PDA

View Full Version : grunt vs. fagchat: gibberish battle to the death - who would win?

m0nde
04-14-2012, 10:00 AM
well?

i think grunt is at heart, more of a psychopath than fagchat and would therefore beat him soundly

what do you think?

m0nde
04-14-2012, 01:17 PM
no, not at all

m0nde
04-14-2012, 01:18 PM
the gruntmaster is someone who who we all know and love who can only grunt and communicate in gibberish

funny gibberish that we all appreciate

timmy
04-14-2012, 01:35 PM
do you ever think youre funny?

m0nde
04-14-2012, 01:41 PM
i thought you me on ignore

:)

Chris Hughes
04-15-2012, 09:42 AM
m0nde says Grunt a lot, I think m0nde would win.

maks
04-15-2012, 10:17 AM
"a lesser extent"? he's either banned or he isn't, dope

maks
04-15-2012, 10:42 AM
My interest in why he was banned you reading comprehension challenged one.

you asked why one guy was banned and why another guy was banned to a lesser extent

if you had just asked "why are these two guys banned" and hadn't tried to add extra words to look smart I wouldn't have called you out on it. so really, I'm helping you right now, I am teaching you to be a better poster and, to a lesser extent, a better person.

Gentleman Doli
04-15-2012, 11:09 AM
the gruntmaster

doctor remulak
04-15-2012, 11:31 AM
phette had socks

I am Doctor Remulak.

doctor remulak
04-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Bridgette sure hated me.

I am Doctor Remulak.

elezzzark
04-15-2012, 04:28 PM
who the fuck is grunt?

UofLCardfan08
04-15-2012, 06:01 PM
well?

i think grunt is at heart, more of a psychopath than fagchat and would therefore beat him soundly

what do you think?

Sid hum me a few bars

BoobyKalabrr
04-16-2012, 09:35 AM
hitman was billy busa, he usually gets banned for cp references, so that's my guess on him. Ray probably same thing, he was always talking about kinderfichen.

butthurt

My interest in why he was banned you reading comprehension challenged one.

Iggy banned simple references to CP?

more butthurt

Yeah she banned harry ballsack for saying he wanted to fuck a 4 year old or something like that when he was drunk. ray-pissed cracked off jokes like that all the time, frankly scarlet should have been banned with ray IF that's what he got b& for.

butthurt

You know better than to even think that RH could possibly be fair and Iggy not be a hypocrite. I got the ban before this current ome for posting Spam Donkeh's presumed first name while he posted my IP address with no action taken at all against him.

more butthurt

lmfao, i didnt post a single thing that broke a forum rule to get my bans. Remember when jane got banned for having a cartoon kid getting fucked by a man IE: roger rabbit style?

Jane, phette's friend, made iggy mad. Bullshit reason invented to ban.

more more butthurt

Neither did I for this current ban. I remember the Jane cartoon. Where on the webz is Jane these days? I always thought that Jane was a Rose_west or Phette sock.

more more butthurt

No jane came from UR, i think she is the only female on the whole internet bridgette doesnt hate. phette had socks on ur, a lot of them, but toxica acid was the only one i knew about for positive, again, thanks to rorer.

most butthurt

Bridgette sure hated me. She seemed to get along with Diamond Gyspy on TBM but hated her on Goregrish.

Any port in a storm, to a degree. Most of you :lizard: people are like that.

look where you are now with your butthurt bawwwwww

who the fuck is grunt?

Back on topic

*jane is a guy, you are an idiot

m0nde
04-16-2012, 11:50 PM
who the fuck is grunt?lol

m0nde
04-17-2012, 12:09 AM
upload some sound effects for that, stumple
for elezzzark
from his debut

elezzzark
04-17-2012, 12:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wWJlS.gif

Yeah that Grunt from Warcraft 3, still a classic game, but world of warcraft ruined everything

m0nde
04-17-2012, 02:49 PM
what's spanish for "grunt"?