PDA

View Full Version : if its on da nett..... its REpozztable....

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Fátima
Village in Portugal
Fátima is a civil parish in the municipality of Ourém, in the Portuguese Centro region. With a population of 11,538 inhabitants in 2011, the parish actually encompasses several villages and localities ... Wikipedia
Area: 27.73 sq miles (71.83 km˛)
Weather: 62°F (17°C), Wind S at 6 mph (10 km/h), 99% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 2:33 AM
Feedback / More info

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Top 5000
Jack (1996)
113 min - Comedy | Drama | Fantasy - 9 August 1996 (USA)
Your rating:
-/10
Ratings: 5.5/10 from 33,027 users Metascore: 31/100
Reviews: 62 user | 39 critic | 14 from Metacritic.com

Because of an unusual aging disorder that has aged him four times faster than a normal human being, a boy enters the fifth grade for the first time with the appearance of a 40 year old man.

Director:
Francis Ford Coppola
Writers:
James DeMonaco, Gary Nadeau
Stars:
Robin Williams, Diane Lane, Brian Kerwin | See full cast and crew

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:35 PM
David Cameron
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
David William Donald Cameron is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, First Lord of the Treasury, Minister for the Civil Service and Leader of the Conservative Party. He represents Witney as its Member of Parliament. Wikipedia
Born: October 9, 1966 (age 46), Marylebone, United Kingdom
Height: 6' 0" (1.84 m)
Spouse: Samantha Cameron (m. 1996)
Children: Ivan Reginald Ian Cameron, Nancy Gwen Cameron, Arthur Elwen Cameron, Florence Rose Endellion Cameron
Parents: Ian Donald Cameron, Mary Fleur
Education: Brasenose College, Oxford, Eton College, University of Oxford, Heatherdown Preparatory School

Gentleman Doli
Stevey's Blog Rants
steve-yegge.blogspot.com/‎
Oct 8, 2012 - This is basically a review of, and a pros/cons rant about, Borderlands 2. If you're not into it, just don't read it! I'll write about stuff you like some ...
‎Hacker News Fires Steve Yegge - ‎March 2006 - ‎April 2006 - ‎June 2006

rootbeer
2% lolzmilk

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:36 PM
News for clarissa

Classicalite

'Clarissa' star Melissa Joan Hart tells all in new book
Columbus Dispatch ‎- 14 hours ago
In her upcoming memoir, Melissa Explains It All, former teen star Melissa Joan Hart explains a lot about her exploits during the height of her ...

Gentleman Doli
2% lolzmilk

Root beer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_beer‎
Root beer is a carbonated, sweetened beverage, originally made using the root of a sassafras plant (or the bark of a sassafras tree) as the primary flavor.
‎Sassafras - ‎A&W Root Beer - ‎Birch beer - ‎Small beer

maks
'General' Doli
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Biography: When asked about his past, DOLI proceeds to ramble on for some time about his past exploits, contradicting himself three or four times. His eyes glow with anger as he mentions such fantastic characters as Mystra, Halaster, Mephistopholes, Volothamp and Demogorgon. Apparently, the dwarf holds a grudge against just about everything in existence, although he certainly doesn't show it. A jovial character, the good general seems more interested in ranting about his various quests for revenge than actually undertaking them. He explains that he is a planewalker, along with his companion, Celdor, although from the looks of things it doesn't seem like he's ventured to another plane for quite some time, if ever. Still, the dwarf has a true lust for adventure, one which he seems to be sating by travelling with you.

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/40609-npc-mod-pair-general-doli-and-celdor-tdlin/

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:37 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcNJ1x39lNnjhA4YwE68XiK5leyu95PuR-mSTSY6aT4zFl-bN

Gentleman Doli
'General' Doli
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Biography: When asked about his past, DOLI proceeds to ramble on for some time about his past exploits, contradicting himself three or four times. His eyes glow with anger as he mentions such fantastic characters as Mystra, Halaster, Mephistopholes, Volothamp and Demogorgon. Apparently, the dwarf holds a grudge against just about everything in existence, although he certainly doesn't show it. A jovial character, the good general seems more interested in ranting about his various quests for revenge than actually undertaking them. He explains that he is a planewalker, along with his companion, Celdor, although from the looks of things it doesn't seem like he's ventured to another plane for quite some time, if ever. Still, the dwarf has a true lust for adventure, one which he seems to be sating by travelling with you.

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/40609-npc-mod-pair-general-doli-and-celdor-tdlin/

lmao

rootbeer
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcNJ1x39lNnjhA4YwE68XiK5leyu95PuR-mSTSY6aT4zFl-bN

stop doxing meeee

Gentleman Doli
MAKS (spacecraft)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
MAKS Многоцелевая авиационно-космическая система -9А-10485- (МАКС).gif
Schematic view of the MAKS space plane
General information
Country of origin Soviet Union
Applications Transport to low Earth orbit and back
Orbit regimes Low Earth orbit
Operator Soviet space program
Production
Status Canceled, 1991
Launched None

v
t
e

The MAKS (Multipurpose aerospace system) (Russian: МАКС (Многоцелевая авиационно-космическая система)) is a cancelled Russian air-launched with orbiter Reusable launch system project that was proposed in 1988, but cancelled in 1991. The orbiter was supposed to reduce the cost of transporting materials to Earth orbit by a factor of ten. The reusable orbiter and its external non-reusable fuel tank, was to have been launched by an Antonov AN-225 airplane. Had it been built, the system would have weighed 275 metric tons (271 long tons; 303 short tons), and would have been capable of carrying a 7-metric-ton (6.9-long-ton; 7.7-short-ton) payload.[1]

Three variants of the MAKS system were conceived: MAKS-OS, the standard configuration; MAKS-T, with upgraded payload capability; and MAKS-M, a version that included its fuel tank within the envelope of the orbiter.[2]

As of June 2010, Russia is considering reviving the MAKS program.[3]

maks
09-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi!

First of all, I like you. I like your style, you seem to know how to write and you can use proper punctuation. All of this means that you've passed the litmus test for getting my attention, which already differentiates you from 90% of the mod ideas I see. Way to go.

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:39 PM
http://hrwiki.org/wiki/User:GeneralDoli

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:39 PM
[edit] Well Hello There, Bellinda

Greetings. I am General Doli. I have a friend named Bill the Trashman. He tells me to burn things. That aside, I love Homestar Runner. I also happen to hate idiots. And morons. Synonyms, really. I am an ultimate ladies man. Everyone loves me. Especially the ladies. Check out this AWESOME picture of me.

999999 Hey kids! I'm a lousy ASCI drawing! Please ignore me!
| 0 0|
|____|
| |
/| |\
/ | | \
/ | -- | \
() | | ()
| |
| |
| |
/ / \ \
/ / \ \
/ / \ \
/_/ \_\

Now, kids. You might be wondering: Why the crap is this guy doing this crap? Because I am sweet! Now silence and give me 300 apples.

maks
09-27-2013, 07:41 PM
| 0 0|
|____|
| |
/| |\
/ | | \
/ | -- | \
() | | ()
| |
| |
| |
/ / \ \
/ / \ \
/ / \ \
/_/ \_\

Gentleman Doli
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12050487

Gentleman Doli
From November 1997 to May 1998, 295 patients with a single renal or upper ureteral radioopaque stone of less than 2 cm. were treated with the Doli 50 lithotriptor (Dornier Medical Systems, Marietta, Georgia). The treating anesthesiologist and patient together elected intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. Of the 92 patients 60 (65%) treated under intravenous sedation and 126 of the 203 (62%) treated under general anesthesia had 3-month followup records available for review. Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy was considered a failure if residual stone fragments remained after 3 months, or an auxiliary procedure or re-treatment was required.

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Wild boar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar‎
Wild boar or wild pig (Sus scrofa) is a species of the pig genus Sus, part of the biological family Suidae. The species includes many subspecies. It is the wild ...
‎Giant forest hog - ‎Hogzilla - ‎Razorback - ‎List of pigs

rootbeer
09-27-2013, 07:42 PM
so randum XD

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Drunk Puppy Buying Banned by West Village Pet Stores ... - Chicago
www.dnainfo.com/.../drunk-puppy-buying-banned-by-west-village-pet-s...‎
Jul 5, 2011 - Drunk puppy buying customers are a challenge for Greenwich Village pet stores surrounded by bars and clubs.

maks
Internut is the website of the International Nutrition Program at Tulane University, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Department of International Health and Development. We provide information and links for those interested in public nutrition worldwide, and for students and faculty here at Tulane. The site supports current projects, courses, and related activities as follow

Autistic Spectrum
CAG may refer to:

CAG, in biology is the codon that codes for the amino acid glutamine
The CAG promoter used in molecular biology
Midget Slut with adhd that's in love with plug drugs
Comptroller and Auditor General
Commander, Air Group, the informal name for the senior US Navy officer who, as leader of the Carrier Air Wing (CVW), is responsible for all the embarked squadrons, their aircraft and their personnel aboard an aircraft carrier; CAG is a vestige of when Carrier Air Wings were still called Carrier Air Groups
Cheap Ass Gamer, an online bbs community
Citrix Access Gateway
Closed angle glaucoma
Consumer Action Group
Combat Applications Group, an abbreviation of the official name of Delta Force, a United States Army Special Operations Command military unit
Commentaria in Aristotelem Graeca, a series of original-language texts of ancient and Byzantine commentaries on Aristotle
Computer-assisted gaming, used for example for PnP role-playing games
Consensus audit guidelines, a set of twenty security controls for cyber defense published by the SANS Institute
Chassis Air Guide, in computers is Intel's thermal solution to PC chassis
Cagliari-Elmas Airport (IATA airport code: CAG) in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Craig-Moffat Airport (FAA airport code: CAG) in Craig, Colorado, United States
CAG is the ICAO airline designator for China National Aviation Corporation (CNAC)
Communication Arts Guild

Boar
09-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Giant forest hog - ‎Hogzilla - ‎Razorback - ‎List of pigs

maks
https://www.facebook.com/ruby.calaber.7

Autistic Spectrum
What Is Autism Spectrum Disorder?

Autism is a group of developmental brain disorders, collectively called autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The term "spectrum" refers to the wide range of symptoms, skills, and levels of impairment, or disability, that children with ASD can have. Some children are mildly impaired by their symptoms, but others are severely disabled.

ASD is diagnosed according to guidelines listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition - Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR). The manual currently defines five disorders, sometimes called pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs), as ASD:

Autistic disorder (classic autism)
Asperger's disorder (Asperger syndrome)
Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS)
Rett's disorder (Rett syndrome)
Childhood disintegrative disorder (CDD).
Information on ASD can also be found on the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development website and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.

maks
09-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Worked at P1ZZ4
Studied at Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
Past: Nuke 'Em High
Lives in Hell, Michigan
From Zeeland, Michigan
In a complicated relationship

maks
Worked at P1ZZ4
Studied at Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
Past: Nuke 'Em High
Lives in Hell, Michigan
From Zeeland, Michigan
In a complicated relationship

Gentleman Doli
https://www.facebook.com/ruby.calaber.7

lmao at the ads for thier shitty podcast

rootbeer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagerchatsyndrome

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Ruby Calaber shared a link.
May 31
on this weeks podcast we share what we hate about each other: http://content.teknoratandruby.com/episode08.mp3
The Teknorat & Ruby Show
www.teknoratandruby.com
1Share
May 10
part 2 of the Lisa interview is up http://content.teknoratandruby.com/episode07.mp3
The Teknorat & Ruby Show
www.teknoratandruby.com
May 3
part 1 of our heartwrenching and "gripping" interview with multiple rape survivor Lisa: http://content.teknoratandruby.com/episode06.mp3
The Teknorat & Ruby Show
www.teknoratandruby.com
21Share
April 25
our best episode yet!!! http://content.teknoratandruby.com/episode05.mp3
The Teknorat & Ruby Show
www.teknoratandruby.com
32Share
April 19
new episode of my podcast just dropped http://content.teknoratandruby.com/derpisode04.mp3
The Teknorat & Ruby Show: Episode 04 - The Gay Episode
www.teknoratandruby.com
1Share
April 11
check out the latest episode of my podcast where we interview child sex abuse survivor iwascruel http://www.teknoratandruby.com/2013/04/episode-03-iwascruel-interview.html
The Teknorat & Ruby Show: Episode 03 - The iwascruel Interview
www.teknoratandruby.com
2Share

rootbeer
09-27-2013, 07:47 PM
alright thats it... im suing you

Autistic Spectrum
09-27-2013, 07:47 PM
http://www.teknoratandruby.com/

tek should at least put up a page that says my slope eyed wife saw what i was doing online and made me take down my podcast,,

maks
09-27-2013, 07:49 PM
is that what happened? holy shit way to wear the pants teknorat

rootbeer
09-27-2013, 07:50 PM

if she heard the podcasts hes lucky he didnt get a divorce

Autistic Spectrum
09-27-2013, 07:50 PM
i was looking for the lisa got raped pod cast so i could jerk off to it and ugh, teknorat's wife u fucking gook,

Gentleman Doli
09-27-2013, 07:53 PM

yeah lmao, somhow thats a real story that hapened on the internet.

Autistic Spectrum
09-27-2013, 07:54 PM
i wonder how many she listened too, and was teknokrat playing with his hitler doll while she yelled at him

maks
09-27-2013, 08:03 PM
why did they need a special url anyway doesn't ruby know that his website can do more than just be a forum

doli maybe you should host them on rubycalaber.net think of the ad revenue

maks
09-27-2013, 08:04 PM
I propose for the marks and doli podcast we interview teknorat about his wife's reaction to the teknorat and ruby podcast

Autistic Spectrum
09-27-2013, 08:06 PM
make a pod cast called
teknorat's gook wife is a killjoy ching long ling long podcast hour
and talk in funny chinese accents the whole time

maks
09-27-2013, 08:07 PM
actually lets interview his wife instead

Autistic Spectrum
09-27-2013, 08:08 PM
1st question, WHAT'S SO FUCKING GREAT ABOUT RICE ANYWAY

maks
09-27-2013, 08:13 PM
why did you play joke and go peepee in my coke?

Autistic Spectrum
09-27-2013, 08:15 PM
so you married a racist, and you are not white, what kind of wacky stories can you tell us about gook holidays where teknorat goes to your family's hut for gook dinner

maks
09-27-2013, 09:46 PM
When teknorat does something on his own that you don't approve of like recordin a radio show with his internet friends how do you get him back in line? does it involve hadoukens or mech suits?

LadyKillmonger
09-28-2013, 12:08 AM
maksie poo