PDA

View Full Version : is any of your internet going slow too? I think dp was right, flag googled how to hack my modem and is doing it hardcore

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:11 PM
somebody help if flag might just get my $5.32 in the bank and ruin my install fo windows 8 forcing me to reinstall it and the couple games on it that could take a whole hour if not less

always stevey
10-06-2013, 01:12 PM
He doing it to me too. :( call the police

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:12 PM
I am literally sick too idk if I have a cold or the flu or aids but clearly that is also the work of flag, he's taking his trolling abilities to a hole new level and I fear for my life

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm not gonna call the police there is literally nothing on my computer besides windows, google chrome, steam and origin I haven't even installed skype yet lol

if you have important things, yous houdl to call them. you should to say "I need a help please, there a flaggerchat after my sheckles oy vey taco taco taco taco burrito."

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:15 PM
the only thing that's really happening is like every couple hours a web page won't load until I hit refresh and I have to sit through a few seconds of buffering once every few episodes of louie on my nexus 7, which isn't really that bad since the worst problem is I can't fucking hear anything they're saying because the nexus 7's volume is so low even elz would comment on how low the volume is so a few seconds of buffering isn't that bad

games are working fine which is all I really use my computer for and for some reason even if the internet the whole internet on earth if all the internet goes down my roku 3 still works it's weird

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm still getting 4MB/s up and down at speedtest.net too, idk this modem worked fine the first day I got it but maybe my isp just needs time to adjust to me having something new????

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:17 PM
cag being female, internet problems are bound to happen because girls don' tknow what they're doing, so that could just be coincdnece, or it could really be flag, it depends maybe if more users here are also having internet problems, there's too many factors to draw an immediate conclussin

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I"m gonna go play re6 co-op, if my games stop working then I'm Gonna Be Pissed, until then idgaf you're only doing me a favor by making rubynet load even less than it normally does lmao

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:20 PM
I just hope it is osmeone hacking me and not my new modem just being terrible I would much rather it be someone hacking me because eventually they'll stop, if my new modme sucks i have to take it bakc and talk to people and I don't wanna go through all that I'd rather just let flag finish his autistic orgspasm then have to talk to real life nerds

steveyos
10-06-2013, 01:21 PM
the guy who works at the cox store near me I swear is josh gates from that paranormal cave man bigfoot anicent indian burial ground show if he's not him then he's his clone I don't need that

steveyos YOLO
10-06-2013, 04:13 PM
somebody help if flag might just get my $5.32 in the bank and ruin my install fo windows 8 forcing me to reinstall it and the couple games on it that could take a whole hour if not less

He doing it to me too. :( call the police

I am literally sick too idk if I have a cold or the flu or aids but clearly that is also the work of flag, he's taking his trolling abilities to a hole new level and I fear for my life

I'm not gonna call the police there is literally nothing on my computer besides windows, google chrome, steam and origin I haven't even installed skype yet lol

if you have important things, yous houdl to call them. you should to say "I need a help please, there a flaggerchat after my sheckles oy vey taco taco taco taco burrito."

the only thing that's really happening is like every couple hours a web page won't load until I hit refresh and I have to sit through a few seconds of buffering once every few episodes of louie on my nexus 7, which isn't really that bad since the worst problem is I can't fucking hear anything they're saying because the nexus 7's volume is so low even elz would comment on how low the volume is so a few seconds of buffering isn't that bad

games are working fine which is all I really use my computer for and for some reason even if the internet the whole internet on earth if all the internet goes down my roku 3 still works it's weird

I'm still getting 4MB/s up and down at speedtest.net too, idk this modem worked fine the first day I got it but maybe my isp just needs time to adjust to me having something new????

cag being female, internet problems are bound to happen because girls don' tknow what they're doing, so that could just be coincdnece, or it could really be flag, it depends maybe if more users here are also having internet problems, there's too many factors to draw an immediate conclussin

I"m gonna go play re6 co-op, if my games stop working then I'm Gonna Be Pissed, until then idgaf you're only doing me a favor by making rubynet load even less than it normally does lmao

I just hope it is osmeone hacking me and not my new modem just being terrible I would much rather it be someone hacking me because eventually they'll stop, if my new modme sucks i have to take it bakc and talk to people and I don't wanna go through all that I'd rather just let flag finish his autistic orgspasm then have to talk to real life nerds

the guy who works at the cox store near me I swear is josh gates from that paranormal cave man bigfoot anicent indian burial ground show if he's not him then he's his clone I don't need that

It rained here a lot today.

jon
10-06-2013, 04:17 PM
not even calling the police, can't afford it, will have to skype them

Moonman
10-06-2013, 04:28 PM
only this site is slow for me

steveyos
10-06-2013, 05:31 PM
this site is hosted on dialup

I'm getting pretty rustled over here, I watched an hour of part 1 of an undertaker best of thing and it had to buffer like twice

steveyos
10-06-2013, 05:33 PM
still not having any problems with games so I still don't care

how do I find out if I'm being hacked? I really hope someone's hacking me I really don't want to have to return this modem

steveyos YOLO
10-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Maybe your mom didn't pay the internet bill this month

steveyos
10-06-2013, 09:01 PM
skyrim just downloaded in ten minutes

steveyos
10-06-2013, 09:02 PM
it's weird how it's not affecting the important stuff

Moonman
10-06-2013, 09:31 PM
maybe all the ISPs of the world have finally gone full-jew and they're rationing people's bandwith so they can make money off of data overages and charge by the minute