PDA

View Full Version : the spics have officially overrun sedge, time to move the fjs base

steveyos
10-05-2013, 12:10 PM
the mainland is fucking polluted, I'm probably gonna not bother keeping a premium account anyway now that error has a full sim

man I was seeing who was in sedge and low and behold the spic who moved in recently has brought in more spics, and the female ones are literally fat and one had a baby, I'm not even joking, their avatars were 3x as thick as ramen with their hips' width about four feet if not more, and one was holding a fucking baby

I don't think there's a single sim left on the mainland that isn't polluted by noobs who have no idea what they're doing and just lag everything up with millions of prims, millions of spics, millions of spic babies, if linden labs would lower the cost of a private sim from 300 to like 10 then I'd get one of those, theyr'e insane if they think I"m gonna pay $1000 up front then $300 a month for afucking little square of land, again, not gonna happen fuck you linden labs

now before you accuse, I don't hate second life, I hate lidnen labs, I hate the linden labs grid, there's a bunch of second life's hosted by third parties, I can't wait until it's finally tiem to move to one of them

now if yu'lol excuse methe vein in my forearm is literally 3 inches in diameter time to turn my computer off for the day

Moonman
10-05-2013, 05:54 PM
no one plays second life no one knows what youre talking about

steveyos
10-05-2013, 08:59 PM
yeah, I know, how could you still possibly think I don't know that

steveyos YOLO
10-05-2013, 09:13 PM
I'll play if you pay me $50 per week

steveyos
10-06-2013, 07:30 AM
maybe if you were someone else