General Doli
12-30-2011, 11:51 AM
who are you

General Doli
12-30-2011, 11:51 AM
pause i dont care. GTFO n00b. \_ <-- heres your chair

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 11:52 AM
I am soooooooooooooooo insulted, how dare you not care who I am! I guess OB hasn't screamed loud enough about me yet.

maks
12-30-2011, 12:07 PM
who are you

queen of the lizard people. she's about what you would expect from a typical lizard person.

General Doli
12-30-2011, 12:13 PM
queen of the lizard people. she's about what you would expect from a typical lizard person.

lol if wwe kill her does her progeny die as well

maks
12-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Only one way to find out

maks
12-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Please get eatshitanddie to post here so I can continue to embarrass him and expose his lies

maks
12-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Of course he did, he's a coward. That's why he banned me repeatedly instead of facing my allegations.

maks
12-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Iggy banned me for no reason at all after 710x unbanned me since she is wildly assuming I had something to do with her site being hacked even when Juji posted everywhere that I didn't.

Admins are within their rights to ban whomever they want. I don't complain when Clay bans people because the only rule on this forum for the last 6 years has been 'Don't irritate clay'. rh, on the other hand, act all high and mighty and claim their only rule is not posting personal details about people's lives, so when they ban for any other reason they look like giant hypocrites. The best advice I can give them is to stop with this whole "we have no rules" nonsense because it's proven untrue on an almost daily basis.

maks
12-30-2011, 12:34 PM
I still want to see this drama finish playing out. For the record, I forwarded your PM to him the second I got it, and told him to ban your marissa acct. If you had told me who the fuck you really were that whole thing would have played out much differently.

The whole point of the marisa account was to prove that I would be banned almost immediately for being OB despite not acting at all like OB. Letting people in on the joke would have spoiled that. Also, I'd be wary of that guy, he sent me your number thinking that I was OB and it's not like I asked for it or anything he screwed you out of the clear blue sky for no apparent reason.

maks
12-30-2011, 12:40 PM
I have debunked the myth of the "Don't piss off Clay or you will be banned rule"!

You haven't pissed off clay. He lets you stick around despite everyone's complaints because he's a troll and that's what he does. It wasn't ruby allowing you to re-register, not every time. Clay could have demodded ruby and prevented you from ever being allowed back if he felt that strongly about it. He didn't, because like any other troll he thrives on chaos. He only deleted your account in the first place to get people's hopes up so he could laugh at their complaints upon your return.

maks
12-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Well lets see if ESAD shows up nao.

http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5335-Yo-ESAD?p=120335#post120335

He won't, he's a coward.

General Doli
12-30-2011, 12:50 PM
He did de-mod Ruby. After realizing that he (Clay) wasn't up to the task of monitoring spam bots by himself, he gave Ruby his mod position back. Jon was barely around at the time.

lol yes. thats exactly hwat happened

Array
12-30-2011, 12:52 PM
camps:Array = new Array()
camps.push(thisThread);

maks
12-30-2011, 12:57 PM
He did de-mod Ruby. After realizing that he (Clay) wasn't up to the task of monitoring spam bots by himself, he gave Ruby his mod position back. Jon was barely around at the time.

for a supposed troll you have a pretty simplistic view of forum dynamics

maks
12-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Reject Haven has its "dynamics" as well so what's your point?

I'll bet you don't understand those either

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:24 PM
You blame Flaglerchat for all your site's ills the way Xtians blame Satan for all things bad. Get grip. I love your RH signature. It show more of your paranoid pwnage. I'll take that as well as you finally signing up here as tribute to my success trolling you. :D
Once again.......... not my site, I sold it back in September so fail harder.

These posts brought Iggy here to register and everything wrong in her cyber life is blamed on Flaglerchat who I am a sock of in her lizard mind. RH is near dead site. Just because you have no respect here doesn't mean backing her is a wise idea unless she is sending you drugs in the mail or something like that. God knows she is way too ugly even for you to fuck!
Really? Can you read my fortune too? Please tell me, will I ever win the lottery?

Iggy banned me for no reason at all after 710x unbanned me since she is wildly assuming I had something to do with her site being hacked even when Juji posted everywhere that I didn't.
Everyone should just automatically believe the script kiddie that trashed RH? LOfuckingL are you serious?

They are trying to pretend to be thgeybannedme.com (RH's predecessor). TBM really did have no rules and RH inherited it's member base like this site inherited YTMNSFW's. The difference is this site actually runs like YTMNSFW before it went offline. RH is nothing like TBM.

thgeybannedme.com? never heard of it.

OB, it's time for your other half to take your toys away before you hurt yourself.

Beef Sister
12-30-2011, 03:27 PM
OH this appears to be serious. Really? :facepalm:

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:29 PM
OH this appears to be serious. Really? :facepalm:

I'd say more of a comedy.

Beef Sister
12-30-2011, 03:30 PM
:XD: goodie!

maks
12-30-2011, 03:31 PM
great another lizard person we're going to need a bigger aquarium

lnopia the great
12-30-2011, 03:33 PM
multiple lizards flinging poop in all directions

lnopia the great
12-30-2011, 03:34 PM
we need a lizard subforum to contain this irrelevant gay shit

maks
12-30-2011, 03:35 PM
we need a lizard subforum to contain this irrelevant gay shit

Beardsley Zoo has what they call a 'reptile house'

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Maks will vouch for the 2nd quote that your site is paranoid and near dead despite not liking me. Whether or not you believe Juji, there is absolutely no evidence that I participated in hacking your site. You made four quotes with one pointing out *gasp* a typo!

I saved the best for last. You are the legal owner of the site and this site does allow PI so I can post the whois information and you cannot ban me for it. LMAO!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________
http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/rejecthaven.net

Rejecthaven.net Whois

Registrar
WebsiteSpot.com
Whois Server
whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL
http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Status
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Contact Email

Creation Date
02/09/2011
Updated Date
02/09/2011
Expiration Date
02/09/2012
Registrant
Geisha Reject Haven
115 york st
Red Lion, Pennsylvania 17356
United States
Administrative Contact
Reject Haven, Geisha
115 york st
United States
Telephone: +1.7177185659
Fax: +1.7177185659
Email:
Technical Contact
Reject Haven, Geisha
115 york st
United States
Telephone: +1.7177185659
Fax: +1.7177185659
Email:
Nameservers
NS2430.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS2429.HOSTGATOR.COM
Rejecthaven.net Server Details

IP address: 74.54.144.91
Server Location: Houston, TX in United States
ISP: ThePlanet.com Internet Services
:facepalm:

lnopia the great
12-30-2011, 03:38 PM
posting some badass information that my 8 year old cousin can look up but wouldnt because no one gives a fuck about 50 year olds on the internet

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Iguana Cares! She bans for it on her site.

I have never banned anyone for posting whois info you tard lol Go ahead and use that info :)

maks
12-30-2011, 03:43 PM
Maks will vouch for the 2nd quote that your site is paranoid and near dead despite not liking me.

Can and will. As much as I hate to back you up on anything, it's certainly true that rejecthaven.net fears you and their paranoia has gotten to the point where everyone is suspected of being an obnoxious bitch 'sock' even if they are using an IP address from connecticut and acting nothing like you. At this point you have them by the throat and it would be trivial to push them hard enough to turn off new user registrations entirely.

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:43 PM
The whois info has your real address and yes you have banned for posting that.

LOL!

Beef Sister
12-30-2011, 03:45 PM
What are you ladies fighting about?

clay
12-30-2011, 03:46 PM
ruby will straight ban you for straight posting the dwhois from his internet website rubycalaber,com. breo

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Whether or not that addy is your real one, you have banned members for posting it.

Whatever holy fuck OB I did not come here for this stupid shit get over the fact that you're banned and move on.

Iguana Goddess
12-30-2011, 03:53 PM
You came here to defend yourself, website, and ESAD as well as out of boredom because your site is dead.

There you go assuming shit again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

maks
12-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Whatever holy fuck OB I did not come here for this stupid shit get over the fact that you're banned and move on.

I know what his point is. If he was articulate enough to get his point across, he would say that it's pretty funny how you guys flip the fuck out over him when really he's nothing special, just a pseudo intellectual gimmick who posts a hell of a lot. The fact that the lizard folk flip the fuck out about him tells everyone that you are not the great trolls you insist you are, and are in fact so easily trolled that it takes no effort at all to send you into panic mode.

lnopia the great
12-30-2011, 04:14 PM
thanks for the update ill cross it out in my little black book

jon
12-30-2011, 08:01 PM
:lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::liz ard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard:

maks
12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
After I foo your bar I'm going to void your main.

jon
12-30-2011, 08:28 PM
My last post dealt with one of the big advantages for being a t-girl over other women. T-girls can have ongoing hormone replacement therapy that will delay menopause, which means that they are able to keep most of their feminine qualities associated with estrogen and progesterone Of course, without any female sex hormones at menopause, other women lose many of their feminine qualities. Women usually can't have hormone replacement therapy for more than a year because of the increased risk of cancer. The medical profession tried giving women ongoing hormone replacement therapy, but this experiment did not work. There is one way around this for women. Let me explain.

As mentioned in one of the comments an option for a woman who want to keep her feminine qualities past menopause can have her body parts removed that are at an increased risk of cancer when female sex hormones are present. In other words, be proactive and lower you risk. So have a double mastectomy, a complete removal of both breasts... snip, snip; have your cervix removed... cut.cut: have your uterus removed... zip, zip; and finally, have both ovaries removed along with the Fallopian tubes..rip,rip. For those who are not familiar with female anatomy, just think removal of the most of the female plumbing along with the breast.

I know it is a sacrifice, but at least you don't have to have constant angst about developing cancer of those body parts. And it does happen, two of my friends who were in their fifties died in the last year, one from breast cancer and the another from ovarian cancer.

There are a few downsides to going this route to stay feminine looking longer than other women. Without a uterus/cervix a guy having sex with you will feel like he is dealing with a bottomless pit, which will not feel that great to him. When you don't have any breasts, he might not get as turned on over you either. Many people will not see you in quite the same light. Some will even question who you really are. Without some of those female body part some will question if you are really a woman at all. Be prepare some people will take it upon themselves to start calling you a guy or at the very least a Barbie doll. Be prepared many people, who are familiar with you, might ask about your genitals. It might be the first question any guy who dates you will want to know. Be prepared for a lot of personal attack and teasing from people who are so unsure about themselves that they want to enforce a strict unbending ideas of what a woman really is. So even if you look and feel much better with female hormones in your body; other people will not make you feel very good about yourself.

maks
12-30-2011, 08:31 PM
ob nobody else is telling you this but we're all thinking it so I guess I'll step up and be that guy again. just because we've had a little fun at the expense of the lizard people lately does not mean anyone is interested in the day to day happenings over at rejecthaven.net. You do not need to keep linking to every single thread there. The effort is appreciated, but maybe you'd do better focusing it in another direction.

maks
12-30-2011, 08:32 PM
T-girls can have ongoing hormone replacement therapy that will delay menopause

wow I knew those people were insane but jesus fucking christ

maks
12-30-2011, 08:40 PM
If we have to deal with them we will. We'll win. The mammals always defeat the lizards. That's all well and good, but you're missing the part where I said we're just as capable of stalking rejecthaven as you are and if we were interested in what was going on there we would go see what is going on there I don't understand why you keep posting links to a shitty forum nobody cares enough to read on their own

General Doli
12-30-2011, 11:11 PM
ob nobody else is telling you this but we're all thinking it so I guess I'll step up and be that guy again. just because we've had a little fun at the expense of the lizard people lately does not mean anyone is interested in the day to day happenings over at rejecthaven.net. You do not need to keep linking to every single thread there. The effort is appreciated, but maybe you'd do better focusing it in another direction.

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
12-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Looks like a lizard to me.

http://thumb.dumparump.com/92/JkL5hf0.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=JkL5hf0)

boobz
12-30-2011, 11:29 PM
i didnt' read any of this thread and nor will i.

boobz
12-30-2011, 11:29 PM
summary: nobody RH posters fighting with other nobody posters over nothing. usual day.

m0nde
12-31-2011, 01:18 AM
:lizard:

jon
12-31-2011, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bTy0s.png

maks
12-31-2011, 12:52 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x173/iwascruel_x/boobztrumpetfag.jpg

Iguana Goddess
01-02-2012, 04:16 AM
At this point you have them by the throat and it would be trivial to push them hard enough to turn off new user registrations entirely.
Many have tried and none have succeeded.

Iguana Goddess
01-02-2012, 04:18 AM
I know what his point is. If he was articulate enough to get his point across, he would say that it's pretty funny how you guys flip the fuck out over him when really he's nothing special, just a pseudo intellectual gimmick who posts a hell of a lot. The fact that the lizard folk flip the fuck out about him tells everyone that you are not the great trolls you insist you are, and are in fact so easily trolled that it takes no effort at all to send you into panic mode.
Just wait and you will see.

maks
01-02-2012, 06:11 AM
Many have tried and none have succeeded.

None of them were me.

Just wait and you will see.

I've seen already. Just the mention of OB sets off all the alarms, you people are obsessed.

Iguana Goddess
01-02-2012, 06:40 AM
None of them were me.

I've seen already. Just the mention of OB sets off all the alarms, you people are obsessed.

Nope not even close to what I mean. But you will see.

maks
01-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Why don't you explain it to me, I'm apparently a little slow.

maks
01-02-2012, 07:12 AM
I find it interesting that you use the tea party as your metphor for almost everything, it's like rand paul is to you what you are to the lizard people

Iguana Goddess
01-02-2012, 10:08 AM
This is the only thing Maks has ever said about me that is remotely complimentary. For him to do so means there has to be some truth to it. Open up your eyes and see the obvious. You people shake, quake, and go into a hysterical frenzy at the mention of my name that would make the Tea Party blush due to their relative apathy at the mention of Obama's name.

It's so sad that you feel the need to seek approval everywhere you go.

maks
01-02-2012, 10:20 AM
the thread has now become a good part about you.

that does seem to happen a lot doesn't it

maks
01-02-2012, 10:22 AM
It's so sad that you feel the need to seek approval everywhere you go.

yeah he so transparently wants everyone to be impressed with how smart he is, but he can't even use relatively simple words correctly, it's like talking to don king.

Iguana Goddess
01-02-2012, 07:40 PM
yeah he so transparently wants everyone to be impressed with how smart he is, but he can't even use relatively simple words correctly, it's like talking to don king.

It gets better, then it gets worse, then finally you will get bored of the redundancy.

maks
01-02-2012, 08:05 PM
It gets better, then it gets worse, then finally you will get bored of the redundancy.

I'm fascinated by stupid people, barry and elz kept me entertained for years

m0nde
01-02-2012, 10:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M2SO7.jpg

maks
01-03-2012, 12:15 AM
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/lizardpeople1.jpg

m0nde
01-03-2012, 12:16 AM
fucking david icke!

maks
01-03-2012, 12:20 AM
http://adultimposter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/sleestak.jpg

m0nde
01-03-2012, 12:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NQszU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eCuo0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zeivt.jpg

m0nde
01-03-2012, 12:27 AM
that's from david icke's forum, btw

maks
01-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Is there any doubt that this should be ob's avatar? it sums him up perfectly.

http://adultimposter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/sleestak.jpg

m0nde
01-03-2012, 12:32 AM
looks like a guy with a green condom on his head and large dark glasses...

m0nde
01-03-2012, 12:33 AM
...cum reservoir tip filled

maks
01-03-2012, 12:35 AM
I was thinking more about the wide eyed look of total confusion but your way works too

BoobyKalabrr
01-03-2012, 02:11 AM
...cum reservoir tip filled

like your curry scented mouth

Lisa Claus
04-01-2013, 08:05 PM
I love Flagles

Dustin
04-01-2013, 08:08 PM
posting in threads from 2011

Lisa Claus
04-01-2013, 08:10 PM
yes I went exploring and bumping

am done now

always stevey
04-01-2013, 08:16 PM
eew Iggy thread

steveyos
04-02-2013, 03:04 PM
WOW this place actually has been nothing but lizard drama for over a YEAR, lmfao oh wow best forum ever please give me this forum clay

sex with dead people
04-02-2013, 03:17 PM
See ya at fjs

steveyos
04-02-2013, 03:43 PM
See ya at fjs

I'm gonna make your account in 20 minutes let me go do a few hundred more pushups first

steveyos
04-20-2018, 06:25 PM
\_ <-- heres your chair

internutt
05-01-2021, 06:26 PM
pause i dont care. GTFO n00b. \_ <-- heres your chair

ungh