RESOLVED. It's not going to happen no matter how god damned hard you try, so just let it go.

You failed to answer any one of the above questions posted to you, all you posted was circle talk bullshit.

TRY AGAIN

BoobyKalabrr
04-13-2012, 08:18 AM
You guys keep bringing this man up and he has nothing to do with any of this. I had those posts deleted at rh per his specific request, ungh did it as a favor to me. Now, a year later, "flag" makes a jack venooker account at stormfront (probably jack himself just seeking attention) somehow the fucking IW of the klan gets his name pulled into it, so he calls jack up, and jack gives him some line of shit and sends him my way. I get a call from him and he's raging out on me, and I told him about this place, and in a no bullshit manner i explained every single detail i know to him. He posted here a little bit, then asked me if i could get the shit about him deleted. I asked ruby, ruby obliged me and deleted the threads and also went a step further and deleted the accounts. I e-mailed a screencap of the pm from ruby to dennis, and we had another chat on the phone, where i assured him that i would try to keep his name out of this bullshit as much as possible, because he simply does not want to be bothered with this bullshit. You assholes keep bringing him back up, because somehow you think he's going to attack me for defending him against you people, over something i did a year ago that has been RESOLVED. It's not going to happen no matter how god damned hard you try, so just let it go.

You failed to answer any one of the above questions posted to you, all you posted was circle talk bullshit.

TRY AGAIN

BoobyKalabrr
04-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Here is a typical example of Pat swapping account emails following the Mannix Reunion Thanksgiving Jamboree Spectacular.

Pat bites the hook from the facebook conversation with Chris Hughes and stomps off into the darkness of the night on a fuck with Phette flury, while the bait and the leader are resting in his fat PI loving belly he attempts to contact Phette's husband work through his work email (password reset trick).

Truthfully Pat is a fucking idiot, time and time again.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i409/1204/4f/7b42e70650cb.png

fuck pat, ob and bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig 4ever

maks
04-13-2012, 11:35 AM
fyi that address is a chinese tor exit node, numb nuts

Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-04-13 13:26 EDT
Nmap scan report for eis07.ender-informatics.ch (217.20.114.254)
Host is up (0.13s latency).
Not shown: 990 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
25/tcp filtered smtp
53/tcp open domain
111/tcp open rpcbind
135/tcp filtered msrpc
139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn
179/tcp filtered bgp
445/tcp filtered microsoft-ds
593/tcp filtered http-rpc-epmap
8888/tcp open sun-answerbook
9001/tcp open tor-orport

m0nde
04-13-2012, 11:36 AM
lol, why would anyone tor all the way to china and back?

m0nde
04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
guangdong, switzerland

maks
04-13-2012, 11:39 AM
what the hell is sun answerbook

m0nde
04-13-2012, 11:40 AM
sounds like some knowledgebase bullshit software

maks
04-13-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm betting what they're actually runnoing on that port is apache so why is nmap identifying it as some shit nobody's ever heard of

fuck nmap in its stupid ass I guess

m0nde
04-13-2012, 11:46 AM
try telnetting into it and see what it gives you back as a header

m0nde
04-13-2012, 11:47 AM
and yeah, why would you put up some oracle-based shit on 8888? that can be used by anything.

maks
04-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Connected to eis07.ender-informatics.ch.
Escape character is '^]'.
HTTP/1.0 403 Access denied
Server: tinyproxy/1.6.3
Content-Type: text/html
Connection: close

<html><head><title>Access denied</title></head>
<body>
<font size=\+2\>Cache Error!</font><br>
The following error has occured: The administrator of this proxy has not configured it to service requests from your host.
<hr>
<font size=\-1\><em>Generated by tinyproxy (1.6.3)</em></font>
</body></html>
Connection closed by foreign host.

m0nde
04-13-2012, 11:57 AM
yup, default tinyproxy port is 8888. ususally people change that.

maks
04-13-2012, 12:04 PM
tinyproxy seems like it would be a little more prevalent than sun fucking answerbook where is nmap getting its list from

m0nde
04-13-2012, 12:12 PM
google defrauded you? they better watch out.

maks
04-13-2012, 12:15 PM
the cab driver who took down one of the largest corporations in the world, on the next oprah winfrey show

m0nde
04-13-2012, 12:18 PM
tell him yourself. leave a message on his wall or something.