PDA

View Full Version : A Quorter of the members that visited in the last 24 are in the herp

asux
09-24-2013, 02:27 AM
thats real smart for the forum .
it should be a rule if your alt gets ass fucked and u are a mod and thay hurt your feelings you should not herp ppl for it .
or just tuffen the fuck up .u wimps

asux
09-24-2013, 02:28 AM
sorry was i to sta8 up for u .well to bad .

asux
09-24-2013, 02:32 AM
ruby getting your cock sucked is good for you .just dont make cock suckers mods .thay wont suck your members cocks to so its not good for the forum .

LadyKillmonger
09-24-2013, 02:36 AM
no well I think they'd like it if they just had cag, doli and steveyos spamming the forum everyday about everyone and everyone else can't even respond

for example, some loser who I'm not even interested in talking to is currently spamming the forum

it's basically like this, people no-lives spam and post about certain people all day are you not allowed to respond, if you do you will find yourself in here while the 3 total drop-kick losers they have left spam the forum about you

always stevey
09-24-2013, 03:01 AM
ruby getting your cock sucked is good for you .just dont make cock suckers mods .thay wont suck your members cocks to so its not good for the forum .

Interesting cock theory you've got going on there, buddy

asux
09-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Interesting cock theory you've got going on there, buddy

yes to much cock sucking and not anuf good old fucking

asux
09-24-2013, 12:33 PM
no well I think they'd like it if they just had cag, doli and steveyos spamming the forum everyday about everyone and everyone else can't even respond

for example, some loser who I'm not even interested in talking to is currently spamming the forum

it's basically like this, people no-lives spam and post about certain people all day are you not allowed to respond, if you do you will find yourself in here while the 3 total drop-kick losers they have left spam the forum about you
yep but you are not stuck in here .