PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little suspicious though. I want to see you take a picture of yourself standing in front of his mailbox. I've been there m

jacks LandLady
09-27-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm a little suspicious though. I want to see you take a picture of yourself standing in front of his mailbox. I've been there myself, so I know what it looks like. No head shots necessary, just the mailbox and the property behind it with your body next to the box.

Mail Screening Program

The Code of Federal Regulations (30 CFR 233.11) provides the Chief Postal Inspector with the authority to screen mail reasonably suspected of being dangerous to a person or property.

Specially trained and equipped Postal Inspectors respond when a prohibited mailing, mail bomb or substance may cause harm to Postal Service employees, Postal Service customers, the mail, or Postal Service property.

U.S. Postal Inspectors enforce more than 200 federal laws through investigations of crimes that may adversely affect the U.S. Mail or postal customers. Several of these laws relate to prohibited mailings, extortion and threats:

The enforcement responsibilities under 18 U.S.C. 841-848 are shared by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); and the Postal Inspection Service. The Postal Inspection Service has primary investigative jurisdiction for violation of these sections as they relate to the mail and Postal Service property.

Related jurisdiction
18 U.S.C. 876
18 U.S.C. 1715
18 U.S.C. 1716
18 U.S.C.1038

jacks LandLady
09-27-2013, 01:35 PM
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mlntrcvd.aspx

jacks LandLady
09-27-2013, 01:47 PM
I didn't learn anything from my pending felony indictments, because I'm a faggot?

October 22.

Name

Lee , William

Company

Stowe Cable

Street

172 Thomas Lane

City

Stowe

State/Province

VT

Postal Code