PDA

View Full Version : Midnight walks

boobz
04-16-2012, 08:07 AM
ive been going on midnight-2am walks lately. the silence and beauty in a city at that time is amazing. it's surreal and serene. it gives me time to think and breathe and be at one with my thoughts.

Desolation
04-16-2012, 08:20 AM
Sounds relaxing. I usually just take a warm bath and insert a vibrator into my pussy afterward.

timmy
04-16-2012, 08:37 AM
quiet at midnight in melbourne? oh, you must live in an outer city suburban hell hole

Garfield
04-16-2012, 10:55 AM
he likes to take walks through the city until he eventually ends up in the woods behind a truckstop where he peacefully gets his ass pounded by blue gummed abo trannys

doctor remulak
04-16-2012, 12:26 PM
I am Doctor Remulak.

lnopia the great
04-16-2012, 06:27 PM
big fag no friends

timmy
04-16-2012, 06:29 PM
eyes n teef...

remember that yo.
do not talk to me.

elezzzark
04-16-2012, 09:44 PM
ive been going on midnight-2am walks lately. the silence and beauty in a city at that time is amazing. it's surreal and serene. it gives me time to think and breathe and be at one with my thoughts.

no wallet, no ipad, no cell phone and a backup house key

maks
04-16-2012, 09:56 PM
do not talk to me.

yeah totally not stealing my posting style

timmy
04-16-2012, 10:02 PM
i think youre confused with pastor travis' coined phrase "do not communicate with me".
how addicted to marijuana are you? have you gone a day sober this year or are your marijuana cravings too intense

maks
04-16-2012, 10:10 PM
stoned or not I managed to cultivate an original posting style that's so good others try to copy it

boobz
04-17-2012, 05:24 AM
quiet at midnight in melbourne? oh, you must live in an outer city suburban hell hole

No one respectable lives in the shitty suburbs. It wouldn't be as bad as living in the outer western suburbs of Sydney, but still would be bad. The city is pretty quiet at that time on weeknights.

i think youre confused with pastor travis' coined phrase "do not communicate with me".
how addicted to marijuana are you? have you gone a day sober this year or are your marijuana cravings too intense

*Timmy name drops posters who not only don't post here anymore, but didn't post here for at least 6 months before timmy first arrived*

Desolation
04-17-2012, 10:04 AM
A good dremel of my vaginal walls and a sharp, jagged stabbing of my clitoris usually calms me.

Garfield
04-17-2012, 11:52 AM
http://web2.iadfw.net/uthman/autop_tools_pix/autopsy_tools.jpg

boobz
04-17-2012, 11:18 PM
A good dremel of my vaginal walls and a sharp, jagged stabbing of my clitoris usually calms me.

your clit has become so desensitized that you need to fiercely stab it to get any feeling at all?

rubycalaber
04-17-2012, 11:54 PM
and then you get bit by a tiger snake, funnel web spider, rabid dingo, giant crocodile, dropped on by a koala, kicked by a kangaroo, stabbed by a stingray and stung by a scorpion, platypus and a jellyfish and immolated in a bush fire while abos beat you up for not giving them a bus fair

just another relaxing midnight walk in australia

maks
04-18-2012, 12:05 AM
and then you get bit by a tiger snake, funnel web spider, rabid dingo, giant crocodile, dropped on by a koala, kicked by a kangaroo, stabbed by a stingray and stung by a scorpion, platypus and a jellyfish and immolated in a bush fire while abos beat you up for not giving them a bus fair

just another relaxing midnight walk in australia

I changed the wikipedia entry for australia to 'uninhabitable wasteland' once but they changed it back

maks
04-18-2012, 03:22 PM
You should write some stuff on ED then, they won't take your hard work down. Editing commands are exactly the same as wikipedia.

It's more fun to fuck up real articles and see how long it takes anyone to notice, ed is just a bunch of 4chan shit