PDA

View Full Version : I'm testing out the other third party viewers besides firestorm again, some nice stuff on the horizon

steveyos
10-05-2013, 02:50 AM
second life is still in the process of implementing all its new intense graphics upgrades

the best viewer is still firestorm because of all its features

however, if niran's new viewer, black dragon, gets all the features firestorm has? oh mi gusta holy macaroni, wow, just wow, I mean wow, and wow

second life has already become the best looking game ever since it can do anything else graphically that any other game can do and there is no compromise in graphics quality in favor of performance since it's not really a "game" where people have to run at smooth frame rates to "win" "at stuff", but in the near future it's just gonna fucking be ridiculous, especially with black dragon's extra tweaks, wow man wow

the best thing about it is the fact that even though they've already pushed computer graphics to the next level and have only just begun, the game is actually running BETTER than ever. what teh fuck yo.

now they just need to make it so it actually plays like a game, it'll always suck until it stops being only slightly better than dayz gameplay-wise

steveyos
10-05-2013, 02:51 AM
for those of you who have recently downloaded it if you really want to play w/ me right away we can but if you can wait a bit it'll be worth the wait