PDA

View Full Version : [Rubynet Mystery] The case of Rooty and the evil penguin island witch[\Rubynet Mystery]

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 09:06 AM
so rootbeer has been very cryptic and made a thread about lisa yesterday , saying that girl will break your heart :pizza:

now today, he's asking to be banned,

and lisa has not posted since whatever happened, happened,,,,

To Solve this mystery i think a lot of wild speculation and making shit up as we go along is the only way we are gonna crack the case..

always stevey
10-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Rubynet suicide watch

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 09:16 AM
well on the upside if rootbeer is the reason for lisa finally killing herself, his rep will go though the roof,

always stevey
10-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Lisa would never kill herself when there is so much forum cock for the taking

steveyos YOLO
10-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I bet she talked him into video taping himself jerking off to eminem videos

StompleB
10-07-2013, 12:50 PM
so rootbeer has been very cryptic and made a thread about lisa yesterday , saying that girl will break your heart :pizza:

now today, he's asking to be banned,

and lisa has not posted since whatever happened, happened,,,,

To Solve this mystery i think a lot of wild speculation and making shit up as we go along is the only way we are gonna crack the case..

I can recommend that you get banned. Stop asking questions.

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 12:52 PM
just do it yourself stomple , with your secert admin powers,,, HOW DEEP DOES THIS DOTA2 MYSTERY GO

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 12:52 PM
stomple do you know what happend, stomple, give me clues,

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 12:54 PM
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
Autistic Spectrum, rootbeer, StompleB

muwhahahwah see you in court!!!!! JACK VERNOEKKER

StompleB
10-07-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm going to have to preemptively separate you from nancy doli before you two start meddling with the puzzle pieces, aren't I?

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.nancydrewsleuth.com/cluecrewcard.jpg

i will photoshop your name into that picture if you give me a clue

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 42

hmmm it's the only clue i have right now,

10 replies, which means this thread was posted in 10 times,

and 42 views which a couple are by rootbeer, but rootbeer never posted in this thread, and lisa is prob in invisible mode so maybe she viewed it a couple times, and rootbeer has big arms and lisa has a messy house,,,, hmmmm what a terrible clue

Gentleman Doli
10-07-2013, 01:03 PM
im on teh case... cag jsut texted me and told me that rooty in his our of need confieded in her, taht lisa tried to rape him, and now cag is useing it as black mail to get rootbeer to teach her all a bout sports so the trolls will stop makeing fun og her

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:08 PM
blurry camera phone pictures of rootbeers dick would be a great clue,

steveyos YOLO
10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
I bet it has something to do with their illegal rep boosting

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:20 PM
ok i cobbled together a working theory,

hear me out, cause it's pretty rough,

but let's say that lisa is insane, (i know but try to picture it)

and rootbeer was her friend and then lisa did something insane to rootbeer and now

lisa is even more insane, and she hurt rootbeers feelings,

Gentleman Doli
10-07-2013, 01:25 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

Genital Doli,
rootbeer+

steveyos YOLO
10-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Maybe he finally saw her pussy on cam and he wants to kill himself now

always stevey
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM
This is a sad day for rootbeer.

Gentleman Doli
10-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Cag why dont u brighten up his day?

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:30 PM
but it's a happy day for me, because i love saying i told you so, and i def told rootbeer that lisa was not a nice person and he should not be her friend like 10 millon times,

steveyos
10-07-2013, 01:31 PM
I hope rootbeer finally realized that you can't help every human on the planet

lisa is the perfect, fucking perfect person to make someone come to this realization

StompleB
10-07-2013, 01:32 PM
ya cag please put on your tap dancing shoes

Gentleman Doli
10-07-2013, 01:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc lisa and rooty cybetr sexing

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:37 PM
we have all gotten super drunk and cybersexed with lisa at one time or another, but you know what, you gotta pick your self up, and brush yourself off and keep on going, and let time heal the wound,

always stevey
10-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Left in the rain without closin the door

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:43 PM
look at cag, she holds her head high up in the air(4 feet high) and she cybersexed with marco, which is almost as bad as cybersexing with lisa

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
10-07-2013, 01:46 PM
lisa is m0nde and has been the whole time

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
if it wasn't for you meddlings lizard people and that guy flaggerchat, i would have gotten away with it too

Autistic Spectrum
10-08-2013, 07:09 AM
ok rootbeer posted something to lisa about getting her balls together and meeting him irl, or forget it!

so my guess is that lisa and rootbeer where planning on getting married irl and lisa called the wedding off, after she realized she would have to go outside to get married and they would not marry her in her gross apt,

Autistic Spectrum
10-08-2013, 07:32 AM
I don't know what the fuck this is

we were friends one minute, you wanted to meet me, I said I wanted to meet you but I didn't know how it would be that I couldn't make any promises which is pretty fucking reasonable seeing as I don't even know you very well and I wanted to take time to just chill before either of us goes galavanting to other side of the planet spending a couple of thousand dollars to go to another country by ourselves to meet someone that we don't actually know that well.. I thought we were friends, yes excuse me for being a person and not just a god damn vagina... I thought we could just see how things go before jumping on a fucking plane, you know, you might have even wanted to actually chat on mic or cam when I asked one day and stuff like that instead of things being normal and then all of a sudden one day you say very adamantly that you want to meet me, I say yeah I want to meet you too then like the very next day, the next time you come online you want to know what I'm feeling honestly and I tell you and then you fucking flip out on me, say you don;t want to be my friend, start making topics that the total piece of shit psycho michael fucking spams for pages on end with his fucking psycho rubbish and from my end this is what happened and I'm like WTF and also UNLIKE FUCKING LOSERS HERE KEEP SAYING I DO HAVE FEELINGS and you're fucking hurting them and I don't know why, I don't know what I did to any of you and the only explanation I have is that ALL people are nasty fucked up in the head pieces of shit, I can't even be nice to people without them throwing it back in my face like I've done something wrong, it doesn't matter what I do, whether I'm fucking everything up or actually trying to interact with people but my head is done in now because I don't fucking understand what I've done to you or anyone.

You've made it perfectly clear that you do not want to be my friend, I don't know what you think I've done but I'm beat ok? There is literally nothing I can do about anything. I've got the cat and the voices in my head, they're still my friends. Don't think I didn't cry about you though. Do you feel better now that you know I'm upset and you can join in with these other p....people in posting about what a horrible witch I am who did you wrong.

idk i think this is a good clue, can't be sure tho,,

steveyos YOLO
10-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Haha... gosh damnit that crazy circus whore with her wonderful personality and her smoking hot body strikes again

steveyos
10-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Haha... gosh damnit that crazy circus whore with her wonderful personality and her smoking hot body strikes again

Boar
10-08-2013, 03:49 PM
dp i have been looking at your latest clue in my lab and im puzzled by the lack of linebreaks in "lisa"'s rant see now i put that in quotes because the lack of linebreaks is leading me to believe that it is not actually lisa at all in fact i have a hunch that it is an imposter

Boar
10-08-2013, 03:49 PM
an imposter from the dota2 crew

Autistic Spectrum
10-08-2013, 03:54 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?12264-going-to-take-a-break-from-posting-here-for-a-couple-months

this thrad seems like a clue, but i can't be totally sure

Boar
10-08-2013, 03:55 PM
im working my way to that now have to clear all the appetizers before i head to the main dish you know