PDA

View Full Version : why doesnt one fo you step up to the plate and lead a rebellion?

timmy
10-08-2013, 08:02 AM
i think stevey would be the best canididate, hes a true american

fat
ignorant
welfare
living american dream
american values
racist
part mexcian
hates politics
likes hotdogs

i want to see stevey lead everyone to freedom

jon
10-08-2013, 08:09 AM
revolution is not something that is led, it is something that is falsely fostered to collapse widespread opposition to the regime

jon
10-08-2013, 08:13 AM
the american revolution was a first in history where outright rebellion picked up its own steam, in just the right conditions, and had no leader. in fact it left the survivors in massive war debt because it was not bought in advance for this purpose

george washington was retroactively assigned responsibility but he did not actually win the war, in fact he won less than half the battles that decided the war. and he was given this stature by people who brought money to the table to establish a kingship (rejected), a confederacy (betrayed), and a democratic republic (pipe dream that devolves into communism over time) and were essentially offering to take up the debt incurred in order to profit. the first market-offered government in history

timmy
10-08-2013, 08:17 AM
im sure stevey has enough savings to buy his way into office

timmy
10-08-2013, 08:28 AM
STEVEY they closed many war memorials, veterans cant even visit them this is an outrage, they barely need maintenance... stevy you cant let them get away with this..

dont care man juyst wanna smoke weed
they... they might cut off your welfare steveysama... THINK OF THE BLACK CHILDREN

Welfare may be cut; (http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/10/07/social-security-warns-benefits-could-get-cut/)It...Just..Got...PERSONAL
go get em tigger

timmy
10-08-2013, 08:28 AM
i hate your government jon i hate them for fucking your country, i hate them all, if this can happen to murika it can happen to other westerh countries...

jon
10-08-2013, 08:44 AM
stevey is going to buy the revolution with the government's own welfare money

jon
10-08-2013, 08:44 AM
the first item he needs is a tegra note

asux
10-08-2013, 08:50 AM
you lost me all i no is https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTlw9UD45bGy7gAjSH8lgcm9eqiWz_6G6iY-Ip2bVomU3oEbAz